It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met an Alien disguised as a Human? How did you know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi There !

I can suggest you read Linda Morton Howes (Ëarthfiles") Human to Reptilian Shapeshifter. Strabge stuff but investigated by a well known and highly respected ufologist. (EDIT: sorry I forgot to add the H to earthfiles).

Dallas

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Dallas]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
you know i dont doubt that aliens are living among us because theres no better way to study something than to live like it and with it....like jane goodall or whatever and the monkeys but really if aliens are here on earth living with us...would it be smart for them to bring attention to themselves by holdin jobs and stuff? Theres some very strange lookin people out there some are birth defects and some are just plain ugly or been in an accident but another thing is if aliens are among us even if they did hold jobs with all their technology im sure theyd have no flaw in looking just like us...just a thought

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
appearance is one thing, but having a root pyschological and physilogical difference being an alien race would be quite evident. Think if it walks, talks, eats and flys like a duck then it must be a duck. And not something else.

So the trick is to find this "alien" and observe a behavior pattern that is abnormal from humans. Which is exactly why you would not encounter them having a job where you could observe them time after time after time over the period of whatever to determine that some of the their actions are not human.

Which is why IMO you will never find a camoflauged alien doing regular "human" work. IF you ever experience an encounter it will only be a chance encounter and you will not have enough information to track this "being" down. Maybe they do not even talk or talk in a very restricted vocabulary or vocal level.

It is possible that what some people think of as a paranormal experience involving "ghosts" might actually be an alien life form that has some how cloaked itself from being viewable by the human eyesight spectrum. Kind of Phased out if you will, maybe they are physically in the room or nearby but by some trick of technology they have the ability to cancel out the visable light that is reflected off of them. Similar to the way stealth aircraft become "invisiable" to radar. I am almost positive that it would be possible to obscure the reflected light energy in such a way that the human eye can not discern the "true" object that the light is being reflected from.

The human eye is only a receptor of reflected light spectrum, IF the "source" can somehow modify the spectrum of energy that is being returned then it would be quite possible to decieve or trick the human eye into "seeing" something else or not seeing the object at all.

Many people theorise that this could be possible for their "crafts" as well. Hiding in plain sight as it were.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

i would recommend reading chapters one and two of The_Mojave_Files. Sounds like a alien human species that they mention and talk about.

Thanks Enrage .
I tried to link to this at work which is where I am now and my company has a block on the website. Must be good stuff. I will link to it when I get home. I am looking forward to reading it.:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I can suggest you read Linda Morton Howes (Ëarthfiles") Human to Reptilian Shapeshifter

Thanks to you too Dallas. I actually listen to her broadcasts on Earthfiles. She has some interesting cases that she sheds light on.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by DDay]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
what if the aliens had find a way to hack the human brain. They would have the ability to trick people's (5) senses...make them see or feel whatever they want.

Also, they would be able to mimick whatever the person's brain pattern they've hack into...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

what if the aliens had find a way to hack the human brain. They would have the ability to trick people's (5) senses...make them see or feel whatever they want.

Mwen, I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you clarify?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

Mwen, I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you clarify?

Well, I consider the human brain a very complex organic and holographic computer system. If the powers to be had figure out ways to programmed a person's brain or mind, why would not a advanced alien race be able to do the same or even better?

For example, if a were advance alien, I would find ways to hack the habitant's eyes so that person would see me as a human being instead of otherwise.

I may even go futher by accessing the memory system of that person. and pretend to be someone he/she would know...

I would mimick almost every move that person...it's like profile someone...

If I was an alien, that's I would need to walk amoung humans undetected...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
maybe you got hit by the thunderbolt? you know, love at first sight sort of thing.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
maybe you got hit by the thunderbolt? you know, love at first sight sort of thing.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I get it Mwen. Makes sense. I mean yes, if I were an alien species and would like to learn more about the humans I would have to walk around undetected. I couldn't very well appear strange to others as that may draw attention to myself. So I would simulate and imitate others behaviour and perhaps even manipulate others thoughts so those that perhaps can actually really "see" me would become confused about what it was they were seeing.

A little off topic but interesting.
The girl I met the other day was definately strange looking. After reading all of these great posts and ideas I am pretty sure she wasn't an outright alien BUT...she was a mixture of human and something.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is kinda lame.......(what I will add) because this was something I was told. I did not read it anywhere.
I was told by a woman, that her car was pulled over for a ticket in Wyoming. She was spoken to by a cop with the WEIRDEST hands she had ever seen. Strange placement and movement of the thumb........looked loke only 3 fingers.
She spoke about this 'cops' eyes as well.......but she said you can always tell by the HANDS.
She says that while she was being detained by this cop........that a small avalanche of rocks came tumbleing and crashing to the road about 100 feet in front of them.........that this cops chuckled and said "good thing I stopped you when I did"
He did not give her a ticket, and he had her turn around and go another way.

She claimed FOR SURE this was some ALien type person living amongst us.

Hey I don't know if she was pulling my legg, so that makes this a lame addition.

....but, I HAVE always thought the ~HANDS~ advise was solid......

.....................................just sayin

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
This is kinda lame.......(what I will add) because this was something I was told. I did not read it anywhere.
I was told by a woman, that her car was pulled over for a ticket in Wyoming. She was spoken to by a cop with the WEIRDEST hands she had ever seen. Strange placement and movement of the thumb........looked loke only 3 fingers.
She spoke about this 'cops' eyes as well.......but she said you can always tell by the HANDS.
She says that while she was being detained by this cop........that a small avalanche of rocks came tumbleing and crashing to the road about 100 feet in front of them.........that this cops chuckled and said "good thing I stopped you when I did"
He did not give her a ticket, and he had her turn around and go another way.

She claimed FOR SURE this was some ALien type person living amongst us.

Hey I don't know if she was pulling my legg, so that makes this a lame addition.

....but, I HAVE always thought the ~HANDS~ advise was solid......

.....................................just sayin

This where the boundery between an alien and angle crosses...!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

but, I HAVE always thought the ~HANDS~ advise was solid......

Actually no this is good. I heard so often before to look for signs like they don't make eye contact, or the color of their skin etc...I haven't heard the hands one before but you can bet that if I do see this person again I will look at the hands.
You always hear the eyes are gateways to the soul and so forth. But I still believe that the eyes can tell you so much more. Like perhaps if there even is a soul.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
DDay:

Have you ever try to look stare at yourself in a mirror without blinking once...

Or look at someone or something without blinking once...?

This would be an interesting exercise...

Once I stared at blue pepsi can for few seconds...then I start seeing this yellowish color all around the can...I soon found out that this yellow color was the inverse color of blue...

I wonder what would had happened, if I stared at it a little while longer...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You would probably start seeing swirls or something. I've tried this trick with people giving presentations before. I was really trying to capture their aura so I would stare past them and let my gaze kind of go out of focus.
Occasionally I would start to see a little bit of color coming off their shoulders.
I probably wouldn't try this with someone that I was actually speaking with as they would probably think I was a little strange doing the eye thing.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have heard the hands thing before

About people asking to "look at your hands" then walking away

Dunno where tho

Who knows

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I saw someone like that! I was eating in an Italian restaurant outside on the patio. It was a bald guy who was tannish, like a fake rub-on tan. I saw him trying to eat and he couldn't find his mouth; he kept trying to insert the food into his neck. He was talking in a low , almost like a double voice, like when the people in the movies are possessed and its their voice, but a deep evil voice in the background when they talk.

Anyway, he was talking to someone else but would not make eye contact with the person. I blinked to move a fly from my eyelash, and they were gone. Later, a black twisting craft was seen about 3 city blocks away. The FBI actually pulled up about an Hour later with a van and 2 guys in the HAZMAT SUITS asked us to leave for fear of radiation as there was a malfunction at 3 mile island. I was in NY, btw. As we were leaving, I heard the man in the black suit say, "He escaped and made it all the way here."

I swear to God its true, but there was no report of it in the paper.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow I actually got that certain feeling of truth in that. Creepy I can tell just by your words. I will not post up theories about the existance of life just simply state that I believe that there are those among us who are not who they claim to be. Meaning Aliens in human form or aliens who look so human they can walk among us. Of course if you think of it with all the artistry going into makeup work and the intricatcies of contacts you could disprove your story. Then again it could also work for you. Would you pick the 60's when people could easily pick out someone weird in a crowd? Or now when people walk around trying to be everything they are not. We live in a society where we cannot question the way someone looks or else we will be hauled off for harrassment. Personally I believe its quite possible that this woman was a "Nordic" but consider the technology availible to alter your looks.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Were u talking about mine, TheTruth414All?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join