It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Board Panic Meter (Currently On)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
wait a sec...

aren't we here because we kinda "fight" ignorance?, then how come the mods just deleted 2 posts, ok, supposedly we hate governments hiding information from us as well as other organizations, ect, then why is this information been hidden? ...

-realityfactor

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by realityfactor
wait a sec...

aren't we here because we kinda "fight" ignorance?, then how come the mods just deleted 2 posts, ok, supposedly we hate governments hiding information from us as well as other organizations, ect, then why is this information been hidden? ...

-realityfactor

This post doesn't belong here. I don't want this thread to be deleted for that post. Sorry.

[insert last post here]

Edit that post to say "Delete me." Then, please put it where it belongs.

...or even better... OoOoOH MODs!

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Are there or are there not two panic meters required?

1. Panic about things affecting members' cyber-lives as a result of the behavior of fellow members and ATS 'government'

AND

2. Panic about things affecting the real world outside as a result of the behavior of people and organizations that get posted about, and real world 'governments'.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey Sherlock....
Who is gonna manage this when you are not online.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by MiStErBeLLaTrIx]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Are there or are there not two panic meters required?

1. Panic about things affecting members' cyber-lives as a result of the behavior of fellow members and ATS 'government'

AND

2. Panic about things affecting the real world outside as a result of the behavior of people and organizations that get posted about, and real world 'governments'.

The thing is, that there already is a meter for the government. Check out www.fbi.gov if you want to see that.

I for one, get enough of it from the news. My meter is a bit of comic relief.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I forget if you have a 'Code Blue' on the meter.

The one to do with who's got the football.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
Hey Sherlock....
Who is gonna manage this when you are not online.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by MiStErBeLLaTrIx]

No one, unless someone wants to take it on when I am gone. But if I am gone, I just edit the title of this thread to Board Panic Meter (Currently Off). I'll make an offline avatar sometime maybe.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thats not a bad idea. But if you do, I would reccomend you ONLY give the password to a mod of this Forum or Admin. That way the security of that particular sn/avatar is safe. But I firmly believe you canhandle the situation.

If the panic level ever goes up while I'm on I'll only change the title to the alert level untill you can come in and take over.

Just trying to cover the bases of possiblities, not saying anything I stated should be done, as said before I feel you have this alert idea under wraps.

Have I mentioned I like your idea...oh wait thats obvious do to the always on top option.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Thats not a bad idea. But if you do, I would reccomend you ONLY give the password to a mod of this Forum or Admin. That way the security of that particular sn/avatar is safe. But I firmly believe you canhandle the situation.

If the panic level ever goes up while I'm on I'll only change the title to the alert level untill you can come in and take over.

Just trying to cover the bases of possiblities, not saying anything I stated should be done, as said before I feel you have this alert idea under wraps.

Have I mentioned I like your idea...oh wait thats obvious do to the always on top option.

Hmmm.... Yeah, I could have a MOD do it. ADVISOR would be a great canidate for this task if it ever comes up.

Thanks for the support too ADVISOR.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let's close this thread.

A new concept for this will be presented shortly that allows all members to contribute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join