It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAE computer genarated picture

page: 1

join
share:
RAB

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just found this picture:

www.baesystems.com...

Considering my personal interest in the FOAS, and the future of the RAF long range strike options I found this picture very intesting.

Sorry Waynos looks like the replica!

And before any one says it I know it's computer genarated I have photoshop and lightwave, I just think it's very interesting that they would take the time to generate promotion gear for a test bed.

RAB

[edit on 25-5-2005 by RAB]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very cool, I still like their anti gravity strike fighter concept better though

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It is Northrop design patented as D365-545 and used by british producers as illustration of FOAS.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
forgive me for saying but... that does not look much like the rendered concept.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I agree with Lucretious. If you look at the BAe concept it has two widely spaced engines while the drawing above seems to show a similar single engine layout to the X-32.

Also the inboard leading edges of the BAe design are perfectly straight from the tip of the nose to the point where the outer wings branch out, this is not the case with the drawing above. They are generally similar otherwise but as they are both basic stealth concepts rather than fully fledged designs I suppose it is understandable. Incidentally I think it looks even less like the Replica RAB but there ya go

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here's a rendering of Replica that I haven't seen before. Hope you like this too RAB;

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Replica and HALO on of the same-ish?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OH MAN, i'm really liking that!! -drools-'

So they already have a mock up huh? that's the most beautiful English plane ever, since the Jaguar for sure! but that's personal taste lol.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
OH MAN, i'm really liking that!! -drools-'

So they already have a mock up huh? that's the most beautiful English plane ever, since the Jaguar for sure! but that's personal taste lol.

I would imagine that RAF/BAE have much more than a mock up

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I cannot yet find the thread, but some guy here on ATS lives up in Blackpool, and he reported seeing that craft flying across lancashire on a sunny day.... single seat, twin tailed, and almost always in the company of euro fighters....I'll keep looking for the thread

new topics

top topics

join