It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain me the whole interaction??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Let's teake for a moment some hypothetical facts for granted. Let's say NWO exists, Masons exist, Jesuits exist, Illuminati etc etc etc exist, Jews conspiracies etc etc CIA, NSA, etc etc etc. Can anyone explain me the interaction and interrelationships among these groups? Do all of them seek to dominate the world? are all of them driven by satanic and evil forces? I'm really complicated. What do they really want?

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by fistikis]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Personally....they are all apart of a "whole"....labeled the NWO, all for the same purpose.

www.grailwerk.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What they want is unbelievable. You have to read it in their own words, in books they publish themselves, to get the full impact.

The Illuminati are the admirals of this fleet. All the other organizations are under their direction.

The "Jewish conspiracies" are what is known as a false flag operation. Blame things that are happening on a group that is easy to dislike. Take the heat off the real actors.

In the other groups named, a certain percentage are performing the stated work of the group, unaware that another percentage are using the group for their own agenda.

What they want was clearly stated in:

The Spirit of Masonry,
Running Gods Plan,
Things to come;
by Manly P. Hallby Foster Bailey,

And
Lectures on Ancient Philosophy,
Americas Assignment With Destiny,
What The Ancient Wisdom Expects of its Disciples;
by Manly P. Hall.

Bottom line: One world government, one world religion, ruled by The King of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Researcher]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This link also contains some information.Real player or at least Real player alternative required.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Other than of course the person or group at the top of it all that actually knows for a fact what is fact and what is not, if such a person or group really does exsits.

Some things are obvious facts. Freemasonry does exsist and has for a long time and has controled many facets of human history. The New World Order is also a fact, the details of which and who is involved is the real question. But the coordination of all these different groups and the amazing intricate workings throughout time that have been done, leaves anyone who researches it in awe, I would think anyway. I mean to actually coordinate such a thing is mind boggling if true.

Being that the time scale goes so far back it would seem impossible that events would transpire in such a precise way with so many different pitfalls possible. I mean even with dedicated followers and rituals and workable gameplan to follow, it seems like over so much time it just would not work, or at least change direction more than it has. That is of course unless the one or few that are behind it all have actually been around since the begining making sure that things stayed on course. I hope all that made sense?!?!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
mOjOm, it seems as if belief in the supernatural is essential to acceptance of the NWO, all the weirdness that goes with it.

There would have to be an entity that has survived in the spirit, if not in the flesh, for thousands of years for this to work. An entity with an obsessive drive to achieve its goal. An entity that controls theIlluminati.

This has been stated as fact by Foster Bailey, Manly P. Hall and C.W. Leadbeater. No one author has stated all of these things in one book, you have to read many books and assemble the truth from its components.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hmm......Satan....Lucifer.......any of those would work....maybe?

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That is the same conclusion I came to as well. If in fact it's all true and not just an unimaginably impressive sequence of events throughout all recorded history that have coincidentally fell into place by magic. I mean I suppose it is possible for so many things to accidentally fall into a perfectly complex web, generation after generation, through the dark ages and societies changes up till now never losing focus and all so perfectly just by luck alone...Hell, why not huh?!?! But since that version is a bit improbable and against all odds that it would work out like that, it leaves you with pretty much the only other possibility, as creepy as it may be. The NWO is really just the last leg of the real master plan....That master plan and it's master planner is what the real interesting part is for sure. Call it Satan, Lucifer, Horus, Prince of Darkness, or just plain evil encarnate....It is quite an impressive and mindnumbing work of dedicated evil to say the least.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
aren't there any conflicting interests? all of them fight for the same purpose? What is more, are all of these groups, fraternities, clubs, organisations etc evil? What i mean is that i have heard about a group of people (no more than 10-20). They are known as the Epsilon team. According to my sources (i've been in this message board for only a couple of days and i have sarted sounding like Fox Mulder), this team works against the plans of Illuminati, Masons nad NWO. It is believed that thsi group was initially established in Ancient Greece in order to protect Greece

top topics

join