It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NCIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not going to put spoilers in in case of people seeing in a different time zone -- but can you BELIEVE it??? I'm shocked:bnghd:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am so UPSET!! the season certainly did not end the way I had anticipated, maybe it is a hoax or a ruse to draw Ari out into the open....I hope so

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What time does the west coast see this - so we can discuss what actually happened??? I can't see how they could fake that though

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They are 3 hours behind the east coast, so what, 12 midnite our time? Are you on the east coast as well?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm East Coast too. So by midnight everyone should know the ending unless they are in alaska that's 4 hours right?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I wish I could hang that long, but 4:30a comes mighty early
Maybe we can dissect this final episode later...I'm usually on line by 4:45a with my coffee...I'll check back on this thread then and I'm still upset and planning on sending an e-mail to CBS.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I guess everyone has seen the show if they want to so it isn't a spoiler anymore.

I don't see any way a shot thru the head can be faked so I doubt that Kate (lord I hope I have her name right
) will be coming back. I was thrilled when we thought she was shot only to find out she had a vest on (which I would have been really upset if she didn't have it on -- how unprofessional that would have been huh) and I know that was the point of shooting her afterwards for the total shock value (boy it had that for sure!!) -- but geeze did they have to kill her off.

I like all the characters on the show and how they interact is a big part of the show -- I would have hated to see any character killed off -- but why did it have to be one of the 2 women on the show? Arrgghhh!!
I always thought she was a great role model for young women of a field they might not think about getting into.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess shocked would be my reaction. Sometimes I think reality can be taken too far. Yes, I know that agents get killed in real life, but this is supposed to be entertainment.
I just hope they don't do a Bobby Ewing in the shower type of season premeir in September.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, seeing that Kate was dreaming earlier in the show, I think that it was a dream that she was shot by Arie. I can't see them getting rid of Kate. She was an important character to the mix. Especially the romantic tension with Tony. TV shows love to draw that out for a long time!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't know that Kate would dream of her own death -- but they did bring in the dream suggestion with Abby too -- she had a dream about Tony didn't she-- maybe this was Gibbs dream since Ari mentioned Kate to him??

spelling edit - sorry -- fingers forgot the y in they
darn clumsy fingers

[edit on 25-5-2005 by justme1640]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
justme, I like your version better! Makes sense that it would be Gibbs' dream.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have to say I will have mixed feelings if this is a dream sequence -- happy that Kate isn't dead but p/o'd that they did that for a season finale. But it sure seems possible the more I think about it -- because of them introducing the two dream mentions earlier in the show and having Ari mention Kate when he spoke with Gibbs.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im very confused whtas NCIS???

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry -- it's a tv program here in the USA -- the final show for this season had one of the main characters being shot in the head by a sniper - but we are thinking now that it might just be a dream sequence since they brought the whole dream idea in our minds by having 2 other main characters have dream sequences in the show. The are all members of the Navy's Criminal Investagative Service - so all the shows revolve around military intrigue -- Ari is a terrorist that was in last years show.

Sad isn't it that we get so caught up in our tv shows
But hope that helps some.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Orrsumm show also shown in Australia

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I believe Kate is really dead. I read something on the CBS web site that said Sasha Alexander (the actress that played Kate) wanted out of the show.

top topics

join