It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Zarqawi wounded everyone pray for his recovery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
Jesus says:

pray for your enemies...

i dont know why this guy would be your enemy but...

If that question is for me, it is because "she" and everything "she" stands for appear to want me and all I hold dear and important dead or destroyed. Unlike the peace at any price people here, I'd rather fight against this than go back to "living" they way it was 1,000 years ago.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
not at you sir...

it is just something to ponder...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
That is why the resistance has said on more than one occasion, if they ever found Zarqawi, they would kill him.

See now you just made my day!

Obviously they think he is real or they would not have said if the ever found him they would kill him. Shoots your theory all to hell doesn't it?

WE ARE GOING TO WIN, Just watch! Just watch us, your plans will fail, all of them.

Keep dreaming that will never happen.

BTW when are you going to volunteer to help them?

I am sure they can use another sucide bomber and in your case they would get a two for one deal, Dead innocent people and a virgin all in one

[edit on 5/27/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

That is why the resistance has said on more than one occasion, if they ever found Zarqawi, they would kill him.

Obviously they think he is real or they would not have said if the ever found him they would kill him. Shoots your theory all to hell doesn't it?

Can you hear it? I can.........the sizzle is loud over here.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Can you hear it? I can.........the sizzle is loud over here.

Yes I can hear it. Amazing how one can hear small things like that when they hit home on the udder side of the planet isn't it

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes, way down under it is still audible!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

No, they don't belive he exists, but they said they are going to look for him anyway just incase, and if they ever found him, they'd kill him, because it's obvious he works for the CIA . But try as they might to find him, the iraqi resistance, the iraqi people, the US, never could. Do you know why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EXIST!

WE ARE GOING TO WIN, Just watch! Just watch us, your plans will fail, all of them.

[quote[
Keep dreaming that will never happen.

BTW when are you going to volunteer to help them?

I am sure they can use another sucide bomber and in your case they would get a two for one deal, Dead innocent people and a virgin all in one

You are a sick sick person you know that?

Laugh it up, because he who laughs last, laughs longest.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
CaptainJailew

He may say that he isn't in iraq, now that wouldn't suit you would it. You want something you can controll.

Jeremiah_John

Very clever, and very true.

SonofSpy

Damn all those Americans! We should fly in the Red Cross to treat his wounds! Instead of attacking Zarqawi we should be polishing his AK and fluffing his pillows!

Your not with me, and i'm not with you. Infact , i don't think your with it at all. There is no such thing as Al Zarqawi, i'm sorry to crush your dreams of sleeping on his pillow and polishing his "gun".

deltaboy

See i told you the US would never kill off it's number one man, how many times has the SOB died so far? There is no such thing as Al Zarqawi..

centurion1211

It's a pitty that you can't actually make intelligent arguements, so your reduced to empty insults. It's a pitty your insults are not even witty or entertaining. It is you who is trying to destroy everything that WE hold dear, like our freedom and our motherland.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So let's get this straight. You want the terrorists and insurgents to win bringing death and destruction to thousands of innocent people. Bringing nothing but chaos and anarchy setting the people of Iraq back even more.
You want all that......and he's the sick person??

Oh I don't think so sista. YOU better check yourself. Sick (word that rhymes with duck).

Every single one of your post has done nothing but spew lies and hatred. People like you make me sick to the core. How can you in your right mind (hmmm.....maybe that's the problem) sit up there and justify/make excuses for cold blooded murderers and criminals?
Wake up little girl! These people aren't fighting for anyone's freedom! These people aren't the CIA (how can you possibly be that stupid to believe such a thing?). These people don't give a (crap) about you or their fellow Iraqis. These are murderers taking advantage of a situation that yes we created but are trying to rectify everyday, and it's people like you who constantly tell lies and spread their hatred that hinders us.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
He has a sick, twisted and perverted mind.

So let's get this straight. You want the terrorists and insurgents to win bringing death and destruction to thousands of innocent people. Bringing nothing but chaos and anarchy setting the people of Iraq back even more.

You didn't get it straight, you got it all wrong. I want the Iraqi resistance to win, bringing freedom and liberty to their own people, the iraqi people and their own country, iraq.

People like you make me sick to the core.

Thanks! If I make war criminals and imperialists sick, then I know I am doing something right.

hese people aren't the CIA

The resistance is not the CIA, but your Al Qaeda is a CIA/MOSSAD front.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Is this fool dead yet ?

I keep hearing conflicting reports.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Im praying that he either dies and rots in hell, or gets captured, tortured, killed, then rots in hell. Either way, this guy is a BBQ sandwich.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No, they don't belive he exists, but they said they are going to look for him anyway just incase, and if they ever found him, they'd kill him, because it's obvious he works for the CIA .

Question? Do you ever read and understand what you write? I doubt it your statement above makes no sense all. In the first part you say they do not believe he exists then in the second part you state the are going to look for him anyway??? Why on earth would they look for something they do not believe exists? Are they that ignorant??? Sounds like it to Me.

Give me a break or better yet learn to read and write.

Laugh it up, because he who laughs last, laughs longest.

No unlike you and your fanatics, I do not condone the killing of innocent people, especially when some are children that makes me normal. You on the other hand are extremly....... Oh forget it.....................................

I will make one exception though that will be when I hear you are one of their new volunteers

[edit on 5/28/2005 by shots]

[edit on 5/28/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian SisterSee i told you the US would never kill off it's number one man, how many times has the SOB died so far? There is no such thing as Al Zarqawi..

Gee this sounds a bit similar to what something else does. Who has worked hard for a very long time to convince everyone that he doesnt exist?

yes you got it, Satan.

So maybe that is the agenda here, convince that he doesn't exist so that his mission can go on undetected....

Sista - you need help, you want the Iraqi's free? Would that be with Saddam or not?

So when you joining the resistance? You don't have to join and actually go there, just get out on those Aussie streets and start proclaiming Death to the Children, Death to the infidels!

[edit on 28-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sister, keep it up. You're just accellerating the resolution of your fate and the fate of your 'fellow' (can I say that?) muslim fanatics with the
that you write.

Yes, I think there is light at the end of the tunnel for all of you. Too bad (for you) that it's a train.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
My "prayer" would be for al zarqawi and as many of the other "insurgents" we can find to be caught and then given sex change operations to make them into women. Let them see what it is like to be a woman in their own culture and religion.

Added benefit: this idea would also satisfy all of you that are against the death penalty, no matter how terrible the crimes. You want to punish a muslim fanatic? There is no better way.

[edit on 5/24/2005 by centurion1211]

BRAVO Centurion!!! That's all I can say!.......

Faeryland

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
My "prayer" would be for al zarqawi and as many of the other "insurgents" we can find to be caught and then given sex change operations to make them into women. Let them see what it is like to be a woman in their own culture and religion.

Added benefit: this idea would also satisfy all of you that are against the death penalty, no matter how terrible the crimes. You want to punish a muslim fanatic? There is no better way.

One addition, san quentin or angola state prision....etc etc

well you get the idea.. ...as Bob and Tom said , she is my Prison Bitch now!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

"The latest message looks more like propaganda," said Dhia Rashwan, an Arab expert in Islamist groups. "Zarqawi and bin Laden turn to each other whenever they feel in difficulty."

Zarqawi, with the United States trying to close the net, has "turned to the strategic potential of bin Laden to scare the Americans".

As for last week's Internet announcement by his group that Zarqawi had been wounded, that "could have been a ploy to cover up his movements in Iraq", according to Rashwan.

Zarqawi's group said its attack was a reply to the "aborted encirclement plan in Baghdad," a reference to the Iraqi security net that was launched the same day.

Insurgent attacks nationwide killed a total of around 700 people in May, following the swearing-in of Iraq's first democratically elected post- Saddam Hussein government.

Ben Hizam said the latest voice message also contained a "coded" operational message to bin Laden, who like the equally elusive Zarqawi has a 25-million-dollar US bounty on his head.

"I think (this) drawn up plan has reached you or is in the process of being delivered," said Zarqawi, who signed off his message to bin Laden with the words, "your little brother".

awww isnt that nice, calling himself a little brother to Osama, im sure Osama is in tears and very emotional and will dream about him in bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join