It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this My guide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I was meditating not to long ago and was in a clearing in the woods. i looked up and saw a golden sphere come out of the mountains and come toward me. I asked it a few a questions, and it circled around me and i noticed it was shocking me wiht its electrical current, but in a nice way as to give me energy and re-new myself. I asked it to heal me and it begans to float through,under my belly button and out the back. i let it leave and said i would be back.

IS this one way to find my guide?

Help is always welcome!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How long did you mediate for inorder to be in the woods? and do you have any good tips for meditation??

It does sound like a guide of sorts, to heal you, give you energy, and give you a sense of inspiration.

Then again i dont know of my guide, though i am certain that I have one. One day i will me it or them.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
hmm...quite interesting. what method did you use? I've been looking into this kind of thing myself. did you use any objects (crystals, etc) or chants? anything like that? what was the exact manner of your meditation, perhaps we could better diagnose the situation then.

join