It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Bible Codes~ Some fascinating discoveries of Truth? or .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I remember coming across the Bible Codes on the net a few yrs back , and upon researching other stuff recently, came across some interesting info in the Bible Codes concerning Aliens........among other recent happenings!

here is what they say....concerning ALIENS

exodus2006.com...

Aliens/demons matrices :

Legend :

1) « You will make noise (reversed). The aliens. In that day (reversed) »
2) « For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them” (a letter is found in the expression “other gods”)
3) “From the father of demons” (the term “demons” coincides exactely with the term “other gods” above as the term “aliens” does)
4) “The demons”
5) “Demons”
Legend :
1) « Door/entrance (of) the aliens »
2) « Angels »
3) « Sons of Esau » (Esau is a type of the Antichrist and of God archenemy Satan in the Bible)
4) « Satanic/devilish »
5) « Demons /devils »

there are more ...on other happenings ....like wars and religions and earthquakes.....

exodus2006.com...

I.X
helen.....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
helen670

I go to that site a lot. The alien codes are the most interesting on there aside from the comet impact predictions. I e-mail the guy who maintains the site from time to time, but I keep forgetting to ask if anyone has done anymore alien codes. What I'm curious about is the mention of the Nommos in one code and I guess it infers that they created the codes that make up the bible codes. The nommos or musari, the fish people of Dagon and philistine worship, seem to have some benevolent mention within the codes. Now if they created the code and wrote the bible (old Testament), then where does that put God? Are they God or do they work for Him?
Are they Nephilim?

Don't worry, the bible thumpers will quickly come out and slam this thread.
Ignore them. Rather odd for a site that endorses discussion on ufo's, ghosts, and government conspiracies and yet the majority of which can not tolerate any bible code discussion. None of whom own any of the software or have performed any searches. Yet they stick to the tired arguments of finding codes in War and Peace. Suspicious. Get your ignore button handy for LazurustheLong, MattMarriot and Indigo Child, they should be along shortly slamming all the way. I wouldn't mind them so much if they weren't know-it-alls, and actually discussed something without trying to beat people into submission over their own ideas.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi CAPT.....

When you mention''Nommos'' the word that comes to mind is ...LAW ......or 'Nommos' translates in Greek as law.
Whereabouts in the Bible codes does it say about 'Nommos'?

I actually dont know anything about the Bible codes......although I have heard some basic info by one person I know and the rest comes from the net.....in the web site I provided.

What I found interesting and made me post this, is the fact that the Bible codes talk about the Aliens being demonic or satanic in nature.....which I have posted in other threads concerning that same thought, being that demons and Aliens are one and the same .......

CAPT.....you said you emailed the guy ........does he actually search for certain info or is it a random search?
sorry, but I just dont know much on how the 'hidden'' codes work.
Also, do you actually need a 'software' type of code or what?
Thanks,
I.X
helen

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There is mention of aliens in the Bible that isn't a Bible code. Some of the star references in Rev. are concerning "aliens".

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Which 'star' ref in the Revelation section ?

Dbrandt/Revelation is not to be taken as all literall ..from what I can remember reading....
Like the 1,000 yrs in Revelation should not be taken ...... literally 1,000 yrs on earth after the Antichrist is killed!

I.X
helen

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Which 'star' ref in the Revelation section ?

Dbrandt/Revelation is not to be taken as all literall ..from what I can remember reading....
Like the 1,000 yrs in Revelation should not be taken ...... literally 1,000 yrs on earth after the Antichrist is killed!
helen

Rev.6:13, Ch. 9, 12:4, I am also considering that maybe 8:11 could be interpreted that way. Just to make it clear I believe "aliens" are a deception posed by demons/fallen angels.

Why shouldn't the 1,000 years be literal?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Rev.6:13, Ch. 9, 12:4, I am also considering that maybe 8:11 could be interpreted that way.

??

Just to make it clear I believe "aliens" are a deception posed by demons/fallen angels.

Whew!
heh

no.. you didnt ...

[edit on 26-5-2005 by jake1997]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The 1,000 yrs ......

The teaching of the Church is that the 1,000 years of Revelation 20 (the only place in the Bible where the "millenium" is mentioned) is a period of indefinite duration that began with Christ's First Advent and will conclude when the devil is released from bondage prior to the Second Coming.

In other words, the millenium is now.

The 1,000 years is not a literal 1,000 years but is figurative.

Look at Revelation 20.

What are the events surrounding the millenium?

First, Satan is bound.

That happened at the First Advent of our Lord (see Matthew 12:28-29; John 12:31-33; Heb. 2:14; Col. 2:15; Eph. 4:8; 1 John 3:Cool.

Next comes the "first resurrection."

What is that?

Is it not baptism?

"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins" (Eph. 2:1).

"But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph. 2:4-6).

"In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven your trespasses . . ." (Col. 2:11-13).

"If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God" (Col. 3:1).

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death unto life" (John 5:24).

"And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God" (Rom. 6:13).

Over those who experience the first resurrection, the "second death" (Rev. 20:6, 14-15) has no power.

They live and reign with Christ throughout the "millenium" (Rev. 20:6) as kings and priests.

What are Christians right now?

". . . To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen (Rev. 1:5-6).

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood . . ." (1 Peter 2:9).

We reign in Christ right now.

Anyway, at the Council of Constantinople, in A.D. 381, the Church condemned chiliasm, the belief in a literal 1,000-year millenium. She reiterated that condemnation at the Council of Ephesus in 431, calling chiliasm "superstition."

Thus any form of literal millenialism is not possible for Orthodox Christians.

BTW, I second Katherine's recommendation of T.L. Frazier's book, A Second Look at the Second Coming. It is the best thing I have ever read on the subject.

The Elder Cleopa Ilie of Romania gave a very clear and concise summary of the Church's teaching on this subject in his extremely excellent book, The Truth of Our Faith.

Both books are worth having, especially the last one, since it covers much more than just eschatology.

www.orthodoxchristianity.net...

also
www.orthodoxphotos.com...

quote:

no.. you didnt ...
Jake what does this mean?
No..you didn't ....mean?
helen

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The 1,000 yrs ......

The teaching of the Church is that the 1,000 years of Revelation 20 (the only place in the Bible where the "millenium" is mentioned) is a period of indefinite duration that began with Christ's First Advent and will conclude when the devil is released from bondage prior to the Second Coming.

The 1,000 years is not a literal 1,000 years but is figurative.

Look at Revelation 20.

I reread revelation and there is no reason to believe it's not a literal 1000 years and it comes after the tribulation.

You say the teaching of the church is this, alot of denominations are corrupted.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sorry-late post,just found this thread today.
The subject of the bible codes is very interesting and i`ve visited exodus 2006 a few times.
My question is this:Could the whole code be a psy op?The reason i ask is so much of the code subject matter concerns end of days type stuff:giant meteors,tsunamis,nuclear war,holocaust,plauges etc.
All great stuff to keep people in fear maybe?
On the other hand the way to decipher the codes would seem to rule out a government op.If the codes are truly found in the skip sequence patterns claimed,from the origional torah,then i can`t see how its an op.
Also the guy who first found the code (eli rips?)warned israeli authorities that their prime minister was going to be assasinated,according to the code...and he was killed a year or so later(can`t remember his name,was in the 70s i think-i read about it in "the bible code 2" book.)
Another bit from the book explianed how god had encoded messages about the future in the torah,in such a way that we would only be able to de code the messages just about the time of the end of days:ie,that we would need computers of sufficient speed and power.Amazing or what?
Something even more amazing,also from the book:that god buried a "metal ship or pod"containing our DNA,which we will find in the end times.Guess where he buried it?In one of very few places on earth where a metal object could do 2 things:stay preserved from oxidisation,and wait for it:to remain hidden from modern land penertrating radar systems!!
The pod is apparently located in jordan,near the dead sea-one of the saltiest land masses on earth!(salt preserves metal,and apparently cannot be looked though with radar.)
All in,the bible codes enigma warrants serious disscussion,because alot of the information seems to be credible.Also,the fact that much has come true sends a shiver down me-have you seen whats in the codes for the next 10 years?Scary does not come close.
A couple of my favourites:the evil of the crop circles
www.exodus2006.com...

draft USA
www.exodus2006.com...
Just been discussed in congress has it not?Right on schedule.

Oh and one more
entagon cheat,a kind of missile!
www.exodus2006.com...

So what are you`re thoughts?Is the code for real?Any code experts on BTS/ATS?
Cool thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
The pod is apparently located in jordan,near the dead sea-one of the saltiest land masses on earth!(salt preserves metal,and apparently cannot be looked though with radar.)

This is news to me (both the pod and the salt). Unfortunately, I don't buy the salt theory at all. In Florida, the salty air - living close to the ocean - was the main culprit for causing cars to rust more quickly. Salt water is the main reason ships use counter technologies using electric currents to slow down oxidation. And in my current state - Ohio - road salt in the winter is what acts as an agent of seriously bad rust on cars undersides, rocker panels, and wheel wells. How is it again that salt preserves metal?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Good points Ben,
the book stated that the salt would only protect metal if it was totally encased,to prevent any oxygen and moisture getting to it i think(been a while since i read it,and lent it to a mate,so can`t quote directly from it).
But i am no salt expert,so you could be right.Keep debunking please,as the thought of this whole code thing being true twists my brain right out of its socket!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe they were talking of packing the DNA in salt??? Just a guess. I know salt is used as a preservative for meat. I don't know what salt would do to DNA, though.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The whole thing is weird beyond belief,just found some more chilling codes:
www.exodus2006.com... about the pod i think,and gives the location:Lisan,by the dead sea.
www.exodus2006.com... scary.

www.exodus2006.com... bilderberg.

www.exodus2006.com... blimey,he doesn`t like cheney much.

Its just weird.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Right then,got the book back today,and heres the bit about the salt:

bible code 2 by michael drosnin Page 122.

"Icalled every expert i could find.One after another they told me that any iron object would surely have been reduced to rust and dust millenia ago."
"I was devastated.I feared my quest had come to an abrupt end."
"i made one more call.Ronald Latanision is MITs top expert on corrosion,on the survival of iron and steel.I asked him whether any iron object might survive for thousands of years underwater."it depends on how high the concentration of salt is."said Latanision.I didn`t want to tell him it was the dead sea,the highest concentration of salt on earth,but i had too.
"then it might still exist"said Latanision.
"its true that water rusts,and that salt accelerates corrosion,but if the concentration of salt is very high,it can actually prevent corrosion.When you reach 35% salt in water,the oxygen drops very quickly.Without oxygen,there is no rust."
I asked David Neeve the israeli geologist,who is the top expert on the dead sea,if the concentration of salt there was above or below 35%.
"Above"said neeve."its unique,the only place in the world."

This was the bit i was thinking of,still don`t know if the radar masking part is true,trying to find out about that now.

Heres a code about Bob Marley,showing the bizarre diversity of the bible code.
www.exodus2006.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Interesting note on the 35% salt concentration, Silcone. I did not know that.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

top topics

join