It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met an Alien disguised as a Human? How did you know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Not me personally. I do recall reading in one of Whitley Strieber's books about his experiences that some one ( I forget exactly who...I am wanting to say it was the editor of his book or something like that) went to a book store right after the release of his book Communion and claimed to see what he believed were two of the "visitors" as Whitley often refers to them as, reading through the book, laughing about the things "he got wrong".

I can't recall how those "people" were described to look though...It's been a long time since I have read that book.

I'll have to go through my bookshelf and see if I can find in which book Whitley talks about it and more details of the story....

If I can find it....I will come back and post more about it.

Peace and love.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Several years ago here in Buenos Aires i was on a bus traveling in the middle of the city. It was middle afternoon. Tipical like the ones you take to go to work, school, etc.

The bus stopped on a street just to pick up more people. I was looking outside a window of the bus and i saw, walking really slow, a ridiculously tall and thin man just in the street in front of the bus. I guess he had trousers, maybe a suit, i dont remeber well.

He was so bizarre tall and thin, i mean, i swear to you, it was shocking. I consider my self well centered, but i guess he was like 2,5 mts tall or more. Yes, ridiculous. I remember that i looked at my sides to see if anyone else was looking (the bus was full of people) but nothing, no one else looking, apparently.

He was walking really slow towards a corner of the street. The bus moved on and i lost sight of him.

I dont say that it was alien in any way, but the sight was so strange that I remember it even so many years passed by i guess 15 or 20 years.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Maybe someone already asked, but what was her job? What did she talk about? Her tone and cadence? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Real or fairy tale?

edit on 16-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Some of us South Africans wonder about this guy-always with much much affection though!

He is a legend in my country,he's been reading the Afrikaans-language news for 37 years-and he is much loved and respected.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
With practice and training, it's actually fairly easy to appear non-human. Just as an aside.

www.youtube.com...

These guys pull it off well, a pantomime group acting as steam powered robots. You can look up more of their stuff too, the grey one is especially good while performing.

I think some people are off. I think some people have a disconnect easy to spot when you, yourself, are still "with it." I also think some people have something non-human within them that's taken over.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for aliens to "cloak" themselves as humans. I just think it's far more possible that there's some really weird but completely human, humans out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
well today i met up with my teacher to sign up to a course and then we had a 1 on 1 we were talking and stuff
he was asking me question etc...

but before that hes eyes kinda in a way look cat eye fakish and kinda looked a little bit down syndrome

but i didn't get any type of think from the conversation's nor the question's asked that he was lower intelligence than me

but yes i got accepted on the course i start may 6th

but when i was talking to sitting directional to him all cool and that

all of a sudden from my ears i got 3 shots of like how you see in the cartoons from train smoke stuff comes out
but in the ear but you know no actual smoke came out but if you know what i mean

and yeh i thort that was a bit weird

maybe my sensors sense something and a reaction or of something...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Just found this old post and thought i'd step in. They ARE already here! Read my post's ... never mind all the rhetoric about the NHS in crisis and all that. That is a completely different issue altogether.
I have offered to take a lie detector on numerous occasion's, but i'm not even allowed to do that!

There are 'normal Doctor's' and there are 'alien Doctor's' ... simple as that. You would never know .. at least Jo public wouldn't have the foggiest idea!! Listen to their voices, watch their body language. Sometime's they sit at an angle with their leg's crossed, trying to look relaxed. How many time's has a Doctor told you off for crossing your leg's?
They make silly mistake's and are very obvious to the initiated. The thing is THEY know no one believe's you, so they just carry on regardless. Not saying they are BAD, but have a good life, is all I can say and stay true to yourself.

hx

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I had an odd encounter not that long ago when I was at a busy local coffee shop. I had just received my coffee and was proceeding to the direction of the door, when I became alerted. Approaching the door from the outside was a girl who I immediately sensed was out of place. She was slender and appeared Caucasian, with perhaps a very slight amount of Asian, and had a pale/light skin tone. Her height no more than 5’1” at the top of her crown, iris noticeably larger than an average person’s with a zaffre shade of blue. Her hair was dark brown which ran mid arm. At appearance I would guess her age to be at around 19. At approximately 17 feet from the door I projected the idea to her that I would hold the door open for her. Her response to this was immediate, she had clearly been taken slightly aback, then waited patiently at the door for me to reach it. Holding open the door I was quietly thanked as she passed me and we both went along our merry way (mine, unfortunately to work).

Granted, I suppose the irregularity of her eyes may well be due to stylized contact lenses, I do however trust my instincts. When I am alerted to something, there is usually a cause for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I remember reading Timothy Good's book ABOVE TOP SECRET or it might have been one of his other ufo books,
that he was sitting in the lobby of a New York hotel and thought this dude sitting near him might be an alien so
he tried projecting a question to him using telepathy (and I'm paraphrasing) "if you are a alien touch you're nose with you're left index finger" and the dude after a few minutes did just that! Coincidence? Maybe.
edit on 24-12-2014 by ufosareawesome because:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't like to draw any immediate conclusions, but I'm fairly certain I saw non-humans at the market the other day.

A male and a female, mid 20s. Both tall and statuesque, they both had long blonde hair, ridiculously blue eyes and were both "encyclopedic examples of the 'perfect human' ", and the first thought that popped in my mind was 'Aryan'.

I first noticed them walking around the store looking around, mostly upward like they were enjoying looking at the exposed rafters and roof supports. So I followed them a bit. They walked up and down every isle, picking up and reading packaging for various foods from cookies, to chips, to soups, ice cream, cat food and they spent a lot of time looking at deodorant, shampoo, hair products and feminine hygiene products.. They only spoke very few times in thick but odd sounding German, at low volume.

After studying the place they only purchased a case of bottled water (24 bottles), then didn't understand the concept of payment. It was like they thought we were on the honor system, he pretty much showed the water to the cashier, nodded and kept walking. Cashier calls them back and they became very bewildered. Only after the cashier pointed to an advertisement with a dollar bill on it they slightly understood, and the man pulls a single dollar out of his pocket. Then continues feeding the cashier singles until he said they had paid enough. Then without their change, receipt or any acknowledgement they leave.

After I check out and am putting my groceries in my car, I see the two of them, case of bottled water still in hand walking around the parking lot studying and admiring the different types of cars. I honestly wanted to follow them all day, but sadly had things to do.

I'd say if they were actual humans, they were probably criminals keeping a low profile... But the bizarre behavior and everything makes keeping a low profile very difficult.

Either way it was fascinating!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthMagnet
DDay,

Yeah I hear what your saying - it does sound different then the normal alright...

You know I used to think Aliens trying to live among humans was utter nonsense - but really it makes logical sense.

Its like that famous quote:

"Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinquishable from majic"

And that especially holds true for an extremely low tech race as ourselves (tho we are learning quickly and steadily)

The fact that Gordon Cooper supposedly spoke of an account of an alien who adapted to our biosphere and became a businessman just seems to add credibility to this possibility.

Maybe parts of the movie MIB isn't so far fetched after all...

However if you want to find some answers you may have to be a bit forward with this person or you may just end up wondering if you missed your big chance to learn more.

And camera phones are very good for discrete picture taking - you don't need her permission or knowledge.

Of course when it comes to contact with the unexplained sometimes you better watch out what you wish for - you may just get it!

o

Gordon Cooper said that where?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImpactoR
Real or fairy tale?

I can't get that link to work.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think I know what you're referring to, but perhaps she just had very nice eyes lol

I've had what may have been dreams, and met Red Eyes, which were slightly hypnotic, but looked like they had globs in them like lava lamps, and seen the ones that look like steroetype grays, but pink with the bright blue double circles in their eyes.

Still, give her a bit of thought and keep a lid on it just in case eh

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: robertfenix

No one is "average". People often stand out more for attempting too hard to fit in. Every person is a unique individual. Best advice is to be less self conscious and relax. Even then there will be traits that define you and make you stick out from the ever elusive "norm" lol. It's quite common for people to feel different or alienated in society, a feeling that is often misplaced and founded in a lack to understanding of those that surround them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join