It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from General Patton's ghost-WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
that i agree with, that is why i do not take most of them seriously.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
thesaneone, welcome to ATS. Seriously.

Now, you might want to establish where you stand right now. You can either be with the "Nuke the ragheads" crowd, or you are with the "OMG baby killers!" crowd. There is plenty of room in between with the rest of us "sane" ones. But you really need to establish this now.

Basically, if you are a fairly open person who doesnt collapse into a patriotic slur everytime somebody questions your/our government/s, and are able to objectively analyse information and events without breaking into "Proud to be an American", then you will have a lot of fun here. Otherwise this place will just get your blood pressure up, and that's no fun.

Again, welcome mate.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome cargo,
I understand that ill be criticized I have no problem with that I do have a problem with people dissing our military and im not a nuke the raghead type nor am i the baby killer kind either just certin things irk me and will irk me always thats just how things go.
hope to talk to you more on other subjects.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This thread has gone on ranting I wonder how in the world has been allow also to stay in ATS.

Also adding to the ranting here on fighting for freedom I will say, that when my husband served in the gulf war under Bush senior he did it with honor and he knew that they were there to protect the freedom of the people of kuwait beside their oil fields, it was a reason to be there.

Now in Iraq, I have to remind again that is not about 9/11, and never was, people has been mislead, lied upon false information, sometimes patriotism makes many blind.

Iraq was not danger to us or our freedoms.

"War on terror" is the fight against an ideology that include strong religious believes, the need for fuel control and revenge but not for the reasons of 9/11, is not about our freedoms and if it was about the freedoms of the Iraqi people, they would not be dying in the numbers they are dying now.

I am finish with the ranting, but I had to add my two cents here.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
Where do you guys get these imaginary boogeymen!?!

What is a "terrorist"? Where do these people come from? Do they pop out of a vacuum with an AK-47 in one hand and an RPG launcher in the other?

"Islam wishes to destroy all States and Governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and programme of Islam regardless of the country or the Nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and programme, regardless of which Nation assumes the role of the standard bearer of Islam or the rule of which nation is undermined in the process of the establishment of an ideological Islamic State." ~ Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Jihad in Islam

"The one who says ‘we should fight against terrorism’, he is fighting against Islam. We know very well that USA meant no one else by the term ‘terrorists’ but Islam and Muslims and the one who wants to avoid terrorism is avoiding Islam." ~ Al Muhajiroun (Bakir School of Thought) 6-21-2004

"And it is they, (Mujahideen) who fight against the enemies of Allah in order that the worship be all for Allah (alone and not for any other deity) and that of the Word of Allah (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and his religion, Islam) should be superior." ~ Sheikh Abdullah bin Muhammad Humaid, Jihad in the Quran & Sunnah

Russians have been chasing and cracking down on Islamic terrorists: www.jamestown.org... , not some imaginary boogeymen.

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
They hate your freedom....? What? Who are "they"!?! What "freedom"!!?

Jihad-driven Muslims prefers that all freedoms must be only granted by Allah alone, therefore any freedom we have now, as in the West, is granted through by the will of the people and not by Allah. That makes us "unbelievers" in the eyes of the Muslims.

I'm not going to comment on the rest of your asinine post.
Islamic terrorism is a very real problem throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world, something that you're too blinded to see that.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
TheSaneOne,

May I add my welcome to you as well.

I look forward to agreeing with you when you are right and crossing verbal swords with you when you are not.

Cargo,

I put myself in the "lets look at each issue and case as they come up" crowd. I like to think I have no dogmatic outlook.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You have voted LA_Maximus for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month

That was unbelieveably moving and right on target. I wish we had more Americans like General Patton.

I totally agree they blow these prisoner mishandelings so far out of control. These guys are the damn enemy. But if you mishandle them or their books you get court marshalled and go to jail. I understand we have to be better then the rest of the world and need to handle unarmed prisoners without abusing them but to put a soldier who lays his life down for his country in jail because he humiliated someone who probably shot and killed or tortured some of his comrades is completely absurd. Can anyone else see that?

Also, why doesn`t everyone understand that they are a target for these fanatical bastards who wish to take over the world and rule by the law of Islam. If they had their way we Americans would all be in concentartion camps as with the same exact conditions and torture imposed upon the jews in WWII.

I have stated before in other posts, that in order to win this war we need to clearly define the enemy. Everyday we see more and more of them and I truly think the problem is much bigger then we originally believed. Many people believed previously to be innocent civilians are now clearly the enemy. How many are there? Is it all of the Muslims of specific countries? I think it may be.

Also I want to clearly state that I do believe the Muslims of different countries practice differently. For example here in America the religion of Islam was growing trend among African Americans. I hold heartedly doubt if not am completely convinced they are of no threat to American interests. Muslims in America are more like any other religion in America. They respect the views and rights of others, and love God and fellow human kind. I know many Black Muslims here in America and they are just like me. After September 11th, many of them questioned their own faith as would I if it were Christian fanatics who attacked the WTC. So its not the faith in general, but the way that you interpret the faith.

I for one believe there are whole countries of people who interpret this faith as a reason for attacking and killing others who do not follow their way of life. We need to clearly define the enemy.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Csulli456,

"Also, why doesn`t everyone understand that they are a target for these fanatical bastards who wish to take over the world and rule by the law of Islam. If they had their way we Americans would all be in concentartion camps as with the same exact conditions and torture imposed upon the jews in WWII. "

As a non-American, can I relax?

Let me ask you a simple question.

Why is it that the US is always the country these loonies mention?

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
You have voted LA_Maximus for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month

That was unbelieveably moving and right on target. I wish we had more Americans like General Patton.

I totally agree they blow these prisoner mishandelings so far out of control. These guys are the damn enemy. But if you mishandle them or their books you get court marshalled and go to jail. I understand we have to be better then the rest of the world and need to handle unarmed prisoners without abusing them but to put a soldier who lays his life down for his country in jail because he humiliated someone who probably shot and killed or tortured some of his comrades is completely absurd. Can anyone else see that?

Is that what the US or UK military prides itself on?
Do you want to be part of something that gives no rights to the enemy?

Also, why doesn`t everyone understand that they are a target for these fanatical bastards who wish to take over the world and rule by the law of Islam. If they had their way we Americans would all be in concentartion camps as with the same exact conditions and torture imposed upon the jews in WWII.

The fact is, THEY cant take over the world.
We have more nukes, guns, bombs, missiles and better tech.
We could obliterate EVERY single muslim on this planet if we so wished.
Also americans and british HAVE muslims in thier country and THEY have fought and died alongside other people, deny that if you want but it is a fact.

I have stated before in other posts, that in order to win this war we need to clearly define the enemy. Everyday we see more and more of them and I truly think the problem is much bigger then we originally believed. Many people believed previously to be innocent civilians are now clearly the enemy. How many are there? Is it all of the Muslims of specific countries? I think it may be.

The enemy is a noun.
The minute you define the enemy as muslims then you give the ok to genocide.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I can see that BHR. To stay loose here you have to look at things that way. I have been attacking the neocons a lot here. Only because of the sheer volume of stupidity I have seen come from them as of late. But with that said, there are some level headed right wingers who can at least play a conversational tone. Which helps.

The truth is, to the fundamentalist neocons here, if you don't toe their line you are "tulipwalker" liberal pussies.

If they only knew.

Peace.

edit: When I vote for WATS, it is for people like SminkeyPinkey, Kidfinger and the like. Intelligent, rational and well considered posts. LA_Maximus here posts a half-arsed flash movie of some guy who played Patton in a movie and all the little neocons are throwing WATS awards at him.

There is no greater example of the sheer volume of stupity that I mentioned above.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by cargo]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Cargo, billhickrules, you guys are truly blinded.
It's sad that you keep resorting to excuses and endless excuses.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oleneo,

"excuses and endless excuses" like?

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 26-5-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Why is it that the US is always the country these loonies mention?

Cheers

BHR

The real question I should be asking you Brits is that why you Brits started the whole mess in the first part of the 20th century and left us to clean up your mess afterward?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oleneo,

That last post has given me the best laugh I have had in ages.

Thanks for that.

I can see your logic now. OBL and his bunch of nutters hate America because the British screwed up in the Middle East in the first half of the 20th century.

It all makes perfect sense to me now.

I knew I had a niggle about 911 and that is what it was.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

"excuses and endless excuses" like?

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 26-5-2005 by BillHicksRules]

Your posts are self-evident with excuses. Excuses I've read so many times from others about the US in relations to the whole foreign, economic and military affairs with the world, Iraq, Israel, the Middle East and so on. You Brits started the whole mess in the first place. It's time for YOU BRITS to come back and clean up the mess.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Oleneo,

That last post has given me the best laugh I have had in ages.

Thanks for that.

I can see your logic now. OBL and his bunch of nutters hate America because the British screwed up in the Middle East in the first half of the 20th century.

It all makes perfect sense to me now.

I knew I had a niggle about 911 and that is what it was.

See, that's your problem. Not mine and not the US. Clean up the mess.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The oleneo, care to answer me as to why I am included in you "blinded" comment? Care to provide me with an example?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It was quite apropo that that idiodic flash only showed the prisoner pyramid and called it frat boy hazing. It didn't show the prisoner getting mangled by the attack dog. It didn't show the hooded prisoner getting pummeled in the face by the gloved guard. It didn't show the prisoner standing on the bucket with electrodes on his scrotum. And don't forget about the pictures that aren't released to the public that only the review commitee was privy too: the inmates being sodimized with flashlights, the minor being raped by an Iraqi guard while Americans watched, etc... And for those who say it's BS, that desciption was from Dick Army, the senior commitee member who saw them first hand. And for those who say that these people are the enemy, bear in mind that an internal Army report listed 75% of them as being merely civilians rounded up during sweeps who were subsequently let go.

These enlisted men have become their Viet-Cong captors of three decades ago, and it's an abomination that you would portray a man who was reprimanded for slapping a soldier as being apologetic for such savage behaviour.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Oleneo,

There is a phrase you should become quite used to from now on.

It is a simple one word phrase but I think it captures the mood right now.

It is "Whatever".

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

I understand we have to be better then the rest of the world and need to handle unarmed prisoners without abusing them but to put a soldier who lays his life down for his country in jail because he humiliated someone who probably shot and killed or tortured some of his comrades is completely absurd. Can anyone else see that?

Is that what the US or UK military prides itself on?
Do you want to be part of something that gives no rights to the enemy?

The fact is, THEY cant take over the world.
We have more nukes, guns, bombs, missiles and better tech.
We could obliterate EVERY single muslim on this planet if we so wished.
Also americans and british HAVE muslims in thier country and THEY have fought and died alongside other people, deny that if you want but it is a fact.

The enemy is a noun.
The minute you define the enemy as muslims then you give the ok to genocide.

Yet another attempt to change my actual words. The US does not pride itself on pictures of Saddam in his underwear, or pictures of naked prisoners. The pride comes from knowing we have the biggest balls to take on these phucks. The question I asked remains the same. Do you have an answer? The only right they have is to a piece of bread and a cup of water. They are prisoners for a reason.

Also like I previously stated I do not think ALL muslims are the threat, especially not the American and British soldiers risking life and limb to keep mine and your ass safe. Don`t rearrange my words.

I said we need to clearly define the enemy not commit genocide. How come everytime someone disagrees they have to twist your words. I speak my mind and hold back on nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join