It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Roswell - Consolidated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
EDIT: Posting this up again, as we've had an influx of new members, and I've received many questions and requests for more info on Roswell, especially after the wiki entry... Just a note that these are LONG posts, with a capital L, but hopefully you'll find them enjoyable.

Part I can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part II can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part III, Section A can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part III, Section B can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part III, Section C can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part III, Section D can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part III, Section E can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part IV, Section A can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part IV, Section B can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Gazrok]

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
why don't you make it a sticky ?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Conflict of interest...

What makes my posts on Roswell more important than anyone elses?
The sticky function is more for something pertaining to the board in general...like where to report sightings, the ridicule factor, video collections, etc. These are all pretty justifiable, but making a personal post a sticky that isn't so general...well, that might be viewed as an abuse of power. The favorites function is really a great feature, if you haven't used it.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I get your point.And just dicovered the Favorites

The reason i suggested it is because it is a report on a famous case.This could be one of them.Other cases could be added if the reports are well documented.It would make the search for a certain subject less intensive.
I would like to see up there also Rendlesham,Hill's case...etc.
Regardless of who came up with the report.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Something of THAT nature might be a pretty good idea as a sticky.
A listing of past threads regarding common subjects... Something I'll work on.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ihi..get to work ( just joking)
Seriously though,i'm not the one to tell you how confusing this subject is..the scope of this particular forum.
As a newbie here,one of my wishes was to find the serious cases that happened throught our modern history.My main reason for subscribing to this forum was to gain knowledge on the credible stuff first.(and i did with the help of so many here).
Instead of trying to go through all the garbage that's on the Internet trying to find some good info,one might find it beneficial to read the general info about these cases here,and then decide for himself if they are worth pursuing....or maybe i'm wrong,maybe all this it's better suited for a web page and not a forum.I don't know.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Gazrok's ROSWELL FOR IDIOTS!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Amorymeltzer: If your not sure of the subject then you are being degrading of the very things our Planet's people really should know.

For whatever it is/is not worth: I have been investigating this ONE time silly subject. Then through the cousre of 18 years I began to understand things - not all things - just one thing (You should know), their here their real and I'm concerned. The Airforce NOW has orders to NOT shoot them down (not just with aircraft), but the Administrations are more worried now than ever that if the old shoot-down rule applied NOW, the PEOPLE/PRESS may get to the downed craft before the Military (Blue Barets)!

Dallas

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ah, good work Gazrok.
In regards to my previous thread with Roswell questions that you answered, i did read this work you've done on Roswell but could only find upto number III which is why i was still curious to other areas, yet i kept getting told to read your threads!

So this helps
I didn't know i was only half way throught it!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yep, went back and now put a continuation link in each section at the end of each section post.

Now, one can easily link to the next section after finishing each.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
the PEOPLE/PRESS may get to the downed craft before the Military (Blue Barets)!

Dallas

Exactly........about a month ago there was a huge scramble by the MUFON (Utah) group and AlienDave UFO hunters assc. It SEAMS like a disc crashed within the boarders of the Salt Lake Valley.........they however did not beat the Military to the site.

EXCELLANT consolidation GAZROCK.........favorites for sure!

[edit on 26-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

What makes my posts on Roswell more important than anyone elses?
The sticky function is more for something pertaining to the board in general...like where to report sightings, the ridicule factor, video collections, etc. These are all pretty justifiable, but making a personal post a sticky that isn't so general...well, that might be viewed as an abuse of power.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I really think that some type of reading room would be a great idea in cases like this. Something similar to ATSNN, where members submit their article and it's either voted in or voted out. Your Roswell series shouldn't necessarily be stickied, but at the same time it shouldn't be measured on the same playing field as a regular post either. It isn't really a quintessential forum posting, where people will throw ideas back and forth, but more of something to sit back and enjoy.

My two cents at least

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Amorymeltzer: If your not sure of the subject then you are being degrading of the very things our Planet's people really should know.

I think he meant "Roswell for Dummies", not in a bad way. You know like PC's for Dummies, or Windows for Dummies. I wonder if there is a UFO for Dummies?

What we need is a SME who's job would be to organize threads and make stickies. Gazrok is just doing it because we don't have one. I don't see anything wrong with you making it a sticky Gazrok. It's excellent material for new members in the future.
But I will add to my Favorites anyway.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Though I respect your knowledge when you post, I really don't think you should consider then write on a Moderator's behalf. Nothing personal but the comment I made to a moderator, a well respected high level Moderator, might best be answered by the Moderator or ignored.

But please understand I really do read and respect your posts on subject matter.

Respectfully

Dallas

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just dusting these off as I had some questions put to me after the tinWiki Roswell entry, that can likely best be explained by these massive threads...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just letter the Aliens & Ufo Section know that the converting is done.
tinwiki.org...

Has an easy to navigate Table of Contents.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Xabora]

new topics

top topics

join