It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Blair Uses 'Real People' (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
According to Channel 4's Dispatches, 'Real People' were used during the election to help the PM's image he even shook the hand of the undercover labor worker appearing to be a 'Real person'.

www.telegraph.co.uk
Labour used its supporters to pose as independent members of the public during the general election campaign, it has been revealed.

The party's press officers were told to search through computer files entitled Real People when they needed case-studies of voters supposedly without any party affiliation.

The files have been exposed by an undercover reporter working for Channel 4's Dispatches programme. They are organised according to topics such as community, mortgage and crime - and include family doctors, police officers, teachers and pensioners who toe the party line without revealing their links to Labour.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Some will say NWO others Left or Right wing extremists the majority will dismiss its existence thanks to TV, Radio and newspaper propaganda.

I believe this is big and needs attention. Although the majority may think just another dirty trick, If you had watched the program it would have been very thought provoking. Kleeman explained how they had newspapers printing letters made by her just a week apart all the same words just different people signing it, when questioning the superiors about this, he claimed: "it was good and she had nothing to worry about".

Astroturfing politics, British style.

Related News Links:
politics.guardian.co.uk

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Lights! Camera! Action!!

This should surprise nobody. It's not even criminal, in my mind. When voters fall for political theatrics, they are choosing the best actors. Minority parties don't win elections because they are made up of real people with a decent agenda. (Mostly speaking about America here.)

Politicians have to be crooks to get anywhere. No surprise. If you don't play the game, how can you win the game?

Zip

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Damnit I intended to watch that program.

What else did the undercover reporter find out? Anything?

I know what you mean Zip, no body will be suprised by these tactics in an election. I think where the point hits home though is that Tony Blair is facing a crisis in that people dont trust him. Two thirds of the country didnt trust him enough to vote for him, now there is even more reasons to distrust him.

When he fought his election campaign he tried to present a truthful image, one that was for the people and had their best interests at heart. While he was saying this his party was staging allsorts and lying through its teeth.

[edit on 24/5/05 by subz]

new topics

join