It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Please enlighten me on who the god of Freemasonry is.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

Damn man, haven't you been reading. It is a higher power, God, Allah, Gnisha, WHATEVER. Personally I see the higher being as the Sacred Pineapple(see my siggy). However, I'm not a Mason.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
Hey AXE,
SIMPLE FACTS- 1.) The god of Freemasonry is not the God of the Bible. The Masonic concept of God is directly refuted by scripture.

2.) Freemasonry has a false plan of salvation which is based on a savior other than Jesus Christ. Which means if you accept the God of Freemasonry you are in fact denying the God of your TRUE christian faith.

a.) How ? By taking the oath ! Does anyone remember the masonry oath ? Would anyone object to me showing the oath of Freemasonry to prove my point ?

First off, You don't need to paste any masonic obligations here, we all know what they are. Now...

Oh lord, oh lord, oh lord. You have a real f'ed up idea of what Freemasonry is. Let me point out some important FACTS to you:

1. There is no "God of freemasonry". Every mason worships his own God. If you are so sure there is one, please tell us who this "god of Freemasonry" is.

2. Freemasonry has NO plan of salvation!!! If you are so sure there is one, please share it with us.

3. Our oaths are only applicable to Freemasonry. We make no "blood oaths", and we do not swear allegiance to Freemasonry. How is taking an obligation to perform certain duties denying christ???

The President is sworn in, police officers have to take an oath, so do court judges, and ANYBODY testifying in court. Did they also deny christ!?!?

:bnghd:

[edit on 6-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Damn man, haven't you been reading. It is a higher power, God, Allah, Gnisha, WHATEVER. Personally I see the higher being as the Sacred Pineapple(see my siggy). However, I'm not a Mason.

Yes I have been reading, ass. Truth is making it sound like all Masons follow A SINGLE GOD of Freemasonry. That Masons who are initiated abandon their faith.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There isn't one, I don't know how many times we have to post that for it to sink in. If you look at any nondenominational assembly, how could you ascribe a "God." A NASCAR event... Beer? NFL game... Vince Lombardi? Or if you want some real controversy, at a Trekkie Convention... Kirk or Jean Luc?

Freemasonry is the same, no singular belief and therefore no "God."

For the last time, Freemasonry is not a religion.

Blue In The Face Monkeys, not just for saying it over and over anymore...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

There isn't one, I don't know how many times we have to post that for it to sink in.

HE WAS ASKING TRUTH TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF!!!

Damn, am I the only that figured that out!?!? Look at Truth's post in the previous page!!!

Mirth: I am curious to see what your reply to Truth's post in the previous page is. He finally answered why he thinks Freemasonry is incompatible.

Intrepid: why did you warn majestic12 for his reply??

[edit on 6-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It is true to say that being monotheistic is an easier path to believing in a supreme Supreme Being as is a precursor for Masonic membership. But in effect there is no line of enquiry at all as to the Supreme Being that holds the member's beliefs.

You might get to know your God masonically as TGAOTU, TGGOTU, TMH or some other non-exclusive acronymous nomenclature that creates no conflict with one's religious or moral duty. Or with members of other faiths who are Freemasons.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes I have been reading, ass. Truth is making it sound like all Masons follow A SINGLE GOD of Freemasonry. That Masons who are initiated abandon their faith.

Pretty self explanitory really. Isn't this an insult in your part of the world?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey Majestic,

How's it going for you today ? I hope well !

Yes I have been updating my knowledge but have been researching the occult and cults for many years as well as deepening my own faith in Jesus Christ.

I hope to hear a reply soon by Axe.

I also hope that I made myself more clear this time around. It is very simple, but if you don't know the word of GOD it's easy for a christian to even become deceived. It happend in history before and it will happen again. We live in the times of the Great Deception. Even God himself mentioned this in the Book of Revelation.

Cheers ! Talk to you later,
Truth

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Pretty self explanitory really. Isn't this an insult in your part of the world?

OH! I didn't see the bad word, my filters are turned on. That was indeed unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
M12

When I click on the little red tag under your name, it takes me to your post above, where I can't see anything offensive that would warrant a warning.

Can you explain?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought I erased it, when I posted I didn't see the word so I thought it was gone. Oh well.

Your filters must be on.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

HE WAS ASKING TRUTH TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF!!!

Damn, am I the only that figured that out!?!? Look at Truth's post in the previous page!!!

The quote function is a many splendid thing, and it's utilization promotes a coherent and graceful flow to the discussion.

Mirth: I am curious to see what your reply to Truth's post in the previous page is. He finally answered why he thinks Freemasonry is incompatible.

" WATS Dedication line."

"Whazzat?"

"You want to hear Pearls Before Swine again?"

"Alright, it's your dime."

Intrepid: why did you warn majestic12 for his reply??

That would have to be a chronic one-liner condition, let's hope it's not terminal.

Wolfman Jack Monkeys, not just for spinning your favorites anymore...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Truth, Truth, Truth...

You just don't seem to understand, dude. I don't have time to type up a decent reply right now, but rest assured you'll have one later. That whole life thing you were talking about and all.

I'll give you a hint though; I don't agree.

More to come...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The suspense is killing me.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is all getting a little too much to leave alone - I hope you guys don't mind.

Truth - I know you are time-limited so please get back to these responses when you can.

1.) The god of Freemasonry is not the God of the Bible. The Masonic concept of God is directly refuted by scripture.

There is no masonic god. Every freemason must have a belief of their own when the join and must continue in that belief as a condition of membership. This is well documented on many Grand Lodge websites. Ipso facto no-one is worshipping a masonic god. There just isn't one. I'd be interested to know how you came to the conclusion that there is.

2.) Freemasonry has a false plan of salvation which is based on a savior other than Jesus Christ. Which means if you accept the God of Freemasonry you are in fact denying the God of your TRUE christian faith.

Notwithstanding my earlier answer that there is no masonic god, I would also draw your attention to the following facts about freemasonry:

No clergy
No dogma, canon law or liturgy
No offer of salvation or eternal life
Denies it is a religion
Insists members follow their own existing faith as a condition of membership
Does not offer atonement of sins, confession, or forgiveness to members
Religious discussion is banned
No attempt to convert people

a.) How ? By taking the oath ! Does anyone remember the masonry oath ? Would anyone object to me showing the oath of Freemasonry to prove my point ?

The oath I took was to keep secret the modes of recognition by which one freemason will recognise another. Explain to me how that is incompatible with mainstream Christian religious teaching (please)

or will someone be honest enough to admit the fact that that they where or believe that they were or are in fact a christian and they took the oath anyway ? When you did, you rejected the GOD of Christianity !

I am a Christian and I took the oath. Explain to me how I rejected my Lord and Saviour in that instant.

If in fact you did this you can not be a christian ( or you made a huge mistake without realizing it? which is possible. ) because you have denied the living TRUE GOD that has NO TOLERANCE for other gods.

Oh dear. There are no other Gods. What are you talking about?

If a man understands the true nature of God through scripture and the nature of false gods as revealed in the teachings of pagan religions, he would have the basic information to know that the god of masonry is not the God of the Bible.

And if a man understands the true nature of freemasonry he would have the basic information to know that there is no masonic god and consequently no dilemma

If anyone accepts the GAOTU god of Feemasonry they are in fact rejecting the Christ of Chritianity.

There is no god of freemasonry. However as you are convinced there is perhaps you'd like to explain how you came to that conclusion.

Freemasonry teaches that ALL of it's membrs are REQUIRED to believe that there is one God. The god of all religions ? (Which in turn is paganism) This pagan god uses a variety of different names like I had mentioned: allah, budda etc...... This goes against ALL the teachings of Christ !

This is obviously very hard for you. I'll try and put it a different way. It matters not to me what other people chose to believe. That is their right and privilege. But I know that there is only one God. In my opinion non-Christians are either praying to the Father by another name, or they are praying to nobody.They cannot be praying to a false god because there is only one God. You know that and I know that.

Therefore if you believe in the God of Freemasonry- You CANNOT believe in JESUS CHRIST-THEREFORE you are not a christian. Very simple.

Your logic is fundamentally flawed as discussed earlier. There is no god of freemasonry.

God is very specific in his teachings so if one was a TRUE christian he would not be deceived in the first place.

I'm not deceived. At all times I know exactly who I pray to.

But if you are a christian that means that you read the bible to fully understand and deepen your faith in HIM. The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD ! The Trinity, God the Head- the creator, Jesus- the body HIS son in the flesh and the Holy Spirit-Spirit of Truth, Protection, Healing etc......

Quite agree. And in all my readings I have not come across a single incompatibility between Chritianity and freemasonry.

snipped more stuff about a masonic god

A TRUE christian reads and accepts and aknowledges the Truth in scipture the bible. You did say, or someone said that they were a christain Mason right ?

I have said that, and I'm proud to say that.

snipped further references to a masonic god

But then again: If we all say that we are christians-why wouldn't we use the sciptures to point out the flaws and deception of the masonic church ?

Freemasonry is not a church. It is a fraternity. It specifically states as much. Scripture has nothing to say about incompatibilities between fraternities and Christianity because there are none.

I hope and pray that I will get a positive response as to an intellegent question that you will form on your own thinking ! Thanks for reading !

I hope this was intelligent enough for you. You may receive other responses from other board members, but this is mine. Feel free to comment when you have the time.

Gob bless.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
WOW !!!

I didn't expect so many followers today ! I am impressed

It's a shame that I did anwser the question in it's entireity, but you and others are not seeing it ? I really don't know how else to put ? I have give you a simple reply without mentioning scripture like you had asked.

To back up my claims I would have to use Gods words and I can in fact use GODS WORD to back up every claim that I have made. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

If you would like we can take it deeper and use the words of Haffner Himself if anyone knows who this is ? and would like to explain whom he is ? I will bring up the points and facts that HE faltered to understand himself. Either he ignored the truth and doesn't care or he was deceived himself like so many other followers have been and still are.

THE MASONIC GOD IS NOT THE CHRISTIAN GOD OF OUR FAITH !

I also heard someone say that the Masons don't mention salvation ?
This is a huge misconception of the masonry belief system.

THE MASONIC GOD THAT MASONS HAVE TO FOLLOW TELL US IT'S OK TO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD -EVEN IF ITS PAGANISTIC, EVIL DECEITFUL ETC...... THIS IS NOT THE GOD OF CHRISTIANITY !

So sorry guys- This is revelvent when talking about GOD !

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Gob bless.

Fine work, all that, and rounded out by a custom as if salivally addressing a Greek Orthodox person during their rite of passage.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

How has Masonry perverted Christianity ?

Simple answer:
One reason is that for one to become a member you need to believe in the masonry god which is not the same God of christianity. Which would mean a christian that wanted to become a member would have to reject or deny his God.

Your arrogance plunges you into the depths of ignorance. The tenet of tolerance eludes you and with it any semblance contained within the belief system you ascribe to maintain. I am a Freemason of non Judeo-Christian belief, my faith remains unaltered after my Initiation, Passing, and Raising, as all that have gone before me (regardless of denomination). Quite simply, there is no “God” of Freemasonry, nor is Freemasonry a religion. I realize this concept may be difficult to grasp by someone closed minded, however, it is the simple truth. The polarization that you embrace in your life, is precisely the “evil” Freemasonry shuns, the pretense that any one man’s beliefs are superior to another’s. I cringe to think if such a philosophy became predominant in a country or state, why there’s no telling what egregious acts might be perpetrated, perhaps women being inhumanly subjugated, cultural icons demolished, freedom abolished, murder and rape in the name of “God.” The possibilities are endless, and thankfully this could never happen… I’ll file this little bit of nightmarish zealotry and whim under a make-believe name… Say something ridiculous… Like “T.” As in Taliban.

Fundamentalism is fundamentally flawed in any application.

Pearl Casting Monkeys, not just for swine anymore…

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

THE MASONIC GOD IS NOT THE CHRISTIAN GOD OF OUR FAITH !

I also heard someone say that the Masons don't mention salvation ?
This is a huge misconception of the masonry belief system.

THE MASONIC GOD THAT MASONS HAVE TO FOLLOW TELL US IT'S OK TO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD -EVEN IF ITS PAGANISTIC, EVIL DECEITFUL ETC...... THIS IS NOT THE GOD OF CHRISTIANITY !

So sorry guys- This is revelvent when talking about GOD !

Another that can't read. "Higher power of your own". If a Mason happens to be a Hindu or Muslim or Buhdist, damn man, you'ld be right. Your problem is that you're caught up on Christianity being the be all and end all of religions.

Personally I'm going with................... :bnghd: .

READ!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE SACRED PINEAPPLE!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join