It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting jokes, ridiculing, making fun of others in threads...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Odd

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
this place is starting to reek of favoritism. seeing that debate between joe and valhall, and seeing which one got banned, really makes one think.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
High Jump

Originally posted by Odd
this place is starting to reek of favoritism. seeing that debate between joe and valhall, and seeing which one got banned, really makes one think.

Is that why JoeDoaks was banned? For arguing with Valhall?

If that was the reason, I would have been banned a long time ago.

I don't know why Joe was banned. I imagine it had something to do with his behavior surrounding that argument, but I strongly doubt he was banned simply for arguing.

The moderators know, and occasionally see fit to comment on specific cases.

However, if they choose not to, no one serves their own best interests by jumping to conclusions.

As for favoritism, the only favoritism I have seen is a preference for members who bring value to the ATS community versus those who seek to destroy it.

Truth be told, I practice the same brand of favoritism myself.

Not only that, I encourage all members to do likewise.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The "masturbating with sand paper" remark by Valhall caught me a little off-guard. I've never heard the phrase before, but more importantly, I think that violates the T&C.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Images of or links to gratuitous gore and/or mutilation are strictly forbidden. This applies to material posted to collaborative fiction and member short story forums. You will also not select usernames that contain profanity.

by Valhall
I'd rather masturbate with sandpaper than suffer the ocular pain of reading further JoeDoakian drivel.

Appears to me to be a hateful, abusive attack with obscene, sexually oriented content.

Val: no offense.

*Skitters away*

Zip

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a perfect example ladies and gentlemen. Observe the quaint mountain troll in its natural habitat, stomping all over threads and insulting members and mods alike.

Now, observe the reaction of the moderator, cool, crisp, like a cucumber sandwich of righetous doom...

It's poetry, this exchange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join