It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Zarqawi bad... Zarqawi a Martyr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Zarqawi a Martyr
If Zarqawi dies than he may become a martyr and unfathomable revolution may commence in effect of his death after he was shot in the lung and taken to a nearby country.
***Komo 4 news *^*
Allthough it isnt bad enough the terrorist followers of Zarqawi may become enreaged if there leader dies; We know that Osama did'nt die, but now Zarqawi's reputation has grown to the immence proportion Bin Laden has, he is nearly as wanted as him, and if dead a great reason to rebel threefold.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is Komo 4 News a source of info? Perhaps if you'd post a link to any sources you have, we could get a discussion going.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I hope the Iraqi terrorists produce many more martyrs, until they are all martyred. In any event, so what? If he recovers, the same folks about to celebrate his martyrdom will celebrate the glory of his recovery, instead. Its all the same game.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I smell a rat. I think they are gettng ready to invade another country and using this story to set it up. They may claim he's in Syria and demand he be turned over. Syria denies it and whamo, The US invades to get him

So what if he really wasn't there, neither were the WMD's.

then again, maybe i'm just getting a little more jaded about the government.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It was on at 7:00 Pacifictime

[edit on 25-5-2005 by The Surrealist]

[edit on 25-5-2005 by The Surrealist]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First of all, I'm not buying all the hype behind Al Zarqawi. There are many groups, with many leaders, with a common goal. The removal of this one man may have little impact on what is really occurring, but may serve as a morale booster for U.S. soldiers. Al Zarqawi has been given the credit for every major act of insurgency, and this is just not believable.

On a second note, the martyrdome of Al Zarqawi would not spawn many more to join the fight that have not already been involved. Those that are going to fight have already joined one of the many Jihad's against the U.S.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
25 mill bounty for him!

www.manilatimes.net...
Sorry Im late... And its not Komo

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
GET YOUR GUNS AND WARRENT!
And, then brake through his entire terrorist fleat while getting hiim on a strecher I dont know how and retern safly to the US... affter of cours finding out were he's hiding out at.

But its a tempting lead for any of his followers if they want to try. (hint)

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I agrea with infinite8 in the fact that there are many more grupes, and that the US may get a rais of spirit, but if he is a Martyr even to his; say only 25 followers even, than imagine if they all went on a rampage and targeted 25 US sources, gas (Im supprised we dont here about tankers blowing up in the middle east), weapons deparchers, malls, civilians, ect.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add that he's been dead for a long time. Does anyone mention him anymore?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
Just thought I'd add that he's been dead for a long time. Does anyone mention him anymore?

Apparently not. Out of sight (dead and buried in this case) out of mind, as they say.

top topics

join