It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MC's Bitter Bus thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm a very, very angry little girl lately. not because of the whole TBATS thing. nah. on the contrary, it's been rather fun watching the fur fly. what I'm bitter about is health problems. I won't go into the gory details, but if you can possibly avoid having a spinal tap in your life, avoid it. and my primary care doctor finally sent me to a psychatrist (I asked him to a month ago, and it's taken this darn long due to insurance crap.) I talk to the psych for about 20 minutes, and he looks at me and says "you're really, really depressed. you're about suicidal, aren't you? you should have come sooner." yes doctor, I would have if my insurance company didn't have to think about it for 4 weeks! bah.
so what's making you bitter? let's spew some bile. vent. but, don't turn this thread into a pro/anti TBATS thread. whoever does will be facing a serious beating from me. Lord knows I have enough pent-up anger.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
I'm a very, very angry little girl lately. not because of the whole TBATS thing. nah. on the contrary, it's been rather fun watching the fur fly. what I'm bitter about is health problems. I won't go into the gory details, but if you can possibly avoid having a spinal tap in your life, avoid it. and my primary care doctor finally sent me to a psychatrist (I asked him to a month ago, and it's taken this darn long due to insurance crap.) I talk to the psych for about 20 minutes, and he looks at me and says "you're really, really depressed. you're about suicidal, aren't you? you should have come sooner." yes doctor, I would have if my insurance company didn't have to think about it for 4 weeks! bah.
so what's making you bitter? let's spew some bile. vent. but, don't turn this thread into a pro/anti TBATS thread. whoever does will be facing a serious beating from me. Lord knows I have enough pent-up anger.

Go get 'em MC!
I will help with the beating.

Get better though.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
MC kick the insurance companys ass! btw yeah spinal taps suck.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

word. this thread needs a bump. I know there's a lot of venom lurking around this forum lately. let it out, people. it's healthy.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
word. this thread needs a bump. I know there's a lot of venom lurking around this forum lately. let it out, people. it's healthy.

I don't know... I may have to raise the panic alert if we do...

[Continues working on meter...]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

But the movie doesn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why the hell was MC banned?? I guess I am unaware of this info. someone fill me in?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Every TBATS member was. Good move you made.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
She was banned with the TBATS people, and then she was unbanned. Now banned again. That's what Im asking about.

I did not mmkae my move so I wouldn't be banned. I made my move because TBATS began to do the EXACT things I was totaly against.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
She was banned with the TBATS people, and then she was unbanned. Now banned again. That's what Im asking about.

I did not mmkae my move so I wouldn't be banned. I made my move because TBATS began to do the EXACT things I was totaly against.

Drop it. I tried to figure it out too. Most of the MODs don't even know why. I asked Bob88, and he just told me that he doesn't want to give information on banning. I asked him to at least let MC know why. He said he would if he had the time (MC doesn't know either. I asked her too).

So don't get into it. It isn't important to you.

top topics

join