It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nah, I liked VII better...it was just SOMETHING about it that made me like it more than any other FF and probably any other game that I've ever played...though I spent alot more time playing FFVIII and FFIX then I did on FFVII.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Dear god....those of you who are raking on FF7's graphics obviously aren't thinking hard enough.

The graphics employed for 7 at the time of 7 were not bad; rather quite good. Using the fact that they're nowhere near as advanced to conclude that the game was simply bad is utterly foolish.

Anyway, 7 indeed had the deepest storyline when compared to the other FFs. 6 couldn't and can't even touch it.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, I like FF7, and 8, hated 9, loved 10, returned 11 cause it sucked so much, and like X2, if only they had the summoning dudes back. FF7 graphics were great for it's time, it's like saying Original Mario on the Nintendo sucked because the graphics were bad.

The graphics do not make the game, the game makes the game. Look at Game Cube, crappy graphic on most of the games, but SMash Brothers, Mario Cart Double Dash, and the one game I played at a friends house, had a girl who probably would have looked hot if she didn't look worse then the princess graphic wise from Ninetendo Mario 3. Still fun games even with bad graphics. A good graphic game that sucked? Far Cry. The storyline was so unoriginal, the game play was horrible, and everything was bright. Have to wear sunglasses when playing it or will go blind.

I saw the trailer, quite cool, and hope they make the game! It would blow Halo 3 out of the water! Or even better Re-Make all the FF from PS1/Nintendo, have them on one-2 cds or whatever, do what Nintendo tries to do when they bring back the oldies like Star Fox and F-Zero or Zelda. And unlike Nintendo make the graphics better then the originals!

<< 1   >>

join