It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met an Alien disguised as a Human? How did you know?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
I saw someone like that! I was eating in an Italian restaurant outside on the patio. It was a bald guy who was tannish, like a fake rub-on tan. I saw him trying to eat and he couldn't find his mouth; he kept trying to insert the food into his neck. He was talking in a low , almost like a double voice, like when the people in the movies are possessed and its their voice, but a deep evil voice in the background when they talk.

Anyway, he was talking to someone else but would not make eye contact with the person. I blinked to move a fly from my eyelash, and they were gone. Later, a black twisting craft was seen about 3 city blocks away. The FBI actually pulled up about an Hour later with a van and 2 guys in the HAZMAT SUITS asked us to leave for fear of radiation as there was a malfunction at 3 mile island. I was in NY, btw. As we were leaving, I heard the man in the black suit say, "He escaped and made it all the way here."

I swear to God its true, but there was no report of it in the paper.

Very interesting story. Can you give any information concerning the general time and location of this event? Would be interesting to see if there are any UFO reports that could match up with this.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey Ranchman that was a really creepy story. Were you with anyone at the time? Did the FBI ask all of the people at the restaurant at the time not to say anything to anyone or did they just treat it like a HazMat situation?
Did others notice this bald guy?
That is really weird...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Hey Ranchman that was a really creepy story. Were you with anyone at the time? Did the FBI ask all of the people at the restaurant at the time not to say anything to anyone or did they just treat it like a HazMat situation?
Did others notice this bald guy?
That is really weird...

No, they diguised it as a HAZMAT situation, although nothing happened at 3mile island. I was with my parents. I think I was the only one who noticed it (because i'm really nosy). But the really creepy thing is that when we were filing out of the restaurant, I heard the FBI agent say, and these are his exact words, "the F*cker escaped and made it all the way here." I wonder where he escaped from...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
TheRanchMan, that is a very interesting story. Were there any MIBs present or just FBI?

Any other noteworthy details?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
ranchman, did you share this with anyone? Say anything to your folks like look dude there is attempting to insert his food into his neck?
And the FBI? Escaped from what? What did the person this bald guy was with look like? Was he too inserting food into his neck? Was the FBI onto him as well? Because it sounds as if the FBI was just looking for one body not 2.
I know I am asking a bunch of questions you probably can't possibly answer, I am just thinking out loud. Questions I would have asked myself

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
just an oddly attractive (use 'attractive' as you will) person who struck you as unique in some way, you were temporarily flumoxed by your own reaction to her. Later on reflection, your memory of meeting her, colored by the intensity of the encounter, your imagination grew fanciful and you unintentionally 'remembered' aspects of her in an exagerated way .i.e long hands etc.
If you met her again in more casual circumstances she would look entirely normal and you would feel silly about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Later on reflection, your memory of meeting her, colored by the intensity of the encounter, your imagination grew fanciful and you unintentionally 'remembered' aspects of her in an exagerated way .i.e long hands etc.

No Instar, I disagree. I wasn't picking someone out of a line up and my memory failed me and I contorted images of reality. I still remember her vividly because she looked so different. It was the intensity of the encounter that enabled me to remember her to the degree that I was able to, although I was asked in other posts the shape of her nose and such and I truthfully said that I did not pay that close attention to her nose as her eyes and hands made such an impact.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lies all LIES!!!!

But Ranchman, thats a great story, really makes me want to believe!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ranchman, did you share this with anyone? Say anything to your folks like look dude there is attempting to insert his food into his neck?
And the FBI? Escaped from what? What did the person this bald guy was with look like? Was he too inserting food into his neck? Was the FBI onto him as well? Because it sounds as if the FBI was just looking for one body not 2.
I know I am asking a bunch of questions you probably can't possibly answer, I am just thinking out loud. Questions I would have asked myself

1. I tried to share, but no one would believe me.
2. No, they would have just told me not to stare and mind my own business. Plus, my parents don't believe in extraterrestrails like me.
3. The other person he was talking to did not sit down with him, but it was a waiter asking him if he was enjoying his meal, as it was all over his suit.

The creepy thing is that they talked about him escaping. Maybe Area 51? Dulce? It raises alot of theories.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Where did this take place? Are you close to NM?
Did he speak to the waiter? I ask because you had said in your original post that he was speaking to someone in a wierd voice and that when you blinked they were gone. Did he leave with the waiter? How long ago did this happen?
Strange stuff out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Where did this take place? Are you close to NM?
Did he speak to the waiter? I ask because you had said in your original post that he was speaking to someone in a wierd voice and that when you blinked they were gone. Did he leave with the waiter? How long ago did this happen?
Strange stuff out there.

I'm in Florida now, but it took place in Brooklyn. This is the only thing that I can remember that involved MIB activity in NY.
The waiter asked him If he was enjoying his meal (probably because it was all over his chest). The waiter walked out before I blinked, sorry, I meant to say that he dissapeared after I left, not the waiter. I was 11 when it happened, so about 3 years ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Happens man. I once encountered one who worked as a Funeral Director.

indirect encounters?

I get that 'gut feeling' everytime I watch hannity and colmes,,
Something is strange about ol' alan, lol ...

I recall the scientist who was running around with Rael, "cloning" humans.
She gave me that feeling as well ...

Originally posted by robertfenix

This could lead to "aliens" walking around in broad daylight, but to normal humans who "see" them they just look like an average human. The only difference is that they are not your co-worker, neighboor, business people etc, they do not interact with people daily so it is never someone that you would see all the time or that you could predict where they would be to see them again. They do not hold jobs, or work anywhere, but may use this "human camoflauge" as a way to walk around in the enviroment without causing panic. Maybe to do recon, or to follow a "mark" or to interfere in some way with the natural course of events as if they have some sort of preception about future events.

I agree to an extent with you here bruh ...
"Aliens" will "take on" whatever form needed to perform the task at hand ..
The same way you would 'take on' a shovel to dig a hole or a rake to gather leaves.
Bigfoot is probably the best example I can think of. The (seemingly) primate being is probably used to gather environmental data, usually in the higher region of the planet, but not exclusively.
I figure the being to be inter-dimensional as well ..
Imo,
Aliens who "take on" human form most likely do so in order to interact directly with humans 1on1 over a span of time. If you wanted to monitor human behavior or emotions you would likely want a 'tool' in a position to interact with humans in many aspects.

I would even imagine that a 'news anchor' or 'politician' would be a great suspect as well ...

This is the same theory about Angels manifesting themselves to real people in order to prompt a response, IMO this does happen and usually always without the knowledge of the participants. IE you meet someone at the gas station whatever, and they just happen to help in some way that you have been needing help. You never meet that person again nor have any contact with them, but something about what they do for you does not seem normal in your daily experience. Its only later that you reflect and go, wow that was an amazing day, "out of the blue" this stranger stopped and had a can of gas or "out of the blue, this guy grabs the back of my coat as I am about to step in the street in front of a bus, and when I turned around I could not tell who it was....."

I know exactly what you are talking about here. I think these 'manifested beings" could originate, or be a creation of the human mind itself ...
They could be from 'inner space' as opposed to the above mentioned being from "outer space".
The human mind could work as its own " guarding angel".

These events really do happen and I am more inclined to think that they are GOD's angels (guardian angels) or just maybe some "alien life" form that for some reason is concerned about your well being, that somehow you have strayed from the "program" and you need a little adjustment to get back on track to where they need you to be.....

Thought being GOD, yes thought generated angels are of GOD ...

I am of my Father,,, I am of nobodys 'program' ...

Word of caution...
Any alien with a 'program' could be concerned with your well being, IF your well being does not jeopardize the 'program' ...
That is to say,
If it comes down to your well being or the program, your a goner ...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Don't worry too much about it Ranchman.

He has probably starved to death by now ...

~peace

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
...I have read the stories in this post, so I want to add one of my own.

I was in China at the time, living in a suburb of TianJin. It was a saturday morning, about 10:00am. I had gone to a stationary store to buy some art supplies. I was talking to two of the girls that work there , as they could speak some English.

As I was talking to them, two ther girls wakled by on a wide avenue. They weren't very close, but you could see that they weren't Chinese. One girl
gave me a wide wave, and a great big smile. I assumed partly it because I was "foreigner" too... The girl who waved was slim yet very well built, had dark hair. Because of the fluidness and build of her body, I assumed that she was around 19 or 20.

Well, I soon ended my conversation with the two shop girls and caught up the these girls... But, when I approached them I was surprised...
The dark haired girl's body look every bit as good as from far away...
but her face looked around 50! Then I looked at her friend. She was a slim girl with brown hair...But her head looked slightly too big for her body. Also,her head looked almost bifricated...and then, I looked closely at her skin and it seemed "mottled", as if it had been burned..then I looked back at the dark haired girl, and the skin at her hairline looked "mottled" too.
Then I looked back at her girlfriend with the big head, and I looked at the dark haired girl again. Her head didn't seem to match her body.

I came to the conclusion that these were the two strangest girls I had ever met.... And they didn't speak English or Chinese...

I guess their disguises just hadn't been perfected....

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
great story CosmoKatt

When you approached them did you try to talk to them? What I need to do is pay more attention when I am in a crowd of people and see if I can discover one of them. It's almost like that B movie They or They live something like that. When Rowdy Roddy puts on these shades he sees them for what they really are and yet on the outside they look and act just like one of us. Maybe it was called Them hell I don't remember but at the time I watched that movie I thought that it was pretty cool concept.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments...Yes, I did try to talk to them. That's how I knew they didn't speak Chinese or English.

The movie you are thinking of was "They Live" 1988 by John Carpenter,
and starring Roddy Piper.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
WOAH...
Wicked Awesome Story

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The reason I ask is because yesterday I was at work and periodically our company will do an in house job fair. This is an opportunity to meet other people in other bldgs and depts and network basically. Well as I was meeting people there was this young woman, blonde with an extremely long face and long hands. She wasn't very tall probably average as women go 5'5 or so but it was her eyes that spooked me.
I always look people directly in the eyes when they speak and I did so with her. But as I did something seemed to hit me directly in the gut almost like I saw through her but I know that's not possible.

Anyway, I had a hard time holding her stare and I felt as if she knew that and although she continued to talk to me she looked kind of over my shoulder and not directly into my eyes. Like I said it was as if she knew that her eyes were bothering me and so she didn't look directly at me.
It was the weirdest thing. Her eyes were a blue/green/gray color all at once and almost luminescent.
Ok this must sound nuts but does someone have some insight for me. When I got that hit in the gut feeling it was as though I almost knew she wasn't what she appeared to be.
Was it just my imagination or have any of you had this experience?

I must note that I have never had an encounter with an alien presence or any experience related to one but am open to all possiblities.

Thanks for your comments...

[edit on 25-5-2005 by DDay]

I had a girlfriend once who matches that description, except for the hair color. The eye doctor said she had two irises in each eye, one blue and the other green. Anyway, her eye color would change depending on her mood and on what angle you viewed it from. It was even possible for it to turn a light pink color, like an albino, as if both irises somehow lost their pigmentation. Ethnically she was Scottish. She had "elvish" features, and was somewhat shorter than average, and had brown hair.

Could you PM me the name of this girl you talked to, and I could tell you whether its the same person I know. If it is, I could send you a picture from my High School annual, so that you will be able to rest better knowing that she is human.
Maybe I can send you the picture anyway, if you PM me, so that you can see whether the elvish features are similar, since they are probably relatives.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok, this is weird. Ran across this post. Striker122's description matches two people I saw in 1997. The man was bald and had tiny wispy hairs on his neck, he appeared to look really physically fit and had brown eyes and was about 5'8". He was with a female who had a flat nose that was rounded at the end. Her skin was pale, but she had makeup on that looked like a doll's would be, or put on by a child. Too perfect and not blended. rosie cheeks and some over her eyes which were strikingly blue. She looked to be wearing a light blond wig and stood with her feet/knees turned into each other, almost pidgeon toed. She had a mid-calf length skirt and her legs were perfectly pale like the rest her. After looking at them for awhile noticed they never talked, only made eye contact. The way they walked was the most disturbing part. like androids. Her movements were very mechanical and her head stayed tilted to the side a bit. Both of there expressions were totally blank and when they stood still, they were perfectly still. They were part of a tour group and the male had a camera and would randomly take pictures of things, usually after he made eye contact with the female. I have always been a skeptic, but these people were some kind of alien, experiment, android, cyborg or whatever. I always wished I had a picture of them. Neither one spoke a word the entire tour or even beforehand while we waited, nor did they touch each other. Not sure what any of this means, but reading Strikers description hit a little too close to home.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was working at the airport yesterday and talked to this filipino couple. While I asked the guy a question his eyes suddenly went pure grey and then back to normal. It was very weird I never told anyone but am not sure why that happened. He was pretty normal looking guy until in his 30s mabye.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join