It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from General Patton's ghost-WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I listen to our Generals on CNN and CBS trying to cover their a**es and I wonder where our fire-breathing Generals of WW-II went to? If General Patton could speak from the grave, here would be his message to us Americans:

www.oldbluejacket.com...

You Canadians and Europeans might wanna take some notes.

Maximu§

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Was that sarcastic? It ought to be played on a comedy show.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You have voted LA_Maximus for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

The mans a TRUE american, gotta love em.. Maybe its just the music from one the of the greatest film ever Patton but that sounded just like what he would say, I wish he were still alive, we need more generals like him..

But the uber-liberal anti-american terrorist lovers will soon come here and bash it all wont they max?

[edit on 25-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
I listen to our Generals on CNN and CBS trying to cover their a**es and I wonder where our fire-breathing Generals of WW-II went to? If General Patton could speak from the grave, here would be his message to us Americans:

www.oldbluejacket.com...

You Canadians and Europeans might wanna take some notes.

That is a real eye-opener from my favorite general of all time..Thank you for posting it.

Maximu§

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
next to GeneralDilemma, "Old Blood & Guts" is the Major's favorite! The message is loud and clear sir, the time is going to come when we'll regret not taking appropriate measures against our current enemy.

Carry on.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ok, maybe you should review this thread
you really shouldnt be submitting images like that, its disgusting!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How convenient of them to show Americans that were killed but didn't show the mutilated bodies of the thousands of Iraqis who were killed by US bombs.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Didnt Patton get FIRED? That should tell you something

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When will you people realize that it's just lines on a map?

Anyway, doesn't this trolling crap belong in the politics section.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Didnt Patton get FIRED? That should tell you something

Um no? he was yelled at a few times by the higher ups and lost his command, but he got it back, mainly because he offended a bunch of cry babies..

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Only one thing too say, people of Paton’s quality and Paton’s time, had dignity and purpose, wars were fought for a reason and with honor.

Now a day it’s sad too say that all that has been forgotten.

I find very disrespectful that somebody uses his image to make such a poor job of modern wars propaganda to keep justifiying the mess in the middle east.

If Paton was alive, he would have been outraged to the role of our government in this time for the poor excused of wagging wars to one group of people in the middle east.

He would have been angry and devastated but not the way many that like this video would have been.

Very sad indeed.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by marg6043]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
ok, maybe you should review this thread

He didn't submit any pictures. He posted a link with the warning there were graphic images.
You chose to hit the link and watch the show.

Yes the pictures are bad. War is bad. Ya gunna see more like that, and a lot worse.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain

You trying to scare me with your little angry cartoon face? You better bulk up a little son and get some more fights under your belt before you get Maximu§ to back down.

Its not just the images, but the Message thats important. I posted a warning about the images...its not my fault you can't follow instructions.

Hey Flinx, this message is about our war on terror, it belongs right here and if you don't like it...LEAVE!!!

Maximu§

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hey Flinx, this message is about our war on terror, it belongs right here and if you don't like it...LEAVE!!!

War in Iraq seems to have created a lot more terrorism than it was purported to prevent. Just read the recent news. I'm not even talking about the non-existant WMD's. Patton would have never started an operation based on iffy intel, just to satisfy his ambition, IMHO, and this pro-war crap is a disgrace to his memory.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
But the uber-liberal anti-american terrorist lovers will soon come here and bash it all wont they max?

Thats true son, these people Hate America more than the throat-cutters in the Middle-East. Their sick, Demented people who have lost all concept of right and wrong. If Patton was the General in this war, it woulda been over 2 years ago.

Hey you still joining the Marines? My oldest boy and his friends are gonna join the Army when their 18....God Bless them.

Maximu§

dh

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Something less macho would have probably have been bumped somewhere else before now.
A delightful example of sheep in wolf's clothing posturing, stirring the hearts of men in the closet who fearfully believe what they're told
A link to be saved and spread for its comical ineptitude and gullibility
Sir Yessir, you armchair marines

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that the methods used on the detainees at gitmo are justified should have to be subjected to them for a day! You should watch this program before just saying it isn't torture!

www.channel4.com...

The attrocious abuse aflicted on the mostly innocent detainees in your illegal prison camps is sick and depraved.

That kind of language was exactly the kinds of thing Hitler said about the Jews !!

General Patten is thankfully dead and we dont need that kind of bigoted, racist views on this website. The whole war on terror is a myth created by your government to scare the electorate into making their buddies even richer and keeping them in power.

I suggest you watch this program too

news.bbc.co.uk...

Please leave your sick views where they belong......in your sick mind.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You trying to scare me with your little angry cartoon face? You better bulk up a little son and get some more fights under your belt before you get Maximu§ to back down.

Yeah that little cartoon face doesnt even size up to your russel crowe pic dude! Yeah and he had better gain some more weight before typing anything else that contradicts you...

And his little video message from general bufoon, man, I dont see why were wasting time with diplomacy! I say we nuke the entire planet! And drink our own urine! and walk backwards! and um... snort lines of broken glass! DO IT NOW! B'fore the terro-wrists chop your head off!!

link   
That, was f****** brilliant

All true too!!!

link   

If Patton was the General in this war, it woulda been over 2 years ago.

Yeah, to much of this Lets be nice to the enemy crap going on And those moronic imbeded journalists shouldnt be there... they have no place on a battlefield..

Hey you still joining the Marines? My oldest boy and his friends are gonna join the Army when their 18....God Bless them.
Maximu§

Wil be around he end of this year trying to get ready for it atm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join