It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is #9 in Traffic Per Day on The Big Boards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
MA The big boards is a list of over 1000 of the "biggest" boards online. Biggest meaning the most users, the most traffic per day, the most posts... ect ect

ATS Being in 9th for unique users per day is pretty good. I would say so myself.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The recent traffic attack was classified as a "bot" and not counted by the Big-Boards traffic tracker.

An odd thing, the Big-Boards traffic is usually about 60% of what our own log files report... but I assume the same method applies to all boards they track.

We used to hover around #4 or #3, but there have been some new, active boards added to the list since then.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
MA The big boards is a list of over 1000 of the "biggest" boards online.

Yeah!

So where does Big Boards itself fit in metaboard measuring sites, and in all traffic measurent tool sites for boards and more mainstream sites?

I've seen some such things that require registration and measure only registered sites, and some that take a different approach. I am not well versed in such stuff. I am well versed in the manipulation of statistics and in helping people wade through the prevarication that often occurs in applying them.

In the rush to revel in traffic, don't forget to look both ways before crossing.

Oh and smell some roses while you're on the nature strip!

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The recent traffic attack was classified as a "bot" and not counted by the Big-Boards traffic tracker.

Thanks for this clarification, it shoots down the Amory/MA hypothesis in flames.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

<< 1   >>

join