It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P2 Lodge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I heard this Italian based lodge had something to do with the Lockerbie air crash.

Does anyone have any info on this connection, or is it just rumours?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
pixilair

It is also intimated that they are the 'kingmakers' in determining papacies and if they lose, they simply poison the new incumbent.

I don't have a view of this and Lockerbie. I know putting 'P2' in the chapter headings of any sensational expose of Freemasonry sells plenty of books.

I would like to see FreeMason's answer to this. He does the best anti-conspiracy conspiracy posts on American Freemasonry. I haven't heard his take on P2, or that of the other Masons here.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Apparently the Lodge is connected to the Carbonari: Mafia, Masons and Italian military and that some of Pan Am Flight 103's victims included a CIA team on it's way to Washington to report its discovery of CIA drug smuggling and gun running activities in the Middle East that had financing through P2 members, George Bush Snr being an honorary member.

Any views on this 'Freemason'?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well P2 is often linked to masonry but it shouldn't be because it was a Clandestine lodge, mainly took in only the higher ups with an agenda to reformulate the government.

Had little to do with masonry and I've never heard anything about "Lockerbie"...especially since P2 was short lived.

Quickly taking into its ranks many high ranking government officials in Italy, and then in about 2 years, was discovered by police, and for obvious reasons, the lodge was shut down and many of the members ousted from office.

The most they ever did was manage to get a monopoly in the government during their breif time period.

I haven't bothered to look into it too much because of those reasons.

Really it's like a worse version of Illuminati, branching off of masonry, but not masonry, and trying to change the government, only in Italy, not Germany....

P2 is quickly fading from most good sources, as only the hard core conspiracy theorists are clinging on to it...I believe the Illuminati have survived better due to the fact that the name Illuminati is much more "cool" and "forboding" than P2, which is now easily confused with the P"S"2 game console

Although if someone else can give me better reasons why I should be concerned with this lodge, be my guest

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
How many Popes were they alleged to have bumped off?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, I'd like to hear that one, because the organization P2 if I'm correct (and on this I pretty sure I am lol...) only existed in the life time of One pope

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
FM

Yes, it is all hearsay to me too.

But I want to establish at least SOME semblance of Masonic conspiracy, to get people at other posts off the idea they are going to find any conspiracy in a little blue ritual book...

Which Pope, and why was he bumped off, and why was P2 implicated?

(Someone can go and research this as it is a useful Masonic conspiracy topic).

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
LoL MA, if they can find a conspiracy in the corn in some pig dung, they can find a conspiracy in the little blue book

As for the ritual, I picked up Duncan's Ritual today, man...nothing is sacred anymore, but Duncan still didn't get the right ideas on things.

Like for one he states from a source that the Substitute is not a word of any language.

When that is technically wrong when you trace its roots, and it's fitting too
lol

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I thought the substitute involved two expressions of a word, and that they came from a real language, but I don't have the Duncan book and am interested that you do.

I would prefer to discuss those things by U2U, for obvious reasons, but I think pixilair is an entity (I presume homo sapiens) that has a genuine interest in promoting discussion of interesting conspiracy topics in our absence.

(Secret Masonic handshake and wink).

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
P2 Masonic lodge

Hi i wonder if some one can help me here, im doing a bit of research into the death of an Italian Banker in London, his name was Roberto Calvi, an Italian Banker and Financier. Now Mr Calvi was found Hanged under Black friers bridge in London. There is debate as to if he was Murdered or it was Suicide.
Now the Name Lucio Gelli popped up, apparently he is the founder of a Masonic Lodge Named P2, to witch Calvi and other, some very powerful, people were members.
It seems that this paricular Lodge is very powerful, and its seems very corrupt. I must stress that this is not a witch hunt on my part regarding this lodge, and also must stress that from all the info ive seen so far this lodge is unusual in its methods and membership. If this has been covered before i appologise and would ask if someone can point me in the right direction.
users.pandora.be...(perjury)
I also dug up this BBC story regarding Calvi and again the name of a masonic lodge P2 pops up,Calvi was Known as Gods Banker as he worked very closely with the Vatican Bank news.bbc.co.uk...
I have looked on a site called Masonary Watch, but i dont trust the info there, they seem to be very anti Mason, but im looking for facts not Hysterics. Any help would be appreciated. It also seems that there may be some link between the Masonic lodge the Mafia and the Vatican.

Copy and paste from a new thread to his older one.
Observer

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Copy and paste from a new thread to his older one.
Observer

Thankyou Observer

Also i have done a bit of lurking at a freemason discussion form, and there is some disscusion regarding the reopening of the investigation of Roberto Calvis Murder/Suicide. I have asked for permission to link to the particular page in question and will do so if permission is given.www.thefreemason.com...

I have added this link after speaking to william one sac

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by RogueTrooper]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Which Pope, and why was he bumped off, and why was P2 implicated?

apparently P2 were some how linked to the death of Pope John Paul I, although i have found no links with his death and P2. It seems that if Pope John Paul I was Murdered it may have been something to do with his plans to reform the practices of the Vatican Bank. The vatican Bank does or should i say did have links to P2 in one form or another either by Membership to said Orginisation or most probably some kind of finantial affiliation.

the founder of P2,Licio Gelli,was also a Buisiness Partner of Klaus Barbie, a financial backer of Juan Peron and also a guest at Ronald Regans inauguration.
P2 have also been suspected of Terrorist acts in Italy including a train station bombing in Bologna.

Source *In Gods Name, David Yallop,Bantam Books,1984*

Sorry for the double edit but Pope John Paul I plan was to divest the catholic church of its wealth, he said that the church, like jesus, should be poor ...... and as such became a threat to to the mafia, the Vatican Bank ( namely Bishop Paul Marcinkus who was the vatican banks main man at the time 0 and also P2 as it seems the three were linked together.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
after speaking to William one sac i have added a link to the mason forum www.thefreemason.com...

There is no "known" link between P2 and the lockerbie bombing, P2 was more concerned with gaining political influence in italy and as such i can see no reason for them to be invoved in the bombing itself, also P2 got most if not all thier finatial backing from rich members and by manipulating the italian banking system, but i do not rule out the possibility that they were involved in drugs and extortion in some form. As for george Bush being an Honarary Member it is possible but not proven, i would be more inclined to believe that Ronald Regan was, as the founder of P2 Knew Regan. But we must remember that heads of state are often Honarary Members of one group or another and that Membership does not mean that they are involved in illegal activities.

With his background in fascist movements and ties to intelligence services, Gelli also presided over a secret "lodge" known as Propaganda Due, or P-2. It was structured along the lines of traditional Masonic groups (although the fraternity did not officially recognize P-2 or Gelli), source American Atheists

I have just found this quote and it seems that P2 was never recognised by the Masons i appologise for any confusion

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by RogueTrooper]

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by RogueTrooper]

top topics

join