It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Human Tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Everyone does something that is odd and unique. Double joints, and strange stuff along those lines. Well, lets entertian eachother by posting the unique stupid human tricks that we can do.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
lol well i have double jointed fingers, so i can make them go all boney like,
Really yuk! lol I call it my freddy kruger hands,

i can also twist my thumb around lol.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
when i was only about four or five years old, i could pick my nose with my tongue. Thankfully, I realized how disgusting this act was and I stopped using my tongue to pick my nose! But, nevertheless, Gene Simmons isn't the only guy out there with a long tongue.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know someone who smokes three packs of unfiltered camels per day.....Does that count?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I know someone who smokes three packs of unfiltered camels per day.....Does that count?
and i thought that picking my nose with my tongue was a bad habit.......this guy has me beat....but I know that I'll outlive him.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i can turn my eye lids inside out! its kinda disgusting and grosses all my friends out

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I am extreemely flexible. I scare people by pretending to lick the bottoms of my shoes, or putting my feet behind my head. Also, i can run three steps along a wall while totally horizontal. I can run three steps up a wall and jump about ten feet away from it before i finally land. It is really fun and looks cool.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can put my legs behind my head.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
does this count as a trick cause if i does i got you all beat
i can flip a quadbike backwards so i am on my back then flip it back over back wards again
i only done this twice and almost broke my neckthe secend time ..(i deserve bonus points)
:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i would lke to see you on the bike!

i love motor bikes nd any motors

that go fast!

x x oni x x

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I can spit. Oh, wait, nevermind. Everyone can do that.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can do a magic trick.

I turn myself into a complete every time I open my mouth.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
whenever I bend my right thumb, my right index finger moves with it. SOmething to do with the way the muscles and tendons are placed.

/lame

top topics

join