It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain is an Idiot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry JJ, but I was so upset at this I couldn't even type real English.

The Democrats are the most evil slime to ever creep upon the face of the Earth and the Republicans who deal with them are stupid idiots.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Sorry JJ, but I was so upset at this I couldn't even type real English.

The Democrats are the most evil slime to ever creep upon the face of the Earth and the Republicans who deal with them are stupid idiots.

Yes, yes, blah, blah blah.

Liberals are evil? Check.
LIberals hate their country? Check.
Liberals are worse than terrorists? Check.

The same old boring cliche continues. Frankly, I feel a little let down. You're certainly uncreative for a hate monger, so I would appreciate a little more effort next time.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Just for chuckles can you tell mew what the difference between the two partys is?

Not in what they say but in what they really do?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Just for chuckles can you tell mew what the difference between the two partys is?

Not in what they say but in what they really do?

One party tries to negotiate in good faith with childlike stupid naivite while the other is like a ruthless shark sniffing out the bloodletting from its weak prey. It's almost embarrassing here to admit i'm the side of wholesomeness, truthfulness since it's also the side of stupidity. :shk:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's almost embarrassing here to admit i'm the side of wholesomeness, truthfulness since it's also the side of stupidity. :shk:

How do you define that?

Would you share with us your age and what you do?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

It's almost embarrassing here to admit i'm the side of wholesomeness, truthfulness since it's also the side of stupidity. :shk:

How do you define that?

Still waiting to hear back on this.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm curious why someone's age and vocation should be put into play in this. I'm not really sure how to interpret DJohn's comment, either, but I don't see how it would be any different if he were 15, 51, CEO or waste management technician (garbageman). That's the beauty of the web, anonimity; we are judged on our words, not our positions, financial status, age, race, or even gender.

That's why I have yet to post any pics of myself on the web, and havne't gone to any of the pic threads of other members. I prefer to judge them by their words, and unfortunately (I know this from experience) that judgement will bleed over into who they are if I know, if I wish it or not.

I am very curious as to why siding with justice would be a bad thing, tho

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I mean no offense in asking a person's age. Age and experience has a lot to do with one's perspective on things. When I was younger (say 10 yrs back), I was a firebreathing conservative hawk on defense. As I told you JJ, back then I loathed liberals. In the aftermath of 9-11, and the mis-named Patriot Act, I can now see things from their perspective. I'm also older, hopefully wiser, and far less judgemental.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Anyone see him on Meet The Press? Siiiiiiiiiigh.

Maybe he has some kind of flesh eating disease that attacks brain function, and slowly but surely he's getting dumber and dumber over the weeks.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I was talking to someone about that the other day.

I think he's had plastic surgery. Maybe its the results of his latest procedure.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Rant, FullMetal...er, James The Lesser, I'm curious if you feel the same way about Democrats today as you did about the Republicans having a problem with McCain.

Specifically, I'm talking about this story out of Connecticut trying to get Lieberman out because he's not representing the Democratic party, in their opinion.

Does it go both ways for y'all? Should the Democrats continue to elect someone and stop complaining about a fellow Democrat that splits with the party so often as Lieberman as you stated/insinuated Republicans should on the first page of this thread?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Rant, so sad that they turn on each other so quickly. Dang, like putting a wolverine and, well, anything in a sack and wait for the wolverine to tear it apart.

So, again, I ask, where do y'all stand on Lieberman? I didn't quote you, Rant, because JTL's response to you was far more concise and telling.

The reason I bring this up again is because I just got an email from MoveOn.org. It stated, in part

One approach is to support progressive primary challengers to right-wing Democrats. We think this makes sense but it's a big decision so we wanted to check with you and other MoveOn members. What do you think? Click below to let us know.

political.moveon.org...

The story about "the Democrat who sold out" has become too familiar. Too often progressives tip toe around these betrayals. But there needs to be real consequences for these Democrats.

Replacing a right-wing Democrat with a more progressive Democrat will help voters more clearly understand what Democrats stand for—and that will help Democrats win.

Many of these conservative Democrats we would challenge represent states or districts that are heavily Democratic—so we're not imperiling a Democratic majority by doing this.

If you have a problem with this coming action, click the link! It appeared you believed it would be the downfall of the Republican party...Is it a Republican only issue, though? I just gave y'all an opportunity to save your party from "Republican on Republican crime" (Rant) reversed.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, McCain just solidified himself in my mind as an idiot. Totally unrelated to the original post, but in line with the subject. On the Imus Show, John McCain stated,

.I would rather have a clean government than one where quote First Amendment rights are being respected

Well, there ya have it. If we have to throw out the Bill of Rights to help conquer corruption in government, John McCain, for one, is all for it. I really hope I don't have to vote libertarian in the next presidential election, but if McCain gets the GOP nomination somehow...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah, who needs that whole "Constitution" thing anyway!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes, he is, and he's totally dreaming if he thinks he'll get
the Republican presidential nomination for 2008 after this trick.

Hillary will offer him VP for 2008 and he'll take it. They'll do a
democrat/republican ticket and claim it's bringing the country together.

I USED to like John McCain. I read his book and it's an amazing life story.
He has an adopted child from Mother Teresa's orphanage in India. I
wanted him to be president in 2000.

Now I don't! I don't like anything he's been doing. I still respect
his sacrifices and the love he has for this country ... but I absolutely
do not agree with many of the things he thinks is good for America now.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
That's the beauty of the web, anonimity; we are judged on our
words, not our positions, financial status, age, race, or even gender.

Glad you brought that up. One particular poster keeps
asking personal questions of me as to where I went to
school, my degree, etc. (and not in a friendly way)

I find it rude and frankly, considering how many kooks
are out there who stalk people, I find it frightening.

I have been here 2 years and have posted too many personal
items .. such as the city I live, the kind of school my child goes
to, her age, my marriage status, where my husband works ....

I wish I could erase all of them. I have gotten careless.
I could kick myself .. I should have known better. But I have
let myself relax over the years. UGH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join