Has anyone ever met an Alien disguised as a Human? How did you know?

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The reason I ask is because yesterday I was at work and periodically our company will do an in house job fair. This is an opportunity to meet other people in other bldgs and depts and network basically. Well as I was meeting people there was this young woman, blonde with an extremely long face and long hands. She wasn't very tall probably average as women go 5'5 or so but it was her eyes that spooked me.
I always look people directly in the eyes when they speak and I did so with her. But as I did something seemed to hit me directly in the gut almost like I saw through her but I know that's not possible.

Anyway, I had a hard time holding her stare and I felt as if she knew that and although she continued to talk to me she looked kind of over my shoulder and not directly into my eyes. Like I said it was as if she knew that her eyes were bothering me and so she didn't look directly at me.
It was the weirdest thing. Her eyes were a blue/green/gray color all at once and almost luminescent.
Ok this must sound nuts but does someone have some insight for me. When I got that hit in the gut feeling it was as though I almost knew she wasn't what she appeared to be.
Was it just my imagination or have any of you had this experience?

I must note that I have never had an encounter with an alien presence or any experience related to one but am open to all possiblities.

Thanks for your comments...

[edit on 25-5-2005 by DDay]




posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sure she would be a alien? Maybe it was a ghost


[edit on 25-5-2005 by merka]



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's very interesting - tho of course I am quite skeptical...

Could you provide a photo of her (a snapshot from a phone camera perhaps)

Perhaps you should bring up the Alien topic over cofee with her sometime and try to gage her reaction?

I have a coworker who has the craziest eyes - something about them is bizarrely hypnotic (and he's a guy so there isn't any physical attraction).

I studied him over time, like I do all unusual phenomenna I encounter, but he's just a normal guy with only average intelligence.

I think his weird eyes help him with the ladies tho - almost like the mythical vampire perhaps.

So I guess I'm saying theirs some weird deversity even amongst Humans out there so don't jump to assumptions.



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
TruthMagnet - that is one thing I never try to do is jump to conclusions. However, after reading many many posts by people who claim to have had encounters with species such as the Nordics and others I was simply inquiring about how they knew they were Nordics.
I too have seen people with startling eyes before, this was different, this was as if someone hit me in the stomach and it was like I could see through her.

No, I only met her yesterday for the first time at a career fair. She works at a different location than I do, so it would have probably been a little awkward if I at the spur of the moment took out my phone and snapped a picture when we were talking about jobs.

I too am skeptical which is why I debated on even posting this for even when I read others post in this section I really don't buy into alot of it. But I still believe there is something weird about her because I experienced it first hand.
Thanks for your insight though



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
yes its possible, I have had on only one occassion something similar, but was not able to get face to face with the "person" it was more like a "spidey" sense of preception. It was in a crowd somewhere and I was drawn to this person, I can not remember if it was a male of female. But I remember being drawn to look at this person and it noticed me looking at them and it was like we locked eyes and I had this strong sense to try and follow them but there was too many people and somehow it was like my muscles did not want to move in that direction.

I think I was at the mall looking down below at people walking by on the lower level maybe 10 years or more ago.

IMO I think anything you think your eyes "see" can be distorted to the point where you may not immediately recognise what it is you are seeing and instead the "real" object could be entirely different.

This could lead to "aliens" walking around in broad daylight, but to normal humans who "see" them they just look like an average human. The only difference is that they are not your co-worker, neighboor, business people etc, they do not interact with people daily so it is never someone that you would see all the time or that you could predict where they would be to see them again. They do not hold jobs, or work anywhere, but may use this "human camoflauge" as a way to walk around in the enviroment without causing panic. Maybe to do recon, or to follow a "mark" or to interfere in some way with the natural course of events as if they have some sort of preception about future events.

This is the same theory about Angels manifesting themselves to real people in order to prompt a response, IMO this does happen and usually always without the knowledge of the participants. IE you meet someone at the gas station whatever, and they just happen to help in some way that you have been needing help. You never meet that person again nor have any contact with them, but something about what they do for you does not seem normal in your daily experience. Its only later that you reflect and go, wow that was an amazing day, "out of the blue" this stranger stopped and had a can of gas or "out of the blue, this guy grabs the back of my coat as I am about to step in the street in front of a bus, and when I turned around I could not tell who it was....."

These events really do happen and I am more inclined to think that they are GOD's angels (guardian angels) or just maybe some "alien life" form that for some reason is concerned about your well being, that somehow you have strayed from the "program" and you need a little adjustment to get back on track to where they need you to be.....



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Michael Jackson....but then, the disguise is pretty bad, so he's an easy one... And no Michael, you cannot be agent "M".


There's always the mice eating thing...(ala "V").


Sorry, just feeling a bit silly at the moment....



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
The reason I ask is because yesterday I was at work and periodically our company will do an in house job fair. This is an opportunity to meet other people in other bldgs and depts and network basically. Well as I was meeting people there was this young woman, blonde with an extremely long face and long hands. She wasn't very tall probably average as women go 5'5 or so but it was her eyes that spooked me.
I always look people directly in the eyes when they speak and I did so with her. But as I did something seemed to hit me directly in the gut almost like I saw through her but I know that's not possible.

Anyway, I had a hard time holding her stare and I felt as if she knew that and although she continued to talk to me she looked kind of over my shoulder and not directly into my eyes. Like I said it was as if she knew that her eyes were bothering me and so she didn't look directly at me.
It was the weirdest thing. Her eyes were a blue/green/gray color all at once and almost luminescent.
Ok this must sound nuts but does someone have some insight for me. When I got that hit in the gut feeling it was as though I almost knew she wasn't what she appeared to be.
Was it just my imagination or have any of you had this experience?

I must note that I have never had an encounter with an alien presence or any experience related to one but am open to all possiblities.

Thanks for your comments...

[edit on 25-5-2005 by DDay]


I am not surprised by that statement...Looking at people's eyes are what would gave anybody away...

I too tend look at people's eyes.

It's also a good way to tell whether a person is lying or not.

Good find, DDay



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
DDay,

Yeah I hear what your saying - it does sound different then the normal alright...

You know I used to think Aliens trying to live among humans was utter nonsense - but really it makes logical sense.

Its like that famous quote:

"Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinquishable from majic"

And that especially holds true for an extremely low tech race as ourselves (tho we are learning quickly and steadily)

The fact that Gordon Cooper supposedly spoke of an account of an alien who adapted to our biosphere and became a businessman just seems to add credibility to this possibility.

Maybe parts of the movie MIB isn't so far fetched after all...

However if you want to find some answers you may have to be a bit forward with this person or you may just end up wondering if you missed your big chance to learn more.

And camera phones are very good for discrete picture taking - you don't need her permission or knowledge.

Of course when it comes to contact with the unexplained sometimes you better watch out what you wish for - you may just get it!



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
DDay cant you cee? Its so obvious !
The aliens were trying to make contact with you, i guess they like you a lot

...or maybe she felt intimidated becouse you kept stariong her in the eyes


sirously, i dont know, you shouldve just asked her, if shes an alien maybe she doesnt even know it or she may be from some unusual bloodline from another side of the world



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am leaning more towards the 'Angels' version of this one as well.

I mean, these stories have been around for ages. People that look human, but in some form they are not.

Hell, you may as well ask has anyone ever run into a real-life magician in disguise as a normal person. Or a vampire.

I think those questions are equally relevant to what we experience at some point or another in our lives.

The strangest thing that I can think of, off the top of my head, was just as I was crossing a very busy street (pedestrian traffic), I looked up, happened to look right at this kinda strange looking older woman, and she was already looking at me, and then in a eerie moment, she blinked totally with one eye, and yeah, I didn't look again. It was strange. Not a seductive wink, either guys!



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   


and then in a eerie moment, she blinked totally with one eye, and yeah, I didn't look again. It was strange. Not a seductive wink, either guys!



ok akilles that totally creeped me out. Reminded me of Lila in Futurama with the one eye.
I am leaning towards what robert was saying. It makes sense that aliens in human form wouldn't hold a day job. Ok so she wasn't an alien in disguise but she was 'something'.
Like Mwen said the eyes hold the key and although I have seen people with eerie eyes her were "different" and as I am sure she must be used to people looking at her eyes when she realized I saw through them almost. Best way to describe it she then deliberately avoided my eye contact almost as if she knew they were making me feel weird.

You know her eyes almost had a shine to them.





The aliens were trying to make contact with you


I'm not so sure I want "contact" actually.
It was just a strange experience. Thanks for sharing



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've read about such encounters in the past, however their credibility is questionable, as usually.

I sometimes (ok, more then that
) tend not to look ppl in the eyes. I have no idea why, thats just the way it is.



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
did she have bronze like colored skin and a long flat nose?



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   


did she have bronze like colored skin and a long flat nose?


She did have bronze skin but it looked like a bad fake tan because I remember thinking the color didn't look good on her. I don't know if it was a tanning bed or bottle. As far as the nose I don't remember what her nose looked like because when I began talking with her it was those damn eyes that took me back but I did notice her skin color.



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In my apartment complex, there is a man and a woman (or I think there was women), everyday and every night I see them walking together, every day! They walk so strangely, like they were robots or something...I tried to say "Hi" to both of them but they just kept on walking. The two always have a blank stare on their faces, they never talk, not even to each other, I have never seen them talk to each other before! They are so strange, I deperately want to know who the heck they are. I don't know which building they live in, Im not not gonna conclude that they are aliens disguised as humans, but they PROBABLY (I said probably) are.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Striker122]



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
wow that's pretty creepy too Striker. Maybe you should position yourself in front of them and make them talk to you. What do they look like?



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i would recommend reading chapters one and two of The_Mojave_Files. Sounds like a alien human species that they mention and talk about.

www.beyondweird.com...
www.beyondweird.com...



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
wow that's pretty creepy too Striker. Maybe you should position yourself in front of them and make them talk to you. What do they look like?



They actually looked quite normal, the one man was bald, brown eyes, a nose that was kind of long, and had plain skin color. The lady (or I think she was lady) had a shaved head, you could tell it was shaved becuase you can see little frizzy's on her head, I can't remeber what color her eyes were, I think they were blue. She was quite pale, not much color to her skin. Her nose was flat at the top and rounded off near the nostrils. There isn't anything strange abou their looks, but just how they walked, almost like they were robots, and the looks on their faces, so blank, with no feeling or emotion to their faces. Its so weird... Oh and the thing about positioning myself in front of them, it sounds like a fun idea, but then again you never know...

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Striker122]



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
striker they are up to something but they are not aliens, people like that are usually involved in something illegal and try to avoid contact with anybody outside of their "known" circle. My guess maybe some type of internet fraud, or cash laundring scheme. Maybe they are scam artists and to avoid talking to people that can ID them, hence people that live in nearby apartments they avoid contact at all costs. That way no one asks funny questions like, so what do you do for a living ?, what do you do for fun ? What do you do in your spare time.

Its classic, avoidance, but I doubt they are "aliens in disguise".

IF it is truely possible for "aliens" to take on a human disguise I can almost bet 100% that they are not stuck in some location where their activities can be detailed and study, more of a just a random pattern of interaction, after which they probably "un-cloak" and take on some other sort of energy form, who knows and retreat back to where ever their "craft" is. Just a guess, but as a recon operation, you would not want other people to know how to track and predict your movements. Thus no job, no daily interaction no pattern of running into the same human person while in the same "human camoflauge". While I think they could randomly change their appearance.



posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
striker they are up to something but they are not aliens, people like that are usually involved in something illegal and try to avoid contact with anybody outside of their "known" circle. My guess maybe some type of internet fraud, or cash laundring scheme. Maybe they are scam artists and to avoid talking to people that can ID them, hence people that live in nearby apartments they avoid contact at all costs. That way no one asks funny questions like, so what do you do for a living ?, what do you do for fun ? What do you do in your spare time.

Its classic, avoidance, but I doubt they are "aliens in disguise".

IF it is truely possible for "aliens" to take on a human disguise I can almost bet 100% that they are not stuck in some location where their activities can be detailed and study, more of a just a random pattern of interaction, after which they probably "un-cloak" and take on some other sort of energy form, who knows and retreat back to where ever their "craft" is. Just a guess, but as a recon operation, you would not want other people to know how to track and predict your movements. Thus no job, no daily interaction no pattern of running into the same human person while in the same "human camoflauge". While I think they could randomly change their appearance.


Thanks for the explanation, those two people scare the crap out of me, and yeah there defintly has to be something going with those guys.





 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join