It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being warned - can anyone help? - open doors and black room?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'll just throw out these 'terms'(?), things said, about this place...if anyone has a clue at all. This is all about 1 place, 1 spot, a place not able to be avoided.

These things I'll throw out are but peices of the puzzle, and I can guess at their meening. But I've never heard these words used and wonder if anyone else has an idea.

-Being full in bedroom and bad.
(full of what?)

-Bedroom downstairs a plane a bad plane. On steps is the door to ok not to go home.
(the stairs in question here are the same I have talked about before here - I just posted about them on the "residual" post. It's a spot that even I run from. A door? Door to "ok not to go home"....does this meen this is where they are able to 'get through' and not have to go back or something? I never believed in the poletergust kind of stuff - but this is by far the worst/craziest house/thing/bad spot I've ever been near or felt.)

Next it said:
"Place is like waiting. Only bad ones go and not leave."
(Now I believe in hell, but not here on earth! Maybe it meens only bad ones come because of the negative stuffs that happened or happens there?)

-When I asked about the safety of Cindy, her soon to be x-husband and her kids it said:
"my best can't help. It is not a place for x or her kids. They are of her's and not going to lx hassle for her."
(Now I figure they mean that Cindy is safe but the others aren't. What I don't get is that "they are OF her's"??? Of her's??? Now she has mentioned several times (in a frantic state she often don't remember when she's freaked out on this place) she/Cindy has said "They came from me, they want me back?. They came from me??? But it doesn't sound as if they 'want her back by this statement. I'm not sure wht lx is - maybe it means they aren't going to go through a big hassle to get at her?

-A black room - spirits can't leave
(???spirits can't leave this room? Why? A black room (not the color-I'm thinking 'black' means bad?)

-When I asked WHY. Why this place is what it is, I was given this:
"Cindy come to the end of hope and started to open doors."
(Open doors?)

I stopped here because it was winding around and getting more confusing for me. And I was basicaly getting the cold chills and felt it wasn't good to go on.

I thought, was hoping to get some feedback before going on. Any suggestions as to how to help her/Cindy? #What on earth all this means and why?

I just found out she's going to up and run. She's moving asap. (This has been her grandmothers house forever. Her mm killed herself here, other things have happened here, her grandma died here - it's been a long time of crazie stuff in this house. I wonder if these things will follow her or stay at the house or just vanish when she leaves?
I just asked about this. It said it's good for the boy that she leaves (her son - her daughter and soon to be x husband moved out already). I asked if the new people who live there will know about all this, will fell it ect. It said at the end of times all will show. Same thing happens and it will work into lives and not notice.

Ok - enough till I get some feed-back. Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What is "it"?

How were you talking to "it"?

Who are all these people?

Can you write down your 'conversation' with "it" in a sort of transcript form so it's easier to read? (without all the comments in the middle)

Please describe the house (who died where and how in the house as well).

You said the basement is where the stairs lead to, right? Perhaps the basement is the "black room" do you leave the lights on down there?

Please list any other strange happenings in or around this house.

(I can't really give feedback without further info)

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Has "Cindy" ever dabbled in the occult?? Say ouija/auto writing or any ritualistic (as in satanic/evil) things?

When it says she opened a door, I get the urge to say, she herself, through "toying" or ritual has opened a door to evil/darkness. The door she opened made it to where THEY don't have to go back to where THEY came from. (ok not to go home)

I think the black room may or may not be actually black (like you state) but could be the room in which they entered into this realm. (many believe that opened closets, doors, gates, windows etc can ge used as a gateway/doorway to the darker realms) The room of which they speak may well be the room containing the doorway.

Being full in bedroom and bad = I interpret this way- the bedroom is full of bad/evil/nasty

Bedroom downstairs a plane (may be the same said bedroom that's full, could also be the BLACK room)= This meaning PLANE of existance = realm. Could easily mean dual realms existing in the same place and time.

Cindy come to end of hope and started opening doors= you said someone killed themselves in that house (mom i think is what you were trying to type). This could be the cause of losing hope???

I have no idea if I am right in this weather in part or whole. If I am, I sure hope it helps. Please keep us posted.

Sending nothing but good vibes your way.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The house is a typical split forour(sp). Walk in the front door and go up or down 1/2 flight of steps - if you go down, at the bottom of the stairs is this 'spot' that send kids and adults alike running. Just past this spot is a bedroom, the one gramma died in. I'm not sure where her mother killed herself, and I believe she (cindy) was abused there in the house too. I also think someone else died/killed themselves there of a hanging but I'm not sure who it was.

I didn't save the transcript, I was just asking and jotting down things as I went. In the begining Cindy had call me via telephone to tell me things were getting crazy and scarry again, that she had a prayer group praying for her and would I keep her and her daughter in my thoughts. While on the phone with her I got something about the house was bad, the bedroom was full, full and bad and not to talk untill I was off the phone. Then they (the one talking to me) left. When I got off the phone I began asking questions.

The lights were turned on when we went down there from the top of the steps. Grammas old room was empty for a long time simply because no one wanted to go downstairs for anything. We even went to the laundry matt instead of going down to do laundry. (I know, sounds silly)

>>Please list any other strange happenings in or around this house.

Oh man, that would be a long list. This is the only place that sent me running. I actualy heard things there - with my ears, not in my head. I actualy heard HEARD my best friend (cindy) laughing like a crazy ??? person, (she wasn't there) and get this - it was her as a child - we were both in our late twenties at the time. From that time on I too kept the tv on all the time. She had for years, but untill then I never heard anything.
The washing machine use to act like it had a load off ballance and the spare silverware in the draws downstair sounded like it rattled - but no one ever seen these things happen so we don't know what it reasly was, only what it sounded like.
The ac was always being turned up and cold - poor little guy, I was always on Ryan about that - I thought he was doing it and turns out he wasn't.
I actualy felt as if I had been beaten once - all my muscles ached and I was drained physicaly and emotionaly...but not one mark or burse (this happened to my mom and friend of ours too after praying there and trying to help cindy)
Umm.. the outside light in the yard acted strange - going on and off when it pleased. I guess that's about it as far as what I personaly went through there, besides that thing at the bottom of the steps.
When gramma was dieing - for the last year or so whe would talk to someone.
The little girl, Megan heard and felt strange things. Niegther child (both young) wouldn't sleep in there rooms - we all slept together on the big sectional couch in the living room, me, cindy, and all the kids.
Cindy has always had a problem in that house, even when she was very young. She had alot of probelems by the time she was in her early thirties. She said she could see something ugly and horrible in the mirrors sometimes and always heard voices. She said many times that they wanted her back. ???
I don't know who 'they' are, nor did she.

>>>Has "Cindy" ever dabbled in the occult?? Say ouija/auto writing or >>>any ritualistic (as in satanic/evil) things?

Oh no, it kind of scars her a bit that I can do the things I do not even trying. She won't go near that stuff. She afraid it will let what ever is going on there really at her.

>>>I think the black room may or may not be actually black (like you >>>state) but could be the room in which they entered into this realm. >>>(many believe that opened closets, doors, gates, windows etc can ge >>>used as a gateway/doorway to the darker realms) The room of which >>>they speak may well be the room containing the doorway.

I believe she was put in this room and left there for a long time as a child. It was there I think that she "lost hope and opened the door" I think that's how they put it.

>>>Bedroom downstairs a plane (may be the same said bedroom that's >>>full, could also be the BLACK room)= This meaning PLANE of existance >>>= realm. Could easily mean dual realms existing in the same place >>>and time.

Now this stuff I don't understand one bit - but it raises the ahir ad gives me goose bumps to think of being there and - that's kind of the same idea I got - yet not knowing if such a thing was possible.

>>>Cindy come to end of hope and started opening doors= you said >>>someone killed themselves in that house (mom i think is what you >>>were trying to type). This could be the cause of losing hope???

No, the 'lost hope' was because she was stuck in that room. I guess she got scarred and paniced? I was thinking of it like the sible shepard thing, only not another person within herself but something else was manufested. Only this time real. ??? See this all sounds just to crazy to be true to me. Yet I was there - I know it happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ahhh yes, you are making things a little clearer here.

>>>"I believe she was put in this room and left there for a long time as a child. It was there I think that she "lost hope and opened the door" I think that's how they put it. "

If this is the case, fear is really all it takes to open any door. Couple that with the loss of hope, as well as I can assume a rage to at least some extent, you have three different negative energies stemming from one source. "They" would really like that.

>>>>>>Bedroom downstairs a plane (may be the same said bedroom that's >>>full, could also be the BLACK room)= This meaning PLANE of existance >>>= realm. Could easily mean dual realms existing in the same place >>>and time.

>>>Now this stuff I don't understand one bit - but it raises the ahir ad gives me goose bumps to think of being there and - that's kind of the same idea I got - yet not knowing if such a thing was possible.

Depends who you ask. Me??? I believe very much in the possibility of this. See, there are fluctuations in time and space. Just like any matter. It is all made of vibrations. From time to time, there can be a rip in the fabric of time and space, which will allow two places to co-exist in the same exact place and time at once. Be it for a few minutes, or only a blink of an eye. Now, I also believe that when this happens, if it lasts long enough, entities can pass to our side, and not go back to their side.

>>>>No, the 'lost hope' was because she was stuck in that room. I guess she got scarred and paniced? I was thinking of it like the sible shepard thing, only not another person within herself but something else was manufested. Only this time real. ??? See this all sounds just to crazy to be true to me. Yet I was there - I know it happened.

I'll just say extremely likely. I would be interested in what else "They" have to say to you. Hopefully "they" can elaborate.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well crap.
I must have spent an hour replying - typing out everything I was getting and it's gone. Didn't come up and of course I forgot to copy paist else where.
Damn.
I'll try again later.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have had some experience will the occult and I don't believe that this was the result of "dabbling" in it. I believe that this was a vision of much bigger things that have not yet happened. I get the feeling that there is some kind of meaning behind this other than the part about Cindy.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would have to agree. Cindy may have open the door, but, I think it has to do with much more than Cindy herself.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I agree that it feels much different than you regular 'bad guy' spirit/entity ect.
I sat and typed out everything that went on today, what was going on with me, what I saw and felt, OMG! I can't believe I almost forgot. Damn this makes me mad. Ya know, sometimes it seems that things 'just don't' go through (?!?!)
There was some things I really wanted you guys to be a part of that happened this morning and when I hit send the cp went haywire and I lost it all. But part of it, when I asked about these things and the door ect...I was told to be still and watch ect...I couldn't do it at first but it/he/? kept telling me to be still and quiet and try harder ect.
Well - I did see something, Oh man, if I could only remember the words...He/it/? said, after my seeing this that 'awareness' , oh man, I just can't remember.
I hadn't even read it yet, I had only typed what I was getting before it was lost. But it was like I was looking into 'that' world/realm/I don't know what to call it. And there was nothing there - nothing at all accept for my looking in. I wasn't there, but that I was looking in was some how there. And that's it - that's how they get through...it's the only 'door' if you will, or what ever.
But not so good things came through - alot of laughing and bittersweet nastyness directed at me personaly.
I didn't really get much anyway and was going to try again.
Let me sent this through first this time.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, if it's directed at you, I would say two things.

One, Stop. You don't need someone elses "problems" following you around.

Two, It definitely is a larger scale. Cindy got the ball rolling so to speak, but the grand scheme of things is much larger.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
What is "it"?

How were you talking to "it"?

Who are all these people?

Can you write down your 'conversation' with "it" in a sort of transcript form so it's easier to read? (without all the comments in the middle)

Please describe the house (who died where and how in the house as well).

You said the basement is where the stairs lead to, right? Perhaps the basement is the "black room" do you leave the lights on down there?

Please list any other strange happenings in or around this house.

(I can't really give feedback without further info)

Ouija boards are something not to be messed with- especially if you are alone. You can invite all sorts of bad things that you might not want around...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I use ouiji(sp) boards when I was yonger - I hear some people can't do them, but even, and especialy alone those things go crazy for me. But your right - they aren't something to mess around with. I use to use one (one I made myself - actualy more like automatic writing realy - pencil/paper) when I was trying so hard to understand /grasp what I was being told and hadn't learned how to yet.
It seems if I 'try' to hard I don't get it as easily. But no, I don't use boards or any other tool aside from myself.

Hey - question - anyone here believe that tarot cards/ruins ect have any tid bit of truth to them? Just courious.....I had gotten some many many years back and never really messed around with them.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I used to use them a lot. (tarot) I have not used them in about 5 years, but I am strarting to "relearn" them now. YES there is at least a tid bit of truth to them. I have had many semi successful readings and one I did about 7 years ago is still holding true for the girl I read for. That was a long time ago for it to still be holding true.

I love the Tarot. For it to work, the reader must believe it works, and the subject must also have at least a little belief.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe that using Tarrot Cards, Runes, and pendelums work for some and not others. I don't know if this is a skill/ability or just that they just don't work for some because that person doesn't think it will.

new topics

top topics

join