It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi everyone, just registered

Ive been interested in the enigma of UFOs and E.Ts for some time now.

I would like to know how many different species of E.Ts there are and if possible any pictures of suspected aliens?

Thank You

[edit on 24-5-2005 by UFO 87]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The universe is always expanding so who knows.And if the universe didn't expand I don't believe our knowledge on things would only go so far.In the spiritual realm thoughts manifest into physical things, so if our creator is always getting updated so to speak by us then there could only be new inventive ways of encountering knowledge.When we fall asleep we journey into the physical unknown the spiritual realm.Here we our always doing missions or investigative work so to speak.If people are able to wake up into the uknown they would know beyond a shadow of a doubt we exist in many forms of being.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Welcome aboard
If you're looking for info on ET's, you probably came to one of the best places on the net (my opinion, at least.)

The different species of ET's is arguable. The "general" consensus is that there are three "confirmed" races: Greys, Nordics, and Reptilians. However, Nordics and Reptilians are also more among the fringe of the field. They aren't reported nearly as much as greys, and the sources are generally weaker as well. Most believers will accept greys at the very least. There's plenty of information here on ATS regarding the different purported species, you might want to use the forum search or browse the actual ATS site. I'm sure that there's many, many more species out there; as mengaurd point out the universe is pretty much infinitely large. There's no telling how many different species exist (and there's no public, widespread proof that any exist period.) These three are probably the most common you'll find mentioned here at ATS.

Information about Greys can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Information about Nordics can be found here:

For information on Reptilians, look for information on the Lacerta Files. The first link I found (in the ATS Boards) is
www.sabon.org...
which is from this thread:

Lacerta has been widely disputed, even here on ATS, and a lot of people dismiss it. I'll leave your opinion of it's validity up to you.

As far as pictures go, there's quite a few, and even a supposed interview with a Grey. However, their validity is almost always more questionable than the theories on the particular species. To my knowledge, there's no pictures of reported Nordics or Reptilians, and if you (or anyone) happen to stumble across any I'd appreciate a link. You should go through a few pages of the UFO thread here and look for the pictures of greys, or, again, use the search feature.

Good luck in your searches, and it's great to have you aboard

join