It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

Hmmmm. This is one of the problems of quoting scripture. You're now going to have to explain how you believe this quote applies to freemasonry generally, and the discussion at hand in particular, which is that you believe there is a masonic god. It seems to me that this verse is in relation to Faith and Works, which is an entirely different discussion.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

THE MASONIC GOD THAT MASONS HAVE TO FOLLOW TELL US IT'S OK TO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD -EVEN IF ITS PAGANISTIC, EVIL DECEITFUL ETC...... THIS IS NOT THE GOD OF CHRISTIANITY !

For the last time, the Masons are a fraternity. Not a church.

Can you please answer my question: Where are you getting this information that the Masons all worship a single Masonic god??? Really I am starting to think you are just making this up as you go and backing up your statements with quotes from the Bible as if to make your words more plausible.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

THE MASONIC GOD IS NOT THE CHRISTIAN GOD OF OUR FAITH !

GOD DAMN MAN!!!! CANT YOU READ!?!?!?! THERE IS NO "MASONIC GOD"!!!

I also heard someone say that the Masons don't mention salvation ?
This is a huge misconception of the masonry belief system.

THE MASONIC GOD THAT MASONS HAVE TO FOLLOW TELL US IT'S OK TO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD -EVEN IF ITS PAGANISTIC, EVIL DECEITFUL ETC...... THIS IS NOT THE GOD OF CHRISTIANITY !

How does this prove that masonry offers salvation!?!?!? You make NO SENSE whatsoever, and your views are so absolutely twisted that it's making my stomach turn. I need to take a freakin xanax or something, you're views on Freemasonry and the world in general are making me physically sick.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

How has Masonry perverted Christianity ?

Simple answer:
One reason is that for one to become a member you need to believe in the masonry god which is not the same God of christianity. Which would mean a christian that wanted to become a member would have to reject or deny his God.

Your arrogance plunges you into the depths of ignorance. The tenet of tolerance eludes you and with it any semblance contained within the belief system you ascribe to maintain. I am a Freemason of non Judeo-Christian belief, my faith remains unaltered after my Initiation, Passing, and Raising, as all that have gone before me (regardless of denomination). Quite simply, there is no “God” of Freemasonry, nor is Freemasonry a religion. I realize this concept may be difficult to grasp by someone closed minded, however, it is the simple truth. The polarization that you embrace in your life, is precisely the “evil” Freemasonry shuns, the pretense that any one man’s beliefs are superior to another’s. I cringe to think if such a philosophy became predominant in a country or state, why there’s no telling what egregious acts might be perpetrated, perhaps women being inhumanly subjugated, cultural icons demolished, freedom abolished, murder and rape in the name of “God.” The possibilities are endless, and thankfully this could never happen… I’ll file this little bit of nightmarish zealotry and whim under a make-believe name… Say something ridiculous… Like “T.” As in Taliban.

Fundamentalism is fundamentally flawed in any application.

Pearl Casting Monkeys, not just for swine anymore…

This-Another great attempt to NOT ANSWER HONESTLY AND DEFLECT THE TRUTH BEHIND MY POINTS. Quit hiding and lets talk some truth. This is a great tactic used by most cults.

NOT ONCE -has any mason tried to debate me with facts about the church, fraternity, cult or any other name. They refuse to aknowledge the truth BUT INSTEAD SLANDER. LETS BRING OUT THE TRUTH by supplying the documents and literature within the Masonry and then I can show you the deception that you are falling into.

OR

Since there are so many that don't know GODS Word. Why don't I pose the questions in reference to Masonic theology vs Christian theology as I am knowlegdable in both and then you may reply ?

Which should it be ? Anyone up for the challenge in learning the deception behind Masonry using there own literature. I think this would be a great new slant !

I am sure that most masons are not aware of most of the beliefs behind this organization and it's origins. What a shame to hide this truth from the deceived.

As many masons as there are claming to be christians and not knowing the word of GOD and also NOT knowing the TRUE belief system behind Masonry, it's really doesn't surprise me that we are going around and around.

It might not have faltered your faith in God becuse you never new the TRUE GOD of the christian faith in the first place. Sitting on a church pue one day a week my firend does not make you a christian.

Are you now saying that a true belief in God is fundementalist ? WOW !

I guess that its better to be a " fundementalist" and find the truth by research than to go through life ignorant of your own beliefs and involvment within a cult !

I will be waiting for an intellegent adult response with no slandering of ones own belief if anyone would like to contine to unburry the truth ?

Let me know. I guess if you don't like it, you don't have to respond or get involved in the first place to keep the deception.

Let the people that would like to look at the facts and decide on their own come and get involved. But if your here only to slander or make fun of or belittle me as an individual you might as well leave. Quit going back to the Mason deflecting tatics.

Because after all it's not about me. It's about "Why a Christian cannot be a Mason. "

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This-Another great attempt to NOT ANSWER HONESTLY AND DEFLECT THE TRUTH BEHIND MY POINTS. Quit hiding and lets talk some truth. This is a great tactic used by most cults.

NOT ONCE -has any mason tried to debate me with facts about the church, fraternity, cult or any other name. They refuse to aknowledge the truth BUT INSTEAD SLANDER. LETS BRING OUT THE TRUTH by supplying the documents and literature within the Masonry and then I can show you the deception that you are falling into.

I have already prsented you with THREE FACTS which cmpletely contradict everything you claimed, yet you ignore these facts? Do you want to talk about YOUR "facts", or the REAL FACTS!?!?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi Sebatwerk,

Good to hear from you !

Since I have been answering others replys I have not answered your questions yet ?

What are the three questions again please ? And I will gladly answer if I didn't already.

Truth

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It might not have faltered your faith in God becuse you never new the TRUE GOD of the christian faith in the first place.

Regardless of the origin of my faith, tour assertion that your faith reigns supreme before all is the fundamental (and the Fundamentalists) flaw. "TRUE GOD?" A good portion of the world disagrees with your assertion, I prefer not to judge, lest be judged... A tenet of my faith, one that was practiced several thousand years before yours. As I said before, those who have entered Freemasonry both before and after remain unaltered in their articles of faith, those that embrace Christianity continue to do so without deference or sway, those that practice other faiths remain equally unencumbered. It's seems your fervor and zeal obscure the obvious, and produce demons where there are none... One might mistake such conduct as paranoid-schizophrenia, or simply ignorance.

French Open Monkeys, not just for playing on clay anymore...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

NOT ONCE -has any mason tried to debate me with facts about the church, fraternity, cult or any other name. They refuse to aknowledge the truth BUT INSTEAD SLANDER.

I will be waiting for an intellegent adult response with no slandering of ones own belief if anyone would like to contine to unburry the truth ?

But if your here only to slander or make fun of or belittle me as an individual you might as well leave. Quit going back to the Mason deflecting tatics.

Are you talking to me? Please go back and read my post again and point out the slander, the making fun of and the belittling. I'm sorry you don't like my deflecting tactics of "trying to engage you in a discussion".

Since there are so many that don't know GODS Word. Why don't I pose the questions in reference to Masonic theology vs Christian theology as I am knowlegdable in both and then you may reply ? Which should it be ? Anyone up for the challenge in learning the deception behind Masonry using there own literature. I think this would be a great new slant !

I have no reason to doubt that you are knowledgeable in Christian theology. Masonic theology doesn't exist, so that would be a little difficult to develop an expertise in.

OK. Great new slant. You're going to teach me the deception using... ritual? That's fine...I'm game, although I'd prefer to tackle the masonic god business first before moving on.

I hope this isn't going to turn into a 'bait 'n' switch' a la E5:11

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sorry Trinity !

That reply was not posed to you. I apologize if it came out that way !

I would as well like stay on the subject of the God of Christianity vs the God of Masonry.

Lets continue- My points are coming-I just need a little bit more cooperation from the brothers to go into then I can get into this a little deeper.

Again- That wasn't intended for you !
Truth !

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Truth has not even answered my question yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

I nee to run out for a little while and take care of some business.

Look forward to the discussion, questioning the differences between your god and mine !

Be back soon,
Truth !

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hey Guys,

I nee to run out for a little while and take care of some business.

Look forward to the discussion, questioning the differences between your god and mine !

Be back soon,
Truth !

LMAO. Your god and mine.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey folks,

(That means those of us who've been responding) Can you see what's happening here? "truthisoutthere" (and believe me...he's OUT THERE) is completely ignoring the posts that deny that there's a "God of Freemasonry" He insists that Masons worship this (God) and no progress is being made...all the while, he's gathering ATS points.

This is his moment of fame. I for one refuse to give him any more. He won't learn...let him be ignorant. Many people are happier when they're ignorant.

...has all the outer markings of a troll as far as I can see.

Just my two cents. Besides there are plenty of other members here at ATS to waste our time with.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Can you see what's happening here? "truthisoutthere" (and believe me...he's OUT THERE) is completely ignoring the posts that deny that there's a "God of Freemasonry" He insists that Masons worship this (God) and no progress is being made...all the while, he's gathering ATS points.

Hey! What about my points!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

I'm trying to get a piccy

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm trying to get a piccy

And at 10 points a pop I need all the help I can get

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry, some things have to be sacrificed...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

I'm sorry, some things have to be sacrificed...

Well, thats easy for you to say. You've already got your little picture

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well, thats easy for you to say. You've already got your little picture

Are you talking about an Avatar? Those don't cost any points. You can add one now (unless they've changed the rules since I joined)

\

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Hi Sebatwerk,
What are the three questions again please ? And I will gladly answer if I didn't already.

1. There is no "God of freemasonry". Every mason worships his own God. Freemasonry merely teaches a mason to be a faithful follower of his own religion. If you are so sure there is one, please tell us who this "god of Freemasonry" is.

2. Freemasonry has NO plan of salvation!!! If you are so sure there is one, please share it with us.

3. Our oaths are only applicable to Freemasonry. We make no "blood oaths", and we do not swear allegiance to Freemasonry. How is taking an obligation to perform certain duties denying christ???

The President is sworn in, police officers have to take an oath, so do court judges, and ANYBODY testifying in court. Did they also deny christ!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join