It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam engaged in the black arts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here's an interesting story claiming Saddam relied on a special talisman to protect him. Well, he may still be alive but I would say his luck has run out, talisman or no talisman.

Charleston, S.C.-- The Sun, a British tabloid that published pictures of imprisoned, former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein in his underwear may have missed something more intriguing than Saddam's BVDs.

While the `Butcher of Baghdad’ has long been a stone around the neck of his own people, it is ironic to consider that sorcerers say he wears one of their stones around his own neck.

One of his palace-seers-for-rent purportedly made for Saddam, a special talisman to keep the Grim Reaper at bay. Some say it’s a magic stone worn like a necklace. Others contend he had it implanted under the skin on his arm.

Saddam comes to the black arts naturally.

Some conspiracy adherents will never shake the belief that the Iraq war was really all about Saddam having access to `stargates’ to the so-called `Planet X’, or `Nirbiru’, a planet beyond Pluto which is supposed to be the home of the `Elohim’, the angels.

Saddam counts on the power of the sorcerer’s stone to make it impossible for anyone, even the hangman to kill him. He did survive several assassination attempts, including one by Mossad, which rarely misses its target. The infamous Butcher of Baghdad has ducked countless plots, emerged victorious over palace revolts and escaped virtually unscathed from the Iran-Iraq war, the first Gulf War and the second Gulf War.

www.torontofreepress.com...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Innnnntteresting.......

I don't believe he practices black magic, but I do believe he THINKS he can do sorcery. I'll believe he can summon djinns when I see these djinns haul him out of prison and fly him off to the UFO.

Interesting article, though. Nice find.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Too much political power could've made him think that he can actually do sorcery. But it's just his military and political power. I agree with Byrd.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
unfortunately the only one that works teleports to the bottom of a hole in Tikrit. Oh, and it ain't secret anymore.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not a lot to say about this, but I can't help snickering at it. Thanks for a fun article.

I can picture him obsessing about the occult, since Saddam definitely had a "historical destiny" streak in his soul that was a lot like Hitler's.

I remember seeing a Billboard south of Baghdad, on the way to the ruins of Babylon, that Saddam had restored at such great expense. The Billboard had Saddam shaking hands with Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian King who founded an Empire and enslaved the Jews . . .

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
im gonna share something quite freaky about the topic

it is true that he had a talisman i dont know exactly were but i know he had one and reilied on it several times

but saddam hussein believed himself to be the reincarnation of nebuchkinesser
and had nebuchkinesser on the coin of the currency of iraq he even started trying to rebuild babylon before the gulf war.But he survived assination attempts many times by people told to assinate him from decisijnse made by the freewill of man but if you look in the bible in the bit about nebuchkinesser (forget what book i think daniel)it says he was found in his home town with a beard and long nails in a hole in the ground and thats how saddam was found

he could survive assination attempts but couldint avoid being found because this was gods will. (and how exactly do you miss with a sniper rifle YOU DONT!!! ) but thats what the talisman was for ,it could influence the bullet fired from the sniper rifle but couldnt influence the mind of the american who walked over to the hole he was found in

and 1 sign of the end times is that history repeats itself

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
. . . but if you look in the bible in the bit about nebuchkinesser (forget what book i think daniel)it says he was found in his home town with a beard and long nails in a hole in the ground and thats how saddam was found

What!!?!?!?

That isn't in the Bible, dude.

You cannot believe everything you hear, or anything on the net.

That's like the fraudulent Nostrodamus prophecies about 9-11, the photoshopped face of satan in the fireball at the WTC, or the spurious attributions to "chapter 9, verse 11" of the Koran.

Set the pipe down, and actually read a book!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great article but I wonder if suddam realy thought he could use black majik

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

What!!?!?!?

That isn't in the Bible, dude.

yes it is, in daniel..

Dan 4:31 While the word [was] in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, [saying], O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.

Dan 4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling [shall be] with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' [feathers], and his nails like birds' [claws].

Dan 4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom [is] from generation to generation:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Which part of all that says he was found in a hole in the ground???

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I actually believe that to some certain extend, Saddam do sort help from "black art", as a matter of facts, lotsa present and past leader practice "black art"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i remember reading that he was found in his home town somwere

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Oscar goes to:

Pope Honorius II (1124 - 1130)

Hearing rumors that his enemies planned to perform a "backward mass" against him during an upcoming eclipse, Honorius had the doors and windows to St. Peter's sealed, and brought in lanterns of gold, silver and lead to represent the respective positions of the sun, moon, and earth. Then, he staged his own ceremonial eclipse, during which he performed a mass aimed at killing his enemies first.

new topics

top topics

join