It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons in space and the War against Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bush is about to sign a document that would allow the weponisation of space. This is bad! I think they want to use it to scare off the UFOs that are visiting our airspace with more frequency. Get ready for the real Star Wars.

The disclosure Project talked about this years ago and now it is becoming a reality

The New York Times announces it,

story link

Russia opposes it,
news.ft.com...

China too,
www.rense.com...

I wonder if there is a bigger purpose for these actions, does the airforce know something we dont know? Could this be for Extraterrestrial invaders? Who knows, but be sure to see the disclosure video and it may shed some light on the topic.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Edit: Made a link shorter to not stretch the page.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think weaponising space just shows what mankind is all about. America's weapons policy is about securing military global dominance, nothing to do with combating any alien hordes about to invade us. As if we could do anything to stop them if that was the case.

How this will be percieved by those doing the monitering is another thing.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Speaking about the Disclosure Project, I just got my copy of the Disclosure Project book today. It's 600+ pages of TS gov people talking about the UFO/ET cover up. So far it's great and interesting and mind blowing.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
just a suggestion, rename the the link, click on the world icon and enter a name and then the url... nobody likes to read threads that are streched across and you gotta scroll just to read wtf is going on...

I KNOW I HATE IT!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wasn't an international treaty (on a global scale) signed to prevent this sort of thing?

If Bush brakes it publicly, so will everyone else publicly (not just overtly)

And when its publicly they dont have to hide weaponization in space (it oviously will be a god send to anyone wanting to weaponize space, they wont have to answer to everyone else)

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Crash]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

In 2002, after weighing the report of the Rumsfeld space commission, President Bush withdrew from the 30-year-old Antiballistic Missile Treaty, which banned space-based weapons.

Didn't Reagan make the Stratigic Defense Initiative in the 80's? That is only 20 years ago. He planned to have weapons in space which Clinton eased up on. Now Bush is taking the heat?

What isn't he responsible for?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Anything we throw up is going to be known by those keeping tabs on us. The tether incident a prime example and it's no coincidence they have been letting us know they are watching ever since we split the atom, how long before they are made to act?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Spy sats, GPS sats...........

These are components of weapons.
Military hardware has been in space for decades and it's not going to stop.
Just because the actual bomb doesn't drop from orbit, doesn't mean there are no weapons in space????

Also, the military tends to look down from space, and it's the scientists that look up from Earth. If an alien armada is coming are way, it won't be the military that detects it. It will be a fluke that we detect it at all.

What sort of weapons would you suggests we deploy to defend ourselves???

Any weapon that America puts into space will be pointing down. And I don't think nukes will be the weapon of choice. Maybe tungsten rods dropped from on high at very high speeds.

At this point in our development, and with the current political climate on Planet Earth, the Americans have more to worry about than defending our shores from aliens that may or may not exist.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Why are mankind so Paranoid ? ( tell me that and get a prize
)

If they come they come.
And I do not think we can do anything about it because we do not know a thing about ``them or they`` ( if not the goverment does I do not know )

Anyway I am not for it I am totally against IT !

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I feel that if the U.S. puts weapons in Low Altitude Orbit for the prevention or detterence for any defensive posture regarding E.T's it would be met with a hugh laugh from them. Come on now, these little guys and gals have traveled from who knows where to get here, do you actually think that a few A-Bombs are going to scare them off? I doubt it. They just might have a few of these put in their morning beverage just for some kick.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I agree with most that if they want to they will..... factor. I also know though people do have a voice.... and I came across this awhile back. They do have a petition against Placing weapns In space.Go Here To Sing It
I am one of those who opposes this idea..... Nice thing about having an opinion is that it really is..... based on ones perspective.

top topics

join