It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Footage, Miami 1995 : One of the Best Evidences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hello

This is a classic mistake to say that, if an object looks like something known, then it must be that same object. That happened recently with the ufo fleets over mexico, where the objects were definitively categorized as balloons by some people just because they looked similar. Same situation here with blimps.

Of course it could be, but it could also be simply a resemblance and nothing more.

Basically i'm just saying people : not so fast...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
this is a blimp at night. Sorry to disappoint.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by RockDJ]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now take Rock DJ's photo and over expose, and blur it slightly. You get this:

His blimp photo inserted into the miami shot and flipped to match direction.

Can we put this to bed now?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I once thought that J-ritz was a loon when he tried to tell me that what I was seeing was an internally lit blimp. I am now convinced that a blimp is what I'm seeing.

*still thinks j-ritz is a loon*
j/k

Good call man!

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanx Doc (good to see ya), despite the "researchers" calling this a "hot case", it isnt, and again it's being portrayed by the media as some truly amazing event.

I dont really think the shooter is trying to pull anything, due to the low degree off the horizon, scintellation effect would come into play (especially in Miami) and probably make the object look truly odd to his vantage point.

But it is what it is, and in light of Italiano calling me a disinformation agent again, I'll say again that the vast majority of stuff like this isnt anything alien, but man made or natural objects playing with atmospheric condition and a CCD in a camera trying to convey what it cannot accurately picture.

This is another reason why I laugh at the notions put forth by some photoanalysts that they can do spectral analysis from video...it's just absurd.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Today, after almost 13 years. I typed these keywords into You Tube:
1995 Miami Ufo... What I found made my hair stand up. In the Fall of 1995 I was celebrating a friends B-day at Tahiti Hotel in North Miami Beach Florida. My friend Sebastian and I were sitting near the shoreline when we noticed strange lights coming from the horizon. We watched this thing until it was directly over our heads. We were able to see what seemed to be blue neon lights surrounding the craft along with a flashing light like that of a conventional aircraft. After gathering all of our friends together to witness this phenomenon our friend Benny began to act hysterically. He was obviously very frightened by what we were all looking at. After about a good fifteen minutes Benny began demanding that we all go home. Since this was my ride back to Hialeah I decided to go home with him. As we drove down ocean drive I kept looking out the window to try to find the craft. As soon as we made a right on Rickenbacker causeway there it was hovering over the Carnival Cruise Lines. Directly to our left and lower in height than before. My X at the time was sitting in the back seat as we watched in amazement what in no doubt was a UFO. Benny however kept refusing to look to his left. He began yelling sickening slurs to himself in the rear view mirror and acting very unlike the person i knew just hours before. As Benny kept driving We kept our eye on this thing all the way through I-95 until we reached the exit near Miami International Airport. After getting on to Lejeune Road We saw it Hovering directly over the Airport. As we Travelled North into Hialeah I couldn't help but stare until it was finally out of my sight. Until today I thought this was all in the past. This Video will not be debunked... This is the real thing... it is exactly what we saw with no doubt in my mind whatsoever...It seems unbelievable to me that the person who shot this video actually has a similar story to tell... It had to have been that exact night and we must have been minutes away from eachother...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
THE SANYO BLIMP

What I know about this Miami alleged Ufo footage by Adriane is that it
was proved to be the famous Sanyo Blimp that was doing a promotion
those days in Miami. Dr. Bruce Macabee also found out this at that
time and called it internal lighted blimp. At least this one may be
confirmed by checking this footage of the Sanyo Blimp over NY in
this link. Make your best opinion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith
[more

Its a Blimp. Camera cant focus. has a big display on it. I use to see that thng in miami. No Biggy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join