It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from General Patton's ghost-WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
[
This is where the hate in all the world comes from. People like you. You always want to take war over peace. You always look to the hardest way to solve a simple solution.

Confused as usual huh Kidfinger? heres the reason for my Hate.....

I disliked Islam before these incidents, but after 9/11 the gloves came off and I saw Islam for what it really was. The clash between us and them is not a military one. It is a cultural one, a religious one, and the worst is still to come.

Maximu§

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There is no confusion here. Your fearless leader Bush is the one confused. In case you have forgotten, Saddam had nothing to do with the Cole bombing or 9-11. Confused? Yes, you are.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is where the hate in all the world comes from. People like you. You always want to take war over peace. You always look to the hardest way to solve a simple solution. Liberals hate America? We are fighting to keep war mongering fascist like yourself from blowing up the whole damn world and every body in it. Get a life and get off the war kick. You are wasting your time promoting a war that even your own republicans are now admitting is an invalid war.

Please take your unsolicited political opinion to the Politics@ATS forum or the Democratic Underground. Thank you.

Patton would have slapped Bush in the mouth and told him to sit down because there was no reason for war.

Give it a rest already. I'm tired of people using historical figures, transport them to today and make up a political fantasy out of it to make a point.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo

Please take your unsolicited political opinion to the Politics@ATS forum or the Democratic Underground. Thank you.

Please stop spreading lies about Liberals. Thank You.

Patton would have slapped Bush in the mouth and told him to sit down because there was no reason for war.

Give it a rest already. I'm tired of people using historical figures, transport them to today and make up a political fantasy out of it to make a point.

Umm.. The thread was about this very such thing. Kind funny that when a historic figure is used in a way that goes agianst what Russel Crow's original theme was, you get all bent out of shape

Is it ok for you to do it but not me? Gasp, who woulda thought republicans thought this way?........................

[edit on 5/26/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry, but I already used my other WATS votes for May.

The reason for my vote is not just the contents of the website, but also for your courage in posting something, that while it is exactly true, goes against the grain of so many of the islamic terrorist wannabes, terrorist appeasers and other types of totally naive "peace at any price" liberals that inhabit this (cyber)space.

P.S. Question for the PAAP liberals named above: Admit it. You're not really against the war. You're just against it because it's a Bush thing. But be careful, because your sweetheart Hillary Clinton is starting to sound like a hawk. If she gets elected president and continues Bush's war on terror, are you going to be in favor of it then? That, of course, would also gain you the title of hypocrite.

[edit on 5/26/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Symbolic WATS Award for Maximus
Sorry, but I already used my other WATS votes for May.

ROTFLMAO!

Does this mean I can give him a WAY BELOW ABOVE TOP SECRET AWARD?

Priceless

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thank You Centurion, your a good man.

Laugh it up Kidfinger....every circus needs a clown.

Maximu§

[edit on 043131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

P.S. Question for the PAAP liberals named above: Admit it. You're not really against the war. You're just against it because it's a Bush thing.

I think I know my own reasons. I can assure you it is not just a 'Bush Thing'. But he really is a big schmuck.

But be careful, because your sweetheart Hillary Clinton is starting to sound like a hawk. If she gets elected president and continues Bush's war on terror, are you going to be in favor of it then? That, of course, would also gain you the title of hypocrite.

[edit on 5/26/2005 by centurion1211]

Agian, I assure you my opinion of this war will remain firm no matter if Bill Clinton (Presidential god I might add) were to become our next president. This war is an illegal war in every sense.

BTW, Hypocrites are the kind of people who preach about how bad Homosexuals are, but secretly indulge themselves. Hmmmm, that would be quite a few Republicans this year now wouldnt it?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Thank You Centurion, your a good man.

Maximu§

[edit on 043131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

Thank you for volunteering...
Also , do you hold a religion responseable for the actions of a few extremeists?
If thats so should I condem christianity?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Thank You , I will! Mainly because the clown is in the oval office!

Still confused as to who was responsible for the Cole incident and 9-11?

Ill give you a hint. The initials are NOT S.H.

They are O.B.L.

Figure it out yet?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
DevilWasp,

Wonderful post young sir.

Had I a vote left to give it would be yours.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
DevilWasp,

Wonderful post young sir.

Had I a vote left to give it would be yours.

Cheers

BHR

I have one

You have voted devilwasp for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Funny line DW

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Kid,

Is it just me or does it seem to you that all those in favour of the continuing war in Iraq use emotion to validate their position whilst those who oppose it use facts?

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Kid,

Is it just me or does it seem to you that all those in favour of the continuing war in Iraq use emotion to validate their position whilst those who oppose it use facts?

Cheers

BHR

Your assumption is quite astute. There are proponents of the war who do use some intelligence when debating the topic, however, mostly its just " I HATE ISLAM AND THEY ALL MUST DIE!" mentality that tend to rule the roost. Personally, I think it is truly those tyoes of people who really hate America. They are tearing us apart from the inside and they dont care.

centurion1211, did I answer your questions well enough? Wow, a Liberal with a backbone. Didnt expect that did ya?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Admit it. You're not really against the war.

Speaking for myself, I'm totally against this particular war.

You're just against it because it's a Bush thing.

No, I don't let my contempt for this retard blur my vision and opinion about our military operations aborad.

But be careful, because your sweetheart Hillary Clinton is starting to sound like a hawk. If she gets elected president and continues Bush's war on terror, are you going to be in favor of it then?

Well, duh.
Of course not.

That, of course, would also gain you the title of hypocrite.

Fat chance. I can't compete for this title with war nuts here. Wait, LA_max just came out clean. He confessed that he supports the war for one particular reason -- he just plain hates islam. At least he's being honest.

He's even capitalized the word "hate", to instill in us readers true understanding of the unmatched fervor of his emotion. He also poisoned the mind of his son, who can't wait to enlist with primary purpose to get to cut off some muslim's bollocks. It's pure Hate. Plain and simple.

I don't care for islam either way. Don't like it but don't hate either.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Aelita]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Kid,

Cheers

BHR

Its not about Emotion, its about survival. I want my kids and Grandkids to live the American Dream...better than I had. Now if American cities start going up in smoke like Manhattan NY, well WTF do you think is gonna happen to that dream?

These Terrorists hide among other Muslims, who KNOW who they are but keep silent, because they ether support them or just plain don't care. Well screw that noise!!....we're coming after every MF'ing one of them and if the innocent Muslims who sat silent while these guys grew powerful in their nieghborhood get in our way....tough S**t!!

I don't give a RATS-A** about world opinion anymore....they can all go to the Devil!! The Muslims started this war and we're gonna finnish it. Islam understands (2) things.......Money and the Fist. You buy their loyalty or you kick their a**, because they will NEVER, NEVER like us or help us as a friend.

Class over.

Maximu§

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's amazing how the most basic of facts cannot get through to some people. I suppose there are those among us whose lust for arab blood is stronger than their desire for actual facts. The pictures of the WTC and USS Cole brought in to justify a war that is unrelated? Way to piss in the face of those who died.

Just say terrorists are our enemy and every single person here will agree with you. Say Islam is your enemy and maybe you will get the holy war you seem to want. Be warned though- 1,000,000,000 is alot of bullets.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Now on this thread we have a call to a complete extermination of a group of people based on their religious beliefs. Fantastic.

Some even call it the American Dream.

Bad news for LA_max is that there are way too many Muslims to take care of with a baseball bat. He should probably invest in gas chambers. Hey, a few Nazi SS vets are still around, they can provide LA_max with the know-how.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah it's too bad that the jihad war is funded and mass recruited by White House policy and laid out by desk jockey PhD think tank types who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground when it comes to CT. Just like President Bush recently gave $50,000,000 to the Palestinians. I hope this was all hype! I suppose all that money will be used for constructive agendas? I don't think any Hezzbollah and Hamas will get their hands on any of that cash to use against our troops in Iraq.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Kid,

Cheers

BHR

Pay close attention to this:

Actually, it's the other way around. Fact is, it's the liberals that make their decisions based on how they feel and not whether it makes sense logically or practically. They just want things done that make them feel good. Examples: Guns, SUV's and the death penalty make them feel bad. Peace (at any price), Alaskan wildernesses and giving even the worst criminals and terrorists another chance make them feel good. The abortion issue was a tough one to apply this rule to at first, and then I realized that it simply was that more women voters makes them feel good and aborted babies can't vote.

Don't believe it? Next time you're in a political discussion, see who answers with "I feel..." and who uses "I think ...".

I think the results will amaze you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join