It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting your "dream (girl/guy)"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Every now and then a few of these threads (titled-topics) upon ATS catch my eye. This title was one of them. I can say from my own experience that I have had enough dreams in my life that have literally come true. IN the year 2003, the whole time I was in my waking life, I already knew what was going to happen because I dreamt about it prior to then. Currently I've been dreaming about a lot of the people I have ever known in my life and most of these dreams deal with possible potential future happenings. I can almost garantee though that half of these that I am having to this day will come true as they always seem to. The best discription I can give when it comes to how I know the reality I am experiencing was a I dream I had is the feeling of Deja Vu. I guess Deja Vu can be scientifically explained in terms of a psychological experience of sorts, but these events in my life both in my dream life/waking life I have are way too vivid and lucid to be crossed off as meaningless dreams.

There are times where I too have dreamed about my dream girl. These dreams about her are less perverse as you would think. They are filled with artistic symbols that contain all sorts of images from the downwardness of oceans till the up vastness of the space. May be one day I'll meet this dream girl, which may very well turn out to be my soul mate. Who knows? Yet for now, I will keep going to bed with a 'true' purpose for I sleep to 'dream', not sleep to merely sleep. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it does to me.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by 2Super7E123]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join