It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Sg-1: The best show ever???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just have to say it! Stargate IS the best show!! Now I guarantee someone will tell me its for nerds! But those people have never watched it!!! And to those who think its just another sci-fi up in space battling evil aliens: its not!! Alot of the episodes are on Earth and some have nothing to do with aliens at all. The show uses real science and is the ONLY show fully endorsed by the United States Air Force! And its SOOOO funny!!! Alot funnier than Oprah or whatever!!

Stargate!!

and remember kids!!:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
ok, stargate is crap!!!!!!!!! i swear, i actually watched a WHOLE episode of it and still didnt like it!
i mean u should be
lol i hated it soooo much!!!!! the one i watched, they were in space and an alien took a stupid guy hostage!
it is tv
when i find where you live, i will
and :bash: you!!! because im and i dance like this

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
PP you live around the corner from me! What do you mean when you find out where I live??? ITS NOT CRAP IT GOOD WATCHING!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

PP you live around the corner from me!

no i live around TWO corners, theres a big difference!:bnghd: and its not funny, exciting, and i dont care if its endorsed by the government, always keeping secrets, grrrr
not cool like me! and you are a
!!!!! and im as funny as a
stargate is as funny as a
(an unfunny one, that is)my favourite smiley is this one :shk: it just looks cool the way it moves! what were we talking about? em.... eh.... oh yeah stargate, its crap!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain

no i live around TWO corners, theres a big difference!:bnghd: and its not funny, exciting, and i dont care if its endorsed by the government, always keeping secrets, grrrr
not cool like me! and you are a
!!!!! and im as funny as a
stargate is as funny as a
(an unfunny one, that is)my favourite smiley is this one :shk: it just looks cool the way it moves! what were we talking about? em.... eh.... oh yeah stargate, its crap!!!!!!!!!

Funny guy, he reminds me of some anti-stargate guy who lives around the corner from me. Watch it today PP its on sky one in 4 hours!!! Well back to star wars

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have to disagree. Now it is a good show, but it is also horribly repetative. My gf put it best when she said that if you see only one episode from each season, you really would not notice that you missed much.

Don't get me wrong as I enjoy the show and like the characters/actors, but the best scifi show ever? I really hope not.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I have to disagree. Now it is a good show, but it is also horribly repetative. My gf put it best when she said that if you see only one episode from each season, you really would not notice that you missed much.

Don't get me wrong as I enjoy the show and like the characters/actors, but the best scifi show ever? I really hope not.

Children, children, children I'm sure your all used to your farscape and PP is a BIG fan of Star Wars i hear but now come on, whats better than SG-1? Star Trek I very much hope not....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Orrsum show

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezza
Orrsum show

Whats that???

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezza
Orrsum show

What is that??? Damn double post! Can a mod delete this???

[edit on 27/5/05 by Atomix]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
stargate Sg1 is the best show ever!

ether you like it or not: like marmite!

but in my opinion its the best and nothing not another program can bet it.

also if you dont like the program why come onto the link??

oni x x

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I love stargate but am sorry to say that it really went down hill in the season where jack was general of the sgc and am also sorry to say that i found atlantis to be much more enthralling the wraith kick butt (sorry making sure i dont swear lol) but stargate shall lose its spot in my eyes as of next year seeing as george lucas is releasing a live action tv series of star wars and i have to say i really do prefer star wars especially boba fett haha. I think the best eps of stargate though was the first 2 episodes where they introduced apophis and the episodes with hathor lets face there need to be some more evil women in these sorts of series' its just so cool.
If you understood this post then good on you lol because imn not sure i will a few days from now lol.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
lol chris i agree with you that there should be more evil women gyoulds
(or however you spell it!)

but i think that atlantis is good but the orginial is better.
sorry you know i love you but i prefer Stargate SG-1.

oni x x

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

PP is a BIG fan of Star Wars

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????????:bash::bnghd:
i also HATE star wars! i hate nearly eveerything beginning with "star": stargate, star wars, star trek! now, family guy
is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY better!!! hats definitely the best show ever!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ok we get the message. but every had their opinion on what they do and dont like.

oni x x

ps. family guy is pretty bad tv. sorri x

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You are kidding, right? SG-1 sucks! The movie was great, the show sucks. Jeff has every episode on his computer, even ones not released in AMerica, I saw some, they all suck. Go to planet, kill things, esacape "just in time". Every episode, everytime.

Best show ever? Law and Order. Sorry, but well, that is a great show. Has lasted the time, and unlike SG-1, isn't predictable. I mean, sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, or hung jury, plead guilty and take a deal, and you get the twists, the plot is almost 100% Grade A, and the movie is cool to. Sure the splits, like SVU and CI, and the new one(I love the new one, got to see again Jerry Orbach before he died) Trial by Jury are cool to. CI reminds me of CSI though, the lead character acts like Grissom.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
i like CSI also, i have the game and everything, im just agreeing with Atomix.

i think Stargate SG1 is good, i might of got carryed away with saying it was the best show ever. but i still do like the show and no matter what any one says i will still like the show!

also no need to jump down my throat, i was saying what i thought!

oni x x

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
stargate Sg1 is the best show ever!

ether you like it or not: like marmite!

but in my opinion its the best and nothing not another program can bet it.

also if you dont like the program why come onto the link??

oni x x

This is a guy/girl who understands! Sure its gotten pretty boring with Jack being general. I mean they never do anything anymore. But the classic episodes! 48 Hours, that one with the comet, the Tok'ra, 2010 and the best one: 1969! Where theyy accidently went to 1969 and were hippies, they drove around in that hippy bus that was cool!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
go Atomix!! take it you ike Stargate SG1 due to having the stargate as
your avatar!

my fav episode was with Marvin the alien, where his people erased
his memory!
and the other episode with Marvin in where he re-acted the people from
th stargate with really bad actors, he was making a cable renactment of the stargate with all their adventures.

oni x x

ps :: Atomix im a girl x x

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x

ps :: Atomix im a girl x x

Really???
Maybe we should go for a sometime? Yep that was a cool episode. That Sam Carter.......... My favourite was 1969!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join