It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Sermon from a Palestinian Cleric (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
While posting here on ATS, I oftentimes expressed my disapproval of the Israel's policies, and that of the US government's blind support of Israel. In the interest of the balanced view, however, it's quite interesting to examine what the other side of the conflict has to say about what they think about future relations between the Christians, the Moslems and the Jews. The link is worth reading in full, but the final paragraph is really like a cherry on the cake:

glocktalk.com
We have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world – except for the Jews. The Jews will not enjoy a life of tranquility under our rule, because they are treacherous by nature, as they have been throughout history. The day will come when everything will be relived of the Jews - even the stones and trees which were harmed by them. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits Jews. The stones and trees will want the Muslims to finish off every Jew.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

OK, I might have some beefs with Israel, but if PA is broadcasting this kind of stuff on their TV, they should be fixed. If some Palestinian nutjob tells me that he (they) will conquer the place I live and subjugate me, that's bad enough. It's a lot scarier if (and this is probably the case) Palestinians do believe in that kind of ideology.

The only way out of this is developing a civil society in the Palestine. It's hard, but I don't see any way out of this. I know it can be done. I met Muslims in other countries in the region, and they were some of the most reasonable people I ever spoke with. But this stuff is nuts.

new topics

join