It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah - whose is the tripe and who decides?
I'll take your advice
Ordered shutdown - well advised comrades

[edit on 24-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by umwolves123

And for your information I personally am a freemason AND a patriot. i served for 6 years in the United States Marine Corps and was recruited to become and officer in the secret service...so to call me a faciast or nazi, is well alittle personal. try doing some actual reaserch before you open your mouth.

What say you brothers? yea or nea?

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger
That's what they think of you - I'd say the Marine Corps are more like victims of trauma-based mind control - robotic killer slaves
The secret service? Psychopathic dysempathic agents of the killer state slushing around in the murk that it deliberately creates.
I'm ever so sorry, your credentials don't impress too much, though may well qualify you as a good Mason
Enjoy your life, mate

so how do you know all this since A. you are not in the military. B. you are not secret serive. so how is it you know WHAT the military is or is about let alone what the secret service is about....my credentials may not impress you, but it was enough to impress the government, which you may not think very highly of, but they are the ones who pay me and for some reason i have my suspicion that i have a much higher paycheck then you.

dh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

and for some reason i have my suspicion that i have a much higher paycheck then you.

OK you've managed to draw me one last time by your provocative last line, and this is to offer congratulations
You've won your just rewards for a lifetime as a slave operant
Good on you
I'm sure your paycheck is higher than mine and I hope it makes you a better person

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

and for some reason i have my suspicion that i have a much higher paycheck then you.

OK you've managed to draw me one last time by your provocative last line, and this is to offer congratulations
Good on you
I'm sure your paycheck is higher than mine and I hope it makes you a better person

What makes me a better person is my love and trust for humanity.

dh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Aaaaiiihhh. And that is expressed in your past history in killing ops, and then subterfuge and deceit
Go on for a minute, man, you've got me captivated

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Go on for a minute, man, you've got me captivated

Based on your previous incoherent posts....

I sincerely doubt that's possible.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

The only slave operant is you... author's banking in on your ignorance have you completely fooled as to who is the enemy. Open your eyes and realize that everything you THINK is true really isn't. Use the sense of logic that God invested you with, and the rationale that makes us human. Until you start using your noodle, you are just a gullible parrot.

dh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Until you start using your noodle, you are just a gullible parrot.

OK against my own intuition, who or what am I parroting
Lets hope a prejudiced observer in the form of a Mod doesnt interpose here
I tread dicily

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
dh

You are parroting whoever your source for information on Freemasons and other "secret societies" is. It is evident that you have taken NO time to research these subjects on your own, and you have made no attempt to critically analyze these subjects, or the information you have received from other sources. If you had, you would come to MUCH different conclusions than those that you have repeated here.

dh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I sincerely wanted this thread to end
After all, there's no point in continually making assertions to people who will inevitably deny, because they are sworn to secrecy

Still you get the inevitable draw of someone whose intrisically disreputable history apparently best qualifies him for entry to the Lodge
If you want me to clear off stop engaging
Sorry if I'm pissing anyone with tripe

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
After all, there's no point in continually making assertions to people who will inevitably deny, because they are sworn to secrecy

Nobody here is sworn to secrecy! I can tell you anything I want about Freemasonry, except our modes of recognition. That's the ONLY thing I ever promised to keep private. So WHY do you keep LYING about this?!?

If you want this to end, stop misrepresenting the truth.

dh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So the handshakes, the words and phrases, the flashing of symbols is all its about
That's reassuring

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That's not what it's all about, but that is how we can tell each other apart from impostors.. and believe me, there are MANY people pretending to be Freemasons out there. It's sickening.

Besides, what does it matter if we use signs to recognize each other? Is there something wrong with doing this?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

"All we have to fear is fear itself" Roosevelt

As a Master Mason, I can tell you that is NOT the Masonic handshake. I am honored to be a Mason.

CSM E.S. Hanson, (Ret), KT

dh

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irenespapaw

"All we have to fear is fear itself" Roosevelt

As a Master Mason, I can tell you that is NOT the Masonic handshake. I am honored to be a Mason.

CSM E.S. Hanson, (Ret), KT

Oh yeah - Roosevelt - he was a Master Mason- and knew that by raising the fear he could control the public
The 'fear' that might be feared, was doing something that might create fear

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think the guys trying to point out Illuminati and masonic handshakes inthose pictures have been smoking what i like to call Cannibus Sativa lol

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Oh yeah - Roosevelt - he was a Master Mason- and knew that by raising the fear he could control the public
The 'fear' that might be feared, was doing something that might create fear

Uuuuuhh... are you suspicious of anyone in a position of power?? EVERYONE knows that fear is a way to control people. You say this like its some sort of grand revelation. What's your point?

[edit on 26-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

dh

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No great revelation
Fear is the control
If the Masons know this from top to bottom in their Great Fraternity then why wouldn't they do that
Seeing a fear-led society, and with their great knowledge, why wouldn't they lead people to the dismantling of their own illusion, manipulation and sacrifice
Only because they're party to the Great Game,only around the top, mind you, and with the lead-ins to the Royal families, the bankers, the corporations
The background root religion and ceremonial to all this
The connection to the Dark Side and the selective invasion of dimensional beings

[edit on 27-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
No great revelation
Fear is the control

You're right, no great revelation there.

If the Masons know this from top to bottom in their Great Fraternity then why wouldn't they do that

Do what?

Seeing a fear-led society, and with their great knowledge, why wouldn't they lead people to the dismantling of their own illusion, manipulation and sacrifice

What exactly are you going on about? If I understand this correctly you're asking why don't the Masons save everyone with their great knowledge. The answer is simple. Those that wish to learn the knowledge the Freemasons pass on can; all they have to do is petition the lodge and meet the requirements for initiation. Freemasonry is an internal thing, something a man has to want to do for himself. Just like all the many facets of the Mysteries.

Only because they're party to the Great Game,only around the top, mind you, and with the lead-ins to the Royal families, the bankers, the corporations

If some Masons are involved in such things, it certainly isn't in the capacity of them being Freemasons. People will act of their own will and accord; this kind of thing cannot and should not reflect on the entire fraternity (assuming, of course, that such things are being perpetrated by Freemasons). I would like for you to give me some examples of these types that you believe are Masons. We know that there are some British Royals that are Masons, but what of these bankers and corporate gurus you mention? Do you have any examples or are you making broad sweeping statements to try to vilify an entire demographic which you know nothing about?

The background root religion and ceremonial to all this
The connection to the Dark Side and the selective invasion of dimensional beings

All I can say to that is: WTF, over?

Root religion? Connection to the dark side and selective invasion of dimensional beings? Are you off your rocker or do you actually believe this? Can you clarify what it is you are talking about?

[edit on 6/27/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this is getting ridiculous. what is your reasoning behind your hate of masons and distrust of the fraternity. has something personal happened to you? explain how this started. is this a personal vendetta or do you just think things are this way?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join