It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I apologize if I caused you guys any harm and I really mean it. I actually have been reading up about the masons. I just wanted to see what its like from your guys perspective. Being ridiculed for false accusations. I am truly sorry if I caused you any harm. It was fiendish, drama savvy, troll like behaviour. Now I realize what kind of crap you guys go through.

I, being of the receiving end of ridicule realize how hard it is to stand up for your virtues and beliefs when others are tearing your world down with lies and deceit.

I hope all of the free masons here will accept this apology. I never was the one to "hijack" a thread. I truly am sorry.

CPYKOmega

*applause*

Dude, let me be the first (though I am not a Mason yet) to say thanks. Apology accepted as far as I'm concerned.

It really says alot for you personally to have the intestinal fortitude to come back and admit when you are wrong. I apologize to you for the cracks I made as well, it just gets frustrating at times to deal with people who just refuse to open their eyes.

None of us here are trying to say that all the Masons in the world are infallible, we are all human after all.

I for one, very much appreciate the apology, and I commend you again for having what it takes to admit when you are wrong. You have my respect for that.

(BTW, your poem wasn't bad from a poetry standpoint, I was just bustin' yer balls.
No hard feelings?)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I, being of the receiving end of ridicule realize how hard it is to stand up for your virtues and beliefs when others are tearing your world down with lies and deceit.

I hope all of the free masons here will accept this apology. I never was the one to "hijack" a thread. I truly am sorry.

There's no need to apologize. Having the fortitude to stand up and say you were wrong is very admirable. After all, what does an apology mean if the one apologizing is not truly regretful? Your commendable actions are what demonstrates that you truly mean what you say.

I also owe you an apology. Just like Axeman, I tend to have a short fuse for people who throw the same accusations at me that people have been doing ever since I became a mason. This is not right, and I seek to correct my actions.

Thank you for showing us we are all here to learn, as well as teach.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So then is it true that the Masons truly are a secret society ?

And some of their members play a role in the illuminati in the NWO ?

Sounds to me "That's what they have been doing for hundreds of years within our own society within our own government."

Maybe, they have known for hundreds of years that someday there would be a new ruler ( an antichrist ) and they wanted to make sure that they were involved and sitting on that panel of government as well.

Yeah, We figured you guys out !

Members indicate that it's not a secret society and maybe their right because it's NO SECRET ANY LONGER !!!!! THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG !!!

Peace Out !

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
So then is it true that the ... [snipping of much rubbish] ... CATS OUT OF THE BAG !!!

Congratulations! You've just won Absurd Post Of The Week. Please collect your prize from the Man in the White Coat, who is only here to help you.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

So then is it true that the ... [snipping of much rubbish] ... CATS OUT OF THE BAG !!!

Congratulations! You've just won Absurd Post Of The Week. Please collect your prize from the Man in the White Coat, who is only here to help you.

Mt. Truth has spent the past week sending me Christian Fundamentallist propaganda via U2U, trying to tell me that we worship a pagan God, that we have denied Christ, and all sorts of other boloney of the sort. I definitely think we need to refer him to a clinic... or an exorcist.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks guys for understanding. After further reading into some more posts regarding masons I really just have to laugh at the ignorance of some people. The people who accuse with little to no proof of their allegations.

I myself wish to soon become a mason. I don't know if or when it will happen. But I soon will find out.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Members indicate that it's not a secret society and maybe their right because it's NO SECRET ANY LONGER !!!!! THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG !!!

Peace Out !

Maybe because they aren't a secret society? If you want to find out basically anything about the masons all you have to do is take the time and either ask a mason, or research it online.

If you live in America the masons founded your country BTW. You basically owe everything america stands for to the Masons. Not what the Bush regime is doing. But what America is supposed to be like. Freedom and Independence. Not fear and intimidation through propaganda and media.

Like MaskedAvatar always says... Bush isn't a Mason. Never has been, never will be.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Congratulations on your decision to petition a Lodge. I'm sure it's something that you'll never regret. I never have.

Have a great journey and keep us updated.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thanks guys for understanding. After further reading into some more posts regarding masons I really just have to laugh at the ignorance of some people. The people who accuse with little to no proof of their allegations.

I myself wish to soon become a mason. I don't know if or when it will happen. But I soon will find out.

It's incredible how much clearer things become, and how many things make sense, once you open your eyes to the evident truth, no? When people realize that life is full of people and organizations who are willing to do some good in this world, then they will all slap themselves in the head and accept the fact that they are mistaken.

I'd be honored to have you as a brother. Someone who can stand up and say "I was mistaken" is a man of worth and value.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Mt. Truth has spent the past week sending me Christian Fundamentallist propaganda via U2U, trying to tell me that we worship a pagan God, that we have denied Christ, and all sorts of other boloney of the sort. I definitely think we need to refer him to a clinic... or an exorcist.

Actually if you would like to talk about me why don't you tell the truth !

I was not sending you Christian Fundamentallist propaganda as you call it.

I was tring to have a discussion with you when you refused or just couldn't answer any of my questions because of your own lack of knowledge of the brotherhood.

So what did you do because you wouldn't answer my questions ?

You suddenly developed an aggressive tone and started putting down christianity ? Why ?

Because you were in unfamilair territory and didn't have the answers ! Why couldn't you have just said you will supply me with some facts at a later time instead of making a drawn out squabble.

And By the way- If you worship ANY OTHER GOD you are a pagan ! Not a Christian. Please do not ever call yourslef a christian again. It gives me a bad name !

Peace !

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

And By the way- If you worship ANY OTHER GOD you are a pagan ! Not a Christian.

Correct. Well spotted.

Please do not ever call yourslef a christian again. It gives me a bad name !

Why would he not call himself a Christian? He has mentioned several times that he is Christian. What is he doing that you so object to?

Are you implying that freemasons worship more than one God? Or that there is a masonic God?

No. No. No. You would do well to read some of the threads on this topic. Like www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace !

Peace also with you.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Actually if you would like to talk about me why don't you tell the truth !

I was not sending you Christian Fundamentallist propaganda as you call it.

I was tring to have a discussion with you when you refused or just couldn't answer any of my questions because of your own lack of knowledge of the brotherhood.

So what did you do because you wouldn't answer my questions ?

You suddenly developed an aggressive tone and started putting down christianity ? Why ?

Because you were in unfamilair territory and didn't have the answers ! Why couldn't you have just said you will supply me with some facts at a later time instead of making a drawn out squabble.

And By the way- If you worship ANY OTHER GOD you are a pagan ! Not a Christian. Please do not ever call yourslef a christian again. It gives me a bad name !

And you wonder why I refuse to discuss your topics with you! Look at your claims, and then ask yourself if ANYONE would want to discuss ANYTHING with someone who has already made their mind up as to what they are dicussing. No, they wouldn't.

You can try attributing it to a lack of understanding of Freemasonry on my part, which is unlikely considering I am a very well-studied mason, or you can come to terms with the fact that you are a fundamentalist who has a sick and twisted view of an organization he knows nothing about.

And I did not put down Christianity, I put down fundamentalists such as yourself. Don't misquote me, and don't pretend to know ANYTHING about me, got it?

And it is YOU who gives Christians a bad name. Please do not call yourself a Christian, call yourself what you are: a fundamentalist.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Why would he not call himself a Christian? He has mentioned several times that he is Christian. What is he doing that you so object to?

Are you implying that freemasons worship more than one God? Or that there is a masonic God?

No. No. No. You would do well to read some of the threads on this topic. Like www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's exactly right, he thinks Freemasons worshp a pagan God, and therefore can never be true Christians. He has repeated his claim via U2U that we have continually denied Christ with our "blood oaths" and we therefore cannot be true Christians. How do you argue with someone like that? You cannot argue logically with someone who does not think logically. This is why I refused to discuss his claims.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That's exactly right, he thinks Freemasons worshp a pagan God, and therefore can never be true Christians. He has repeated his claim via U2U that we have continually denied Christ with our "blood oaths" and we therefore cannot be true Christians. How do you argue with someone like that? You cannot argue logically with someone who does not think logically. This is why I refused to discuss his claims.

NO- It doesn't matter what I think- It's what God said Himself !

Is that to hard of a concept for you to understand ? It's in Black and White whether you want to accept it or not. Just like the wind- We have know clue as to it's beginnings or it's destination yet IT IS here whether we like it or not.

If you cannot accept this because you do not have the knowledge of Gods Word or you just flat out have are rebellious heart and spirit towards God it doesn't matter !!!

Example: If you are driving in another state and you happen to be driving over the speed limit and get pulled over and you tell the officer " I didn't Know the speed limit ?" Does that make it alright and you should get a free pass and no ticket ? Is that what you are going to tell God someday ? I am sorry but I chose to ingnore Your words and I was unaware therfore I should get a pass into heaven ?

So sorry - It doesn't work that way. God is very specific in His words about having other Gods before Him !

Examples from the King James Version:

Exd 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Jdg 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.

Jer 25:6 And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

Jer 44:5 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods.

Exd 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:

Exd 23:13 And in all [things] that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Exd 23:13 And in all [things] that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Lev 19:4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I [am] the LORD your God.

2Ki 17:12 For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.

If you would like it in either greek or hebrew I can give you that as well if you come up with the excuse that's it's no the true translation or something
like that.

Anyway-No excuses to God now. You have heard the Truth and now you decide with your own life whether to accept Him or not. But this clearly speaks the truth about your Mason Theology of " it's ok to worship any god as long as it's only one."

I guess your so called brotherhood doesn't give a crao about you after all !
They don't give a crap about you nor your soul. As a matter of fact they are sucking you into that cult with occultic beginnings like I tried sharing with you. But then again you decide to believe the Mason way NOT Gods way without even knowing the (TRUE) history of the Freemasonry.

I hope and pray for you brother that the Lord Jesus Christ will reveal Himself to you before it's too late.

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Anyway-No excuses to God now. You have heard the Truth and now you decide with your own life whether to accept Him or not. But this clearly speaks the truth about your Mason Theology of " it's ok to worship any god as long as it's only one."

Do you hear yourself? So you are saying that tolerance of others' religious beliefs is a sin now? If you knew anything about the teachings of Jesus, you would see that it is a principle. The bible is a guideline for Christians. If you want to believe the way you do, fine, that's your choice. But you can't sit there and tell people they are going to hell because they do not share that narrow minded belief. Now I respect your right to believe what you want and to worship how you want, but don't you think it's a little rude to imply that because someone doesn't prescribe to your certain flavor of "Christianity", that they are somehow inferior or less worthy? Good grief, man.

You do realize that the bible was written by men, do you not? It is a teaching tool, a book of parables, precedents; a book of stories, of guidelines, for us to study and learn life's lessons.

You probably won't believe me, but most if not every last one of the lessons in Freemasonry is derived directly from the bible. Jeez, man get a hold of yourself.

*much hateful nonsense removed*

I hope and pray for you brother that the Lord Jesus Christ will reveal Himself to you before it's too late.

And I pray the same for you. Sounds like you could use some quality time with Him, learning what He taught.

[edit on 6/2/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

NO- It doesn't matter what I think- It's what God said Himself !

Is that to hard of a concept for you to understand ? It's in Black and White whether you want to accept it or not. Just like the wind- We have know clue as to it's beginnings or it's destination yet IT IS here whether we like it or not.

You think the quotes above apply to Freemasonry only because you don't understand it. This is EXACTLY why I am telling you that it is YOU who is attributing those quotes to Freemasonry, not God. They do not apply, and you are VERY mistaken as to what Freemasonry and what Freemasonry does.

Jdg 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.

Jer 25:6 And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

Jer 44:5 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods.

Exd 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:

You just dont get it, do you!?!?!? MASONS are Christians and Jews and Muslims, etc etc etc JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!! Learn something about Freemasonry hbefore posting fundamentalist crap like that above!!! Your drivel is so absolutely useless that it makes me furious!!!

Who the hell ARE YOU to tell me who I am or am not worshipping?!?!? You are a NOBODY, and SHAME ON YOU for having this holier than thou attitude, you pathetic, sorry-ass fundamentalist troll!
:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but I GOTTA do it. Truthisoutthere is a Troll!!!

I almost certainly risk a warning for doing this, but I dont care. Someone needs to tell this guy off. He's a fundamentalist nut-job.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Aww, isn't the troll cute? I would love to see him go out trick or treating. He would get lots of candy from my place.

I almost certainly risk a warning for doing this, but I dont care. Someone needs to tell this guy off. He's a fundamentalist nut-job.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

While you may be right, I think it's possible he just needs to take another long, hard look at what it is to be a Christian, not a "Christian". You know?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The really sad thing is that this guy's blowing all that hot air for no reason

Christian freemasons worship God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Word. Jesus Christ is accepted without question as the Way, the Truth and the Light.

Christian freemasons worship no other god. Can't do, as there aren't any.

No freemason, Christian or otherwise, take part in any form of worship at lodge. It's a Fraternity not a Religion.

The 'rules of freemasonry' state unequivocably the following:

Freemasonry is far from indifferent to religion. Without interfering in religious practice it expects each member to follow his own faith, and to place above all other duties his duty to God, by whatever name He is known.

So for a Christian freemason this means that he must continue in his faith and belief in Jesus Christ. If he fails to do this he runs the risk of having to leave freemasonry, as a man without faith cannot be a member.

The full statement is available here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join