It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aljazeerah, Binladen and Zarqawi = BUSH&CHENEY Co Ltd Pty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There's a DVD out at the moment called CONTROL room.. Its a docco on Aljazeera..

And, I know everyone looks down upon this TV show for what they show, but... in all serious ness arent we just listening to the americans?

How dare they show the REALITITES of war. the crying mothers who's houses have been bombed and childeren killed...
The Middleeastern people whom are ANGRY at the US for coming in , occupying there lands and killing their sons and daughters..

well isnt that EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING ?

But thast not the point of this post.

Remeber when the americans stormed baghdad... and the Iraqi's paraded in celebration? they threw eggs att saddams statue.

well.. IRAQI's swear that these men WERNT IRAQI's.. they were kurds.. How'd they know
I'll qutoe them

'' Ive lived in IRAQ my whole life, they wernt IRaQi's, i know what iraq's look like, and sound like, and they WERNT IRAQI's ''
They were kurds bought along with the americans to portray happieienss in baghdad..

Notice how all the men throwing stuff at saddam and pulling down the statute are just standing around it, they are all there , u dont see them coming outta the buildings, or running down the streets, they are standing there..

and when they are pulling down the statute NO ONE is joining them, everyone is remaining in their houses..

ALSO, Im starting to agree with syrian sister on this, but Zarqawi, wow what a guy.

How is it that this one man, this one, fat, woudned man can EVADE and ESCAPE US forces sooooo much? yet everyone else the US goes after gets shot to # or escapes?... thats some super power.

If zarqawi did exist, wouldnt he just figure ' i cant beat the yanks '
they are too damn power ful?
Best to sit bye, tell my men to stop attacks, convince the yanks its all ok,
when the yanks leave, rank up forces, arm ourselves and perform a coo on the goverment...

If the iraqi army cant stop insurgents, what chance will they ahve against a well armed, well finainced group whom are storming the presidential quaters?..

It just seems to perfect Bin Laden and Zarqawi are prepared to talk about plans, and missions via the MEDIA

'' attack US cinema's, shopping malls hotels yadda yadda yadda ''
join us zarqawi

sounds to me like Bush is getting ready for another terror attack,
'' hey the world heard how binladen adn zarqawi conversed notes on attacking shopping malls, well they did, this is a CLEAR indiciation the lengths alqaeda will go to hurt our way of life ''

I can see him standing up at the podium giving the speach now..

I only pray John Howard Wisens up, and stops following this war monger, because he will stop at nothnig to get his F****N War

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
the kurds are IRAQIS! the descrimination and other things such as gassing kurdish villages show you the sunni and shi'ite attitude toward them. The kurds i think are of european stock, so the rest of the iraqis dont view them as true arabs. The only thing kurds have ever wanted was a nation of their own. I say give it to them.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I saw that documentary recently and it is excellent. It is a must watch for everyone on this site as it will truly open your eyes. Don't get me wrong as it is critical of al jeezera on certain aspect of their coverage but it explains the reasons behind the muslim point of view very well.

I would encourage you to watch it before posting.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
I only pray John Howard Wisens up, and stops following this war monger, because he will stop at nothnig to get his F****N War

I wouldn't hold my breath, mate.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have a name for what went up on TV after the collapsing of Saddam's status, it's called "propaganda"

That is why Americans now are starting to understand why after the celebrations . . . came reality check.

No everybody in Iraq was happy with the US invading and staying indefinitely in Iraq.

No doubt that Shiites and Kurds are forever grateful to have Saddam gone, but how many of them really wants US to stay in Iraq . . . I will put my bet on the Elite of both groups.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So, according to you just the elite of both groups wants us there..... Riiight, and where is your proof? Nowhere?.... I thought so.

The fact of the matter is that the Shiites and Kurds together are the majority of Iraq's population. It is probably true that some Shiites probably don't want us there, but all we have seen in these anti-US demonstrations are a few thousand people...not the majority of Iraq's people taking to the streets....

We have seen how Iraqis have even fought against insurgents, because the insurgency is killing more Iraqis than coalition forces.

If the coalition leaves Iraq, it will be total chaos. It will get 100 times worse than it is now as several extremist groups try to take control over the country.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Reality check again Muabdib not matter how colorful and pleasant you want to paint the picture of devatation and chaos in Iraq is still bloody and unpleasant.

End of topic.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

The fact of the matter is that the Shiites and Kurds together are the majority of Iraq's population. It is probably true that some Shiites probably don't want us there, but all we have seen in these anti-US demonstrations are a few thousand people...not the majority of Iraq's people taking to the streets....

Yeah and no one rose up against Saddam in the last 10 years either, did that mean the majority wanted him in power even thou the minority were the ones in power?

What's your point? The majority of the country, including women, children and elderly haven't joined the insurgency, therefore they want the US there? Or because they haven't walked the streets in mass protest? Should they try that in Fallujah where they have Biometric ID cards that ONLY allow them movement within certain areas or risk being shot?

Gen. Richard Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, disputed an estimate of the size of the insurgency offered recently by Gen. Mohammed Abdullah Shahwani, director of the Iraqi intelligence service. Shahwani had said there were 200,000 insurgents, including at least 40,000 hard-core fighters, with the remainder being part-time fighters and supporters who provide money, intelligence, food and shelter.

Myers said US estimates were “considerably lower.” Rumsfeld called Shahwani’s numbers “totally inconsistent” with US estimates.

www.dailytimes.com.pk.../18/2005%2010:22:19%20PM

What number exactly is sufficient for America to get the picture? How many Iraqi's need to risk their life, their families life and the little they do have to take up arms against the invading force before America will accept they're not welcome?

We've already pointed out in other threads that when a group of Iraqi students DID take to the streets in an unarmed protest because US troops had taken their school as a base and it wasn't going to open again for classes, the US troops fired upon the crowd, killing 3 children under the age of 10.
Should they just keep throwing bodies at the US until they leave? Would you continue to protest if that happened in your town or would you try to avoid trouble or fight underground to make a change?

Would you expect your entire town to turn on an occupying force or do you think only a small group of younger males would have the courage and energy to fight?

The people killing Iraqi's are NOT the insurgency fighting America. It's the easiest excuse for supporters of this war to say thats why America must stay, because Iraqi's are killing themselves but that's an extreemly uneducated response, i hope we won't see that point brought up.

The other response is that the majority voted in the election. Well, that's like saying all the liberals in the US voted in an election the conservatives didn't, would that be a fair election? Let alone the FACT that people who weren't Iraqi's were voting, people were voting more than once and others were voting because they were told they wouldn't get their food ration cards if they didn't suggest the election was more for show than anything else. The election is NOT a result of liberty or freedom or acceptance of US occupation and the Sunnis have said they'll be making their presence known in the December election, what if they win again? What if civil war is ripe at that point because the Sunni's want a presence in an election dominated by their opposition?

It's amazing how, if it suits America's interests, obvious logic can be left behind.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Pardon me when I suggest your words are not exactly coming across loud and clear in a positive sense.

I don't like blood or the amount of blood spilling out in Iraq. I don't like the amount of Iraqis wounded or dead, or Americans and Coalition forces being targeted by Zarquawi or his group.

The sooner Americans say no more..the sooner American Soldiers and Officers can get home for domestic re-training. As tough as the soldiers are their still taking things in that training could not possibly prepare their minds for when in bitter combat.

It's time to look for peaceful ways of dealing afar problems and not the blood of our or foreign troops unless its the only option left to us.
American Troops and Officers need to come home - all of them.

They proved their fighting prowess but really - the world already knew it.

Enough War. Let's look into North Korea and Iran and if necessary deal with them through unmanned military might that even a 'million man army' could not escape - if absolutely necessary.

Dallas

top topics

join