It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones cuts off caller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i just watched alex jones weekly report from may 23rd and i am wondering:

Did anyone notice when the caller asked a question about brave new world and then added something like "i've seen you take some heat in the patriot community for not mentioning..." and alex hung up on him and answered only his first question? it was pretty blatant and disconcerting. does anyone know what the caller was maybe trying to mention?

the moment in question is around the 23rd minute of the may 23rd broadcast, found on conspiracycentral.net:6969... (you may need to sign up)

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's his show and whenever someome mentions something up a good new world order he just goes nuts just like me. Especially when he mentions the fruits of these people and what they believe in .

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Could you please clarify? I dont understand what you mean.

jones hears that the caller is going to say something that jones doesnt mention, and he hangs up before the caller can finish... its awful. also, has anyone been able to verify the censorship that wing tv claims he is doing?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Censorship? ROFL

It is Jones himself, not some screener who hangs up the phone. Hey there are important issues that mainstream news does not mention, even when reported overseas. Now if hanging up the phone while keeping all the lines open for everyone is censorship, how does that compare with say CNN, FOX, CBS, and MSNBC for reporting zip zilch nada about say the hazards of depleted uranium that the Defense Department totally also ignores even from its own guidelines?

There are many documented issues, things that can be proved listed on Jones website. None of these things are covered in major news with any editorial aghast at some of the more disgusting things. Those outlets basically give their nod of approval to torture, while saying nothing to abysmal conditions in our prisons, as well as cheap labor thereof. From illegal immigration having a free pass, to reporting September 11, 2001 in lockstep, major news is no longer the fourth estate. Do you feel better about forced psychological testing and the Orwellian name of it, "new freedom initiative?" Hasn't anyone here read Solzhenitsyn?

So what is the problem with hanging up anyway, who wants to listen to someone who agrees with Fox news or wants the wrong solution to things such as careless unwanton "violence?" I think Jones can detect a government shill pretty easily, an "agent provocateur," so I applaud him for hanging up, while keeping his lines open even for people who disagree but do not overstep the bounds of decorum. His approach is more than reasonable it is outstanding.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

So what is the problem with hanging up anyway, who wants to listen to someone who agrees with Fox news or wants the wrong solution to things such as careless unwanton "violence?" I think Jones can detect a government shill pretty easily, an "agent provocateur," so I applaud him for hanging up, while keeping his lines open even for people who disagree but do not overstep the bounds of decorum. His approach is more than reasonable it is outstanding.

I would never compare alex jones to any of the mainstream networks, and I understand he gives real news as opposed to those other networks. this caller however, was obviously an alex jones enthusiast and not a fox news fan. If you would actually download the weekly report and watch it, you would know what i mean. it seems like alex jones does not want certain information to reach his audience, which is disturbing. I would hope that his audiience would have among the most open minds out there.

new topics

top topics

join