It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I was searching at my last patch of information about US planes and I found this. Amazing...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nice but i could do the same thing on my CAD system, but it does look very cool, might even be an actual design but im note sure, where did you get this from?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
thats not aurora. Its a neat little cad drawing, but Aurora does not use the faceted stealth of the F117.

Plus Aurora has a compound delta configuration and does not have pointed wingtips.

As well as Aurora is not powered by 6 conventional turbofan jets, but rather twin (hyper/pulse/ ramjets).

Aurora has a cockpit similar to the B2 with smooth flowing integration into the wing surface.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I would describe that picture as possibly the front end of an F-117 merged with a half or quarter scale back end of the XB-70

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
keep in mind, noone knows what the Aurora truely looks like, since it is almost impossible to have solid, stable proof of it's existence.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm....that first one does look like some "artist's conceptions" I've seen of the Aurora in the past. I don't remember where, but for some reason I want to say it was an old Popular Mechanics article. The second one looks extremely similar to the F-19 from an old Microprose flight sim. Just my two cents...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
humm you sure about that Shattered........

F-19, which ever you want to call it, it does exist though

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
half F-117 Half XB70, its a fake if it was a real plan it wouldnt have the artifactind around the text. If you made it yourself you should be punished.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Found this which is supposed to be a patent design for Aurora, but it looks alot like NASA'a X-33 to me!

The more i think of Aurora the more i start to believe that sightings of it were just sightings of the X-33!

[edit on 26/5/2005 by MickeyDee]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
aurora's front profile as far as what I could tell

Sorry for the crude image, but I sketched it out rather quickly

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
humm you sure about that Shattered........

F-19, which ever you want to call it, it does exist though

Seriously? O cool, then you can point us to an official article about the existence of the Aurora, along with a video of it in real life?

Yea, thought so, the Aurora may not even BE its name, Aurora is just the name of the budget account, not the Aircraft, and F-19 is supposedly the correct numbered designation of the aircraft, however F-19 was made up by a model company, that made a scale model of what they believed the aircraft to look like, and they called it F-19, the name stook.

However, I'm not going to doubt your sources, you may believe in the aircraft for different reasons, such as I believe in the TR3-B for certain reasons, so may you, and I won't argue with you on that, but until you are able to actually give me rock hard proof of the aircraft, stating it's existence will mean nothing to me.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
quit ignoring what i said, i just proved its fake.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You can tell its fake. If you look at he Air force symbol on the left wing you can tell it was drawn in with a pencil, same with the USAF insignia on the right wing. Plus if it was a government drawing it wouldnt have all of the extra lines coming off of the end of the aircraft. It would also not have smudges where there were erased lines. Oh and i doubt that the the aurora would be the F-19 because F would stand for fighter and all reports of aurora have said its a recon aircraft.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
You can tell its fake. If you look at he Air force symbol on the left wing you can tell it was drawn in with a pencil, same with the USAF insignia on the right wing. Plus if it was a government drawing it wouldnt have all of the extra lines coming off of the end of the aircraft. It would also not have smudges where there were erased lines. Oh and i doubt that the the aurora would be the F-19 because F would stand for fighter and all reports of aurora have said its a recon aircraft.
Yea its fake, but The goverment usually calls things F-## during there top secret period especially with bombers and recons. then they get a real desig. later on.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yea I guess thats true.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
quit ignoring what i said, i just proved its fake.

You proved it by copying what I said several posts ago? Way to go dude

I'm only pulling your leg but it is a bit rich, I don't mind you saying the same as me, its the 'I proved it' that jarred.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by waynos]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by matej
I was searching at my last patch of information about US planes and I found this. Amazing...

Amazing? Yea, it AMAZING how much trouble some people will go through to try and pull the wool over our eyes. It's a nice Fake, Though! BTW: it was the word "Aroura" on the blueprint that gave the game away. Noone who works with defense stuff would EVER put a black project's codename on the blueprints. I'll give you an "A" for effort though.

Next time you want to pull a joke like this, do your homework first!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Shattered that's why I said Aurora, F19 or whatever you want to call it, because although the aircraft does have a name and designation it is not public knowledge so therefore you can call it anything you want, fastmover, snowbird, F19, Aurora, Dark Eagle, Silent Swift etc

The plane does exist, I have seen images of the plane on the ground, its roughly the size of a B1, has a shorter wing span then a B2 and it is infact an armed / recon aircraft, having both a/a and a/g capabilities. But having mission dependant armorment bays. Its a mix replacement of a stealth fighter and the SR71. Being able to be deployed in both advance recon and anti-installation missions.

Basically get in fast, go in low and slow, target and get out fast.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Shattered that's why I said Aurora, F19 or whatever you want to call it, because although the aircraft does have a name and designation it is not public knowledge so therefore you can call it anything you want, fastmover, snowbird, F19, Aurora, Dark Eagle, Silent Swift etc

We could even call it the X-33 (NASA), because thats what it was!!!!!

From beneath this looks just like the black triangle that everyone called Aurora and the engines at the back also look like the drawings of Aurora's!

I would love Aurora to be real, but over the last 6 months ive decided that i believe it was just the X-33!

[edit on 27/5/2005 by MickeyDee]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
By the way the aircraft shown is not the AURORA.

It is also not fake.

It was an aircraft thought of and conceived in the 60`s.
The aircraft was meant to be the first step towards a hypersonic aircraft!

Cant remember where i have seen it, but it could possibly be on GLOBAL SECURITY.ORG. but cant be sure.

But a little research into this aircraft. you will find that it is a real concept, that is just not been put into practice!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join