It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Quote from Dr Greer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) told me about a protocol informally dubbed DDT - that old poisonous chemical long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for Decoy, Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."
-- Stephen Greer.

Perhaps wherever or whatever we post and it is too close to truth, it will be hijacked by these humans, I use the term loosely.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would like to believe, but it is more truth in that UFOs are the decoy and distract story, since there wasn't any believable story, till now.
There were some stories but what I think right now it was all government projects and they didn't want us to know.
Aliens maybe exist but they don't come here in large numbers.
If they came there would be no military that can make them dissapear or return.
There is some truth in stories they will come back but when?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
I would like to believe, but it is more truth in that UFOs are the decoy and distract story, since there wasn't any believable story, till now.
There were some stories but what I think right now it was all government projects and they didn't want us to know.
Aliens maybe exist but they don't come here in large numbers.
If they came there would be no military that can make them dissapear or return.
There is some truth in stories they will come back but when?

There are home-made craft the AF tries to fly, to no avail.
If they meant to harm us and were not benevolent towards the human race, we would not be here typing, but long dead.
They have a close base which means they do not need come here en masse as they know what the black ops and any potential nuke button pusher is doing at all times..

new topics

join