It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar Bill - Two individuals standing by the pyramid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up before, and if it has, I apologize. Last night I scanned the dollar bill just to fool around with it, see what else I can find. Well, I don't know about you guys but I see two beings, possibly human, standing side by side next the pyramid. Do you see it?

Close Up.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Very nice i had no clue. But i'm thinking it's nothing though..

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think the two people represent the two rites of Masonry, the Scottish Rite and the York rite.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have checked this One Dollar Bill, and I haven't noticed this two guys standing by the Pyramid?

You guys say its the two rites of Masonry, the Scottish Rite and the York rite?

Does anyone one know what they represent?

Nice Find eudaimonia!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[/Votes eudaimonia for WATS]

Awesome find, never noticed that before.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have never noticed that either. Any other finds that we might not be aware of?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
On the other side of the pyramid is a bush... would its name be George, by any chance?

Hmmm... first President was a George... who fought agains a King named George... 2 of last 3 Presidents were named George... what the hell is going on here? I'm frightened!

Actually, I'm not sure they are human figures... could it be just another bush?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow, that's very interesting.

First of all, great find, NEVER would I have noticed that. At first I thought they were just there and it wasn't important.

However, the thing that makes me think there is more to it than just that, is that there is a bush on the other side, that when normally looking at it, appears the same as the two people. So why not just get rid of the bush, it doesn't fit in the pyramid either. This makes me think that there was a purpose to disguising these two men, and I'm very interested in who they are.

Great find,

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Next time I'm in the US I'll have to get a crisp new dollar bill. The only one I have here is a bit worn. I wonder if the other items around it, the bushes or whatever they are, have any significance as well. Wickopedia has some of the story on the design, but the drawing they have doesn't show any people, only vegetation. Intriguing, though. Of course, its possible its just a random effect, the same way you'd see images in the clouds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Its an owl.

Sorry to break it to you.

But hey, the Owl is a really special bird. I mean, it makes up only a small percentage of all bird species, but its the only one that has two eyes that look IN THE SAME DIRECTION.

This is why it is used allegorically.

The other reason being, that it is a silent Night Stalker.

The eyes looking the same way can be interpreted as 'containing both extremes', because you have the two eyes physically the same seeing the same thing slightly differently. And this apparently makes the Owl a very important symbolic image for 'controlling both sides'.

Now you see, hoo hoo

Also, the Owl ties in with the Goddess of Death, or the destructive of the 3 goddess aspects, from pagan Europe. And of course Molech....

Here's a Celtic goddess, seemingly innocent:
he Maiden form of the Triple Goddess; her symbol was the owl; goddess of the Earth in bloom.wisdom, lunar mysteries, initiations....
She can be viewed as a May Queen, bound in sacred marriage to sacrificial king who must eventually be sacrificed to her and through her to his people.

Other than the vulture, one site remarks: "The Goddess as a symbol of death is represented as an owl as represented in Hungary and Lemnos by owl-shaped burial urns with umbilical cords or human vulva dating back to 3000 B.C"

Veiled Goddess worshup I tells yah

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Its an owl.

Sorry to break it to you.

That's certainly not an owl on the left side of the pyramid.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well if you look at it a certain way it does look *sort of* like an owl. I also see the face of a dog in it though.

I dunno what to make of it, good find though.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Also, check the OPPOSITE side of the Pyramid. I always thought it was just Thistle (The National Flower of Scotland) but maybe this is a third, and possibly a fourth man.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
sorry to plug AlexJones in here, but I think you're right akilles!!

compare to the owl on the napkin in this link;

www.infowars.com...

\\\\\/////
..l\\\///l
.ll/llllllll\ll
...\\\\\\\\
....//\\\\\\\
...//...\\\\\\\
..//.....//\\\\\\\??? similarities ?? (lol, i tried)

[edit on 26-5-2005 by lost]

[edit on 26-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I know what that is. It's....
A Shrubbery!

Sorry, couldn' resist.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
ok, a quick MSpaint job.

see it now?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
ok, a quick MSpaint job.

see it now?

Yep I can now....took me a bit and I went a little cross eyed, but I can
see it as an Owl.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
its an owl, its been covered before. I remember seeing it on ATS i think, under the secret societies thread.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
it does look like a badly drawn owl.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
check out this thread from ATS history

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join