It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from General Patton's ghost-WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Fact is that there is no connection between 911 and Saddam Hussein, this was admitted by the US government.

Right!
Two separate matters. One was a terrorist attack on the US and the other was a Dictator of a country that played games with UN Inspectors for over 10 years.

Say it with me (get a crayon and scribble it down if it helps)
1) terrorist attack
2) dictator

I wonder how your Grandfathers would have felt about Nazi Germany playing those same 10 year games with inspectors. Hmmmmmm?

Over and out.

dh

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

A lot of you neocons are trying very hard to compare the Iraq War with World War II. There is nothing remotely similar about them.
[edit on 25-5-2005 by cargo]

Well there is. The criminal Nazis are in Washington DC
The power source is elsewhere
The New World Order is the eventual goal

[edit on 25-5-2005 by dh]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Two separate matters. One was a terrorist attack on the US and the other was a Dictator of a country that played games with UN Inspectors for over 10 years.

How convenient. You should also throw in the excuse that "Saddam was the WMD". Just for good measure...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How convenient. You should also throw in the excuse that "Saddam was the WMD". Just for good measure...

Yeah, the truth IS convenient. Its also is a fact making it more convenient.

Now I didn't say the WMD intel wasn't wrong/flawed, but...the reason we went in was that we believed him to be a threat to us and the region (remember that little country called Kuwait?) AND he jacked around the UN for 10+ years.

Dismissed!

[edit on 25-5-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Horrible video, but here is my view on brainwashed America......

Infamous Zordak9 hit the nail on the head with a nuke of reason. For some reason, Americans need to feel superior to everyone else, the need to big themselves up with their military might, and will kill to keep this going. The problem is that a lot of Americans are brainwashed to thinking they are the spirit of democracy, and the most free county in the world. Why is it that out of every country i've been to, America is the only one that has stereotypes of all their competitive countries? (I.E. French Don't shower, British have bad food) So this makes America the best? You tell me if getting a 25,000$ fine from neighbourhood assocation for leaving your lawnmower in your yard for two days is fair? Well that's what happened to my dad, the little things add up. Every time I would bring some beer to my Dad's for a drink, the neighborhood cop would follow me to the top of the hill and pull me over, I.D. me and give me some crap. I am 22 years old. I also had my office door locks changed and my computer equipment locked away for missing the rent payment by a week, which I explained the reason when I answered their 30th call while attending my grandfathers funeral in the U.K., It was a bit of an emergency. I recently left the U.S. after coming to realize that I can't take these things anymore, as I said, The little things do add up and the U.S. is not the most free country in the world but I do admit, it is still a great one despite the things I mentioned. No, I do not hate America, only some of its policies and laws, I do hate Islamic terrorist extremists (not all muslims) and I would fight and die to protect freedom. But not against enemies that are simply not a threat, or to make countries see our point of view. Leave em alone, let them get on with it, lets sort our own countries out first before we go trying to sort others out. Bit of a rant I know, but thats my 2P

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Both my grandfathers fought in World War II.

Ditto. One even made it to Berlin and came back in one piece. My familiy lost my greatgranduncle who was a paratrooper.

I would not hesitate to join the fight if a similar situation arose again.

Yes!

I will not, however, participate in the invasion of another country based on lies.

Amen to that.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKJEDIG
For some reason, Americans need to feel superior to everyone else, the need to big themselves up with their military might, and will kill to keep this going. The problem is that a lot of Americans are brainwashed to thinking they are the spirit of democracy, and the most free county in the world. Why is it that out of every country i've been to, America is the only one that has stereotypes of all their competitive countries? (I.E. French Don't shower, British have bad food) So this makes America the best?

Yeah, America is the world's ex-husband. You want to bad-mouth him, you don't support him, and you don't want him around...UNLESS you need help by either his strength or his money. Then he is your best friend.

You tell me if getting a 25,000$ fine from neighbourhood assocation for leaving your lawnmower in your yard for two days is fair?

Yes, they're called rules.

I also had my office door locks changed and my computer equipment locked away for missing the rent payment by a week, which I explained the reason when I answered their 30th call while attending my grandfathers funeral in the U.K., It was a bit of an emergency. I recently left the U.S. after coming to realize that I can't take these things anymore...

Oh and paying your bills is universal, trust me.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I love the idosyncratic rethoric in this thread. Anyone against this spurious unsubstantiated war is quite obviously pre-terrorists; good thinking, maybe a bit more of this black and white thinking will afford us more peace in the near future.

Games? Hardly, everyone plays games, and the game of geopolitics is the bloodiest of them all, a game which the American Goverment has become quite good at, and I'm sure we all know this; it was the Americans who sold Saddam his weapons, as they stood by idly as he commited atrocious acts against his own people. Quite the bloody game for 10 years if you ask me.

The entire course of action was taken in haste and sheer ignorance, and all through a curtain of manipulation and deciet; till this day, none of what the American Goverment expounded to it's people in regards to terrorists threats has transpired. They simply tooled the culture of fear they created themselves and grew a culture of exploitation. Machavelli would be proud, i'm quite sure of that.

Hey little Zordak, I would rather have a American "redneck" like those pictured behind me in a fight, than someone like you. Hell, it sounds like you would convert to Islam after the 1st punch!

Does not sound like he would covert to Islam to me at all. You just threw a blanketed bigot card there, do be carefull before you make remarks as such. It's not hard to realize that people like you obviously think lowly of a faith which I hardly believe you understand, and it's even more obvious that you have a disrespectfull perception of Islamists.

It's war. Period, full stop. There is a winner and a loser. Do what it takes. The rules of war are the same since the beginning. Achieve victory. That is it. Achieve victory. It's life and death. There is little room for compromise of the "shades of gray". Be creative, unpredictable, and use deception to attack and win.

There is not winner in this war, everyones a loser. It seems as if you're trying to cope with this unjustified war.

Deep

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
Anyone who thinks that the methods used on the detainees at gitmo are justified should have to be subjected to them for a day! You should watch this program before just saying it isn't torture!

The attrocious abuse aflicted on the mostly innocent detainees in your illegal prison camps is sick and depraved.

That kind of language was exactly the kinds of thing Hitler said about the Jews !!

General Patten is thankfully dead and we dont need that kind of bigoted, racist views on this website. The whole war on terror is a myth created by your government to scare the electorate into making their buddies even richer and keeping them in power.

I suggest you watch this program too

news.bbc.co.uk...

Please leave your sick views where they belong......in your sick mind.

Oh, cry me a river. Boo-hoo-hoo. You've obviously never spend your times in the Chinese prisons, Iranian prisons, or some of the worst prisons around the world where people are being kept in the wrong, horrible conditions of all kinds. At least American prisoners seem to be better off than the rest.

Those poor, unfortunate little boo-boo prisoners at Gitmo are being kept there for one good reason: they are Islamic terrorists who have been more or less involved with al Qaeda network. Think they can be better off by releasing them to the world and count on their good behaviors for the rest of their lives?

I. Think. Not.

The difference between you and General Patton is that General Patton was far more realistic and brutally honest about life than you. At least you're living comfortable and cozy right now thanks to the Allies' victory over the Nazis and you can thank General Patton for his sheer drive to push the Allies to shoot that "paper-hanging SOB" in Berlin!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Patton was a good general, tho I don't think anyone claims he was the best of WWII (I think most agree that the goes to the soviet generals), and he's certainly not someone to look to for any sort of political message.

What? if they did it was because one of stalin's henchmen with a pistol to their head. you liberals have a funny take on history and always excuse the communists war crimes.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infamous Zordak9
I will say this, LA MAXIMUS, Cole, and Edsinger, we need people like you in america.
We need an occasional reminder of the direction that our collective consciousness is headed, you guys are a very REAL and somewhat scary reminder of what can happen to the human brain if filled with enough toxic ideologies and pumped up with enough fear and anger.
[edit on 25-5-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

Zordak, read my sig below. Get the idea.

I think we need first to defend the individual. The left is afraid of everything. But fear of giving offense leads to injustice and suffering. The sexual revolution, the affirmation of individual rights, improving the living conditions of immigrants – these were once the great causes of the Dutch left. In their eyes, the simple fact of belong to a minority gives one the right to do anything. This multiculturalism is a disaster. All one has to do is scream “discrimination” and all doors are open to you! Scream ‘racism’ and your opponents shut up! But multiculturalism is an inconsistent theory. If one wants to let communities preserve their traditions, what happens when these traditions work to the detriment of women or homosexuals? The logic of multiculturalism amounts to accepting the subordination of women. Nonetheless, the defenders of multiculturalism do not want to admit it. ~ Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a Somalian-Dutch parliamentarian and a True Hero.

[edit on 5/25/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
There is not winner in this war, everyones a loser. It seems as if you're trying to cope with this unjustified war.

Yes, I believe we will lose.
Killed from within by domestic terrorists using spin bombs.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Oh, cry me a river. Boo-hoo-hoo. You've obviously never spend your times in the Chinese prisons, Iranian prisons, or some of the worst prisons around the world where people are being kept in the wrong, horrible conditions of all kinds. At least American prisoners seem to be better off than the rest.

Those poor, unfortunate little boo-boo prisoners at Gitmo are being kept there for one good reason: they are Islamic terrorists who have been more or less involved with al Qaeda network. Think they can be better off by releasing them to the world and count on their good behaviors for the rest of their lives?

I actualy do lose sleep over these issues, as I do get watery eyed when I realize how the silence and indifference of world leaders in regards to these grotesque human rights violations. Do remember, like you, I'm only human, but obviously unlike you, I consider myself a member of a global society and pay no patrioism to a sole flag; I give hommage to humanity, as I'm sure most humanists like myself will concur themselves.

America has lauded itself as the sole precentor of human rights, democracy, freedom and liberties across this greed Earth, as they have acknowledged countless treaties barring the use of inhuman tactics against POW's. You cannot champion yourself as such and then hand over suspects to countries where torture is not outlawed, correct?

Principle, my freind, principle. America has lost it's principle, instead, economics success has become the new catalyst for this society, individualism it's motif, and collectivism it's mortal enemy.

The difference between you and General Patton is that General Patton was far more realistic and brutally honest about life than you. At least you're living comfortable and cozy right now thanks to the Allies' victory over the Nazis and you can thank General Patton for his sheer drive to push the Allies to shoot that "paper-hanging SOB" in Berlin!

This is not the 1940's, or did you forget that? Do remember, we are living in a global society far more interdependent. What may transpire from a global superpower, positive or negative, could have severe ramnifications for a third world country. Realism is the realization that self-interest must be disregarded for the collective interest and securty, not blind patrioism over spurious wars.

Deep

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Whoever thinks those photos are bad had better prepare themselves for the reality that it could happen right in your front yard. Are you ready to just throw the picture away and pretend it didn't happen, or perhaps you prefer to pickup body parts out of your own front yard!!! I don't like war either, but I certainly don't want it fought anywhere near my home. We need to "Get'r done" and protect ourselves from the savages out there. We all can live in harmony if we get rid of the bad apples in the crowd.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yes, I believe we will lose.
Killed from within by domestic terrorists using spin bombs.

You already have lost; you lost over 1000 soldiers, you're economy, whatever morality was left in your demoracy, as you have more importantly, you're international respect. You've thousands of terrorists that would unconditionaly kill themselves against your Goverment. You're entire intelligence community has been chided, as it's intell on countries such as Iran and NK been dismissed.

What did you gain out of this war? Blind patrioism? A leader whose countenance is perfuctory to the fascists leaders of afore? 10's of thousands dead for exactly what reason?

Deep

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
I listen to our Generals on CNN and CBS trying to cover their a**es and I wonder where our fire-breathing Generals of WW-II went to? If General Patton could speak from the grave, here would be his message to us Americans:

www.oldbluejacket.com...

You Canadians and Europeans might wanna take some notes.

Maximu§

With all due respect to the general and not to speak bad of the dead, but he can shove that up his rectum.

Sure just ignore pysco warfare, just pay attention to OUR people dieing and we'll get on just fine.
Just give a damm when OUR troops or OUR people get killed, hell its kill or be killed in this sesspool we call the "modern world".

Thank you very much General, or who ever made this and just used his to try and strike some reaction up.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
An expedition into Cruella world:

Originally posted by cruella
Whoever thinks those photos are bad had better prepare themselves for the reality that it could happen right in your front yard.

The needle on the dial of my hysteria-meter starts moving!

Are you ready to just throw the picture away and pretend it didn't happen, or perhaps you prefer to pickup body parts out of your own front yard!!!

I'm positive, we are getting a major reading here!

I don't like war either, but I certainly don't want it fought anywhere near my home.

Hysteria-meter just froze, but make-no-sense meter seems alive now!

We need to "Get'r done" and protect ourselves from the savages out there.

Now both instruments show huge amounts of non-sensical hysteria floating around. Apparently, in the fantastic world of Cruella, hordes of the Iraqi savages are just about to land on the New England beach heads and wreak carnage and chaos! Even on her front lawn!

We all can live in harmony if we get rid of the bad apples in the crowd.

Duh.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Aelita]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"With all due respect to the general and not to speak bad of the dead, but he can shove that up his rectum."

Remember that when the next adolf hitler annexes your country.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Now both instruments show huge amounts of non-sensical hysteria floating around. Apparently, in the fantastic world of Cruella, hordes of the Iraqi savages are just about to land on the New England beach heads and wreak carnage and chaos! Even on her front lawn!

Well, they meaning jihadists did 'land' on our shores on 9/11 and killed thousands of our people. sorry but we arent about to let that happen again.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Aelita]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Remember that when the next adolf hitler annexes your country.

The last adolf couldnt, so I doubt the next will ethier.
Also who's going to try and invade the UK?
Germany?
France?
Iceland?
Sweeden?
Mabye ireland?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join