It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 to celebrate it's 50th birthday and the man behind Area 51! (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Area 51 will be celebrating it's birthday next week and a former scientist says he has admitted to have worked on Alien Tech. at the base.

www.klastv.com
As the Area 51 military base prepares to celebrate its 50th birthday next week, the man who put the base on the public's radar screen says he wants nothing to do with the place.

Former government scientist Bob Lazar is the man who claimed to have worked on alien technology at a facility near Groom Lake, but Lazar left town years ago and has kept a low profile ever since.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Can this be true? Can what this man be telling the truth, or just another obcessed alien hunter? I think that this all leads to interesting facts lead from within the article, but still no evidence for anything.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by damasta747]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well, I'd also like to add that this one of the most interesting stories I have read. If you read and understand, you'd know that this man actually comes forward without even caring for UFOs. This man mentions he doesn't even believe half the stories out there about aliens and UFOs, but he believes what he worked on and saw. I, myself, am beginning to believe this man. What are your thoughts?

join