It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have ``Aliens`` been on earth before ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That is a question that surrounds many peoples , at least me.

I do belive that they might have been here b.c or ad ( I am not christian )

I think its amazing that mankind have build the pyramids ( If we build them though
)

Why I belive they have been here on earth before :

I belive that because of all the strange monuments etc that are around the world and that ``Writings`` have vanished through history and it might have been something written in a document that cannot be read or anything like that because over time we evolve in languages and forget the old language that we used to talk.

Therefor I belive they have been here on earth before........

Any thoughts around this ?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't think there's any question. I would bet all the money I had that ETs have visited earth many many times...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I mean landed on ground and actually walked around here ....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You feel that, because ancient peoples believed in something, and because ancient peoples had time, aliens must have built giant monuments for those peoples?

Personally, I think that they had the time, and the manpower, and the belief. They did it. You'd be surprised what you'd subject millions of slaves to in order to have a happy afterlife.
I think there's a logical break in your reasoning.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I agree.
I don't think that there is any question that ET beings have move and dwelt on this planet in times past.
I think that there is very good physical and ancelary evidence to see that as a very real possibility.IMO
I've always wondered about the logistics of projects like the pyramids.
For instance, Some say it was done by slave labor. Millions of slaves. Who fed those millions of slaves? And after feeding the millions, who fed them? The Nile Delta and valleys have never been a perinial garden spot. The Four months that there is time for growing and harvesting have always been challeging for Egypt.
I think there is some reason to doubt the conventional theories, of how the pyramids were built.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think you want to believe that Aliens exist but the truth is the pyramids were built by humans who have the same brainpower as we have. Perhaps they lacked the technology that we have today but made up for it using lots of skilled people. If i were an Alien i wouldn't build a pyramid i would arrive and announce myself to the population.Some people think that we are an experiment of aliens, i just want to see one Alien in the flesh to believe this .Show me an Alien .

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think one day if you're still alive you'll get to see one in person. Until then, it's possible that a picture of an alien exists but is called a fake. Who knows.?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I think one day if you're still alive you'll get to see one in person. Until then, it's possible that a picture of an alien exists but is called a fake. Who knows.?

When i see someone who is Alien to this planet i will believe in them , lots of people get rich by writing books about them , just think were all suckers believing in what they say and is unproven best way to make money nowadays is to write about Aliens or Ghosts.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There are many theories based on the fact of aliens here now and if they have been here before. Many tend to focus on the Egyptians and the pyramids for their information on that certain question. When we take a look at other civilizations we see that all of them have things that could be construed as visits from ETs. My personal opinion is that we have been influenced by Aliens since the beginning of civilization. They moniter us to make sure that we are under control. And in this society that is spiralling out of control I believe they are here for damage control. Look at the recent uprising of UFO sightings in Russia. Some of the most famous sightings have been near a military base that houses a great deal of Russia's nuclear arsenal. Also I have found information on this site about the Alien Facility in Dulce. Cross refrencing with my source I find that this information to the best of knowledge is completely true. But as for an answer to your question to find it yourself I would advise you to read a theory by a man named Dr. Zecharia Sitchin. He has a theory on an alien race called the Annunaki which was an alien race which guided and created the Sumerian civilization. You will find that he claims that this race comes from a planet called Nibiru which is most commonly known as Planet X. I believe based on his theories and the little bit of knowledgable guidance I have provided you will come up with your own conclusion.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruth414All
There are many theories based on the fact of aliens here now and if they have been here before. Many tend to focus on the Egyptians and the pyramids for their information on that certain question. When we take a look at other civilizations we see that all of them have things that could be construed as visits from ETs. My personal opinion is that we have been influenced by Aliens since the beginning of civilization. They moniter us to make sure that we are under control. And in this society that is spiralling out of control I believe they are here for damage control. Look at the recent uprising of UFO sightings in Russia. Some of the most famous sightings have been near a military base that houses a great deal of Russia's nuclear arsenal. Also I have found information on this site about the Alien Facility in Dulce. Cross refrencing with my source I find that this information to the best of knowledge is completely true. But as for an answer to your question to find it yourself I would advise you to read a theory by a man named Dr. Zecharia Sitchin. He has a theory on an alien race called the Annunaki which was an alien race which guided and created the Sumerian civilization. You will find that he claims that this race comes from a planet called Nibiru which is most commonly known as Planet X. I believe based on his theories and the little bit of knowledgable guidance I have provided you will come up with your own conclusion.

Thank you for the answer .... I looked up Dr Zecharia Sitchin on www.google.com and found this
Dr. Zecharia Sitchin

If you have any other links that might have more info , please post them

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman

That is a question that surrounds many peoples , at least me.

I do belive that they might have been here b.c or ad ( I am not christian )

I think its amazing that mankind have build the pyramids ( If we build them though
)

Why I belive they have been here on earth before :

I belive that because of all the strange monuments etc that are around the world and that ``Writings`` have vanished through history and it might have been something written in a document that cannot be read or anything like that because over time we evolve in languages and forget the old language that we used to talk.

Therefor I belive they have been here on earth before........

Any thoughts around this ?

Aren't we all alien?...

At some point the past, man did not existed on this planet...where did come from? Aren't we just an experimental creation by certain group of other aliens...?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Aren't we all alien?...

At some point the past, man did not existed on this planet...where did come from? Aren't we just an experimental creation by certain group of other aliens...?

Not necessarily. If we evolved on Earth, than no. Or, if in fact we were seeded by other aliens, we wouldn't necessarily be aliens, given the fact that we'd have all been born here on Earth. The question would be at what point does progeny stop being alien/immigrant and start being a part of citizenship.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They don't have the capacity to breath our compounded oxygen ratio - (most), as Ret. G. Marshall said in and interview - 1952 (I believe the date to be).

Dallas

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mwen..I personally believe we started on this planet. Therefore we are the earth's inhabitants and therefore terresterial. Alot of the information I have points to the simple fact that the Human's gene structure is absolutely PERFECT for the Retaculians experiments. If you would look on the main page of the website inside the "aliens" section then you will find a page on the "grays". Also if you look in the installations part of this you will find a article on Dulce. My source confirms the exsistance of this facility. Now I must say that which I believe. We are being used currently to be genetically altered but I dont believe in any way were we "planted" on this planet. I advise you on this subject to find out more about the "hybrid" alien species said to be super humans manufactured by both the grays and our government itself. Now to Sitchin. Gamerman I advise you to visit this website. It is the personal site of Dr. Sitchin and will provide EVERY bit of information about his theory. www.sitchin.com... -I hope this proves useful.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hmmm ....

people who do know things sometimes find no one listening, really listening. then there are those who ask questions. if you ask someone a question and they smile and answer you with another question ..... perhaps you should be utilizing more of your brain on a conscious level instead of having experiences stored away in your subconscious because most of the stimuli of the experience wasn't self serving for you.

the hopi native american indians called them the ant people. savage barbarians.

the anasazi refered to bug people, weirdos.

chinese tribe near the dropa stone region called them ant people. but who cares what was going on in china a few thousand years ago.

the dogon tribe of africa called them the ant people and proved that in 1909 they knew something about the cosmos we didn't prove until 1948, said the ant people taught them.

of course these cultures could be just a few 100,000 + souls that just don't have the acquired intellect your superior opinion has granted you.

who knows, maybe at some point at least one soul made a pact with them to coven the ant in some kind of covenant or agreement, but who really knows.

maybe first we should worry about finding out what ant i matter is.

of course this could all be some jokers idea of an ant i dote, but who's really listening anyway.

less worrying about the ant i christ (christ means has been crowned) but whose paying attention to such nonsense anyways. religious jargon.

just nonsense anyways .... ant i gravity is more important these days.

ain't ain't a word and i ain't gona say it cuz ain't ain't in the dictionary! ain't must have come from the hissss of the snake, saint.

funny thing about this matter ...... if you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, you'd see that there is nothing you could reach out and grab. matter is only compressed light, as though it were in a black hole or something ..... , but who really knows, and if anyone did, who is really listening anymore ......

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i think that yes 'aliens have been here before'
i think that some monuments/pyramids have had a helping hand , other than that of 'slaves'.
the pure logistics behind pyramids for example being built by human slaves with nothing more than so-called huge numbers beggers belief?
in the u.k. only tuesday night on discovery was a programme called 'understanding' the pryamids and was on the building of them.

On the show it said that it took 20,000 workers (not slaves) 20yrs laying the 2million blocks of stone at a rate of 1 stone per 2 mins?.
there is a man who is in charge of the pyramids (some of you will know his name ) i cant remember it, he is the one who has halted any further studies at the great pyramid in egypt, he said it was not built by slaves but workers who took pride in what they had done, now when you think that all three pyramids in giza including the Great pyramid are only less than 1 degree off of true north then whoever done it human workers or ? they certainly knew what they were doing.

Now im not saying that the egyptians were not knowledgable but , at 40 stories high without the use of metals other than tin/copper, how on 'earth' did they manage to get blocks weighing half a tonne up to that height at an end result of 1 degree from true north to align with the stars?
How did they transport the blocks when they were cut to size at a different location, (they were cut with a harder stone) which is not found locally ? (this is what the programme said)

I urge you also to look at the 'nazzca lines' Peru (i think) miles of straight lines, giant drawings of spiders/birds etc but these can only be seen from above.
mesoptania/egypt/cambodia/mexico/peru and many more, on this programme it said that the oldest one was in mesoptania and the largest in mexico, who/how did the same structure make it's way across the atlantic, all them yrs ago?

top topics

join