It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"E.T Pyramid in China"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Scientists are on their way to check out an "E.T Pyramid in west China's Qinghai province to closely examine it to see if there is any clues left by extraterrestrial life.

www.angelfire.com...

Regards
Jonathan

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That's from June 02 according to the link. Anything a bit more current? I think I remember hearing a bit about this, but can't remember if anything was reported to have been found.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
nup, sorry, i hav'nt heard anything more recent, ill have a look around though, try to find the scientists findings as such. Ill get back to you if i find anything

Regards
Jonathan

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i found a more recent story on the pyramids, august 6 2003.
www.100megsfree4.com...

I thought that they may have used the pipes and the salt-water to create electricity and send maybe a help message as they crashed, but it might not have ever happened and thats where the graves in the country came from and the post talking about the disks and graves( i think that was china:puz

hope this helps

Regards
Jonathan

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonathan
i found a more recent story on the pyramids, august 6 2003.
www.100megsfree4.com...

I thought that they may have used the pipes and the salt-water to create electricity and send maybe a help message as they crashed, but it might not have ever happened and thats where the graves in the country came from and the post talking about the disks and graves( i think that was china:puz

hope this helps

Regards
Jonathan

sorry but august 6th is the date at the top of the page, note the bottom of the article story originally published june 25 02

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
whoops never seen that

At least theres some pics

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Jonathan]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here is a good site on the chinese pyramids.

Images Here:

www.lauralee.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Man!! How many more of these things are around?, Egypt, South America, China, Japan(?), off the coast of Cuba, all through the Med area. I wonder if they are geographically linked? It raises in interesting theory, were are all of the pyramid builders civilizations linked? The more I see this, the more I come to belive that maybe a distant world wide civilization did exist.

top topics

join