It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bombs outside GIRLS SCHOOL!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
C0ole, she is trying to be polite in telling you this, assuming that you are doing it out of ignorance, rather than doing it on purpose. Better it come from her than me.

Back on topic, I understand that while I was asleep last night, those brave "freedom fighters" detonated another car bomb, killing innocent people in a Christian neighborhood.
How idiots can defend or justify these people is totally beyond me. Actions of cowards, designed not to cause battle damage to the Allied forces, but to inflict suffering upon the Iraqi people.
Only those who think just like them, act just like them and believe just like them are safe - and they might be collateral damage if necessary.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Caps is also used to add emphasis.

This was a GIRLS SCHOOL for crying out loud. Not a police station or army barracks.
Not yelling. Emphasizing.

But you knew that already

Exactly, why i did it that way.... i didnt realise it would be that big of a deal when i did it though....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Terrorist's idiots? noooooooooooooo

They are fighting the invasion of the coalition. How many more times do we need to be told and understand that Iraqi "freedom fighters" do not kill their own people. Look back at the proof?

Maybe the coalition got to this school and the "freedom fighters" needed to take it out?

Or maybe, just maybe, the "freedom fighters" are what we all know them to be,
A BUNCH OF MINDLESS COWARDS, WHO DON'T REALLY CARE WHO GETS IN THEIR WAY?

But looking back through other threads, they are fighting a just cause. We have link after link trying to back this up. None of them have convinced any of us at all. In fact, it has made us believe more adamantly that the terrorist's are just plain and simple evil people trying to justify that what they are doing is right.

If killing innocent school children is right, then i will back them all way, until then, they can fester and rot in hell for the atrocities they are committing.
Anyone who believes they are doing a good thing needs their head examining. Full frontal lobotomy springs to mind.

Absolute total B******s.

Sorry for the profanity, but it gets my back up when i hear of things like this. And people actually believe they are doing a great thing.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey...soldiers, Marines, Insurgents (aka freedom fighters, the resistance) and people who fight over thier are combatants. They can kill each other...its part of the job. But school kids....what a shame.

And for little miss syrian sucker who likes to bring up the GC....is mass murdering school girls OK? Is that cool with the GC?

these "freedom fighters" may have a little credibilty if they stick to fighting the Occupants and troops, but the second they cross that line and dilberately target schools and children they lose it all.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh of course americans never kill americans do they

You go on about the so called insurgents killing they're own people but they have a hell of a long way to go before they reach anything like the amount of crime and murders committed in your good old US of A.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

You go on about the so called insurgents killing they're own people but they have a hell of a long way to go before they reach anything like the amount of crime and murders committed in your good old US of A.

thats why it's not the entire middle east killing, cause in every group or countries there are a few bad apples. it's just that the "freedom fighters" are blowing up radom people now to get their points across.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Diverting attention to something else eh? Comparing crime and murders, to cordinated attacks between large groups of psychos, with the intent to kill men women and children in the name of Allah?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Oh get real.
You don't see anyone on this site or elsewhere condoning murders and crimes here in the US, yet you see them condoning the murders and crimes commited by the insurgents in Iraq.
If someone tries to kill school girls here in America, they are sought after and brought to justice. When the insurgents try to kill school girls people make excuses for them. Saying they're fighting for their freedom and all that crap.

A long way to go?
At least 600 people have been murdered by these insurgents in the last month. In America approx. 1100 people are murdered a month. America has about 250,000,000 more people.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I sit here in total amazement.
this must be the only thread that Syrian Sister hasn't posted in. I wonder why?

maybe because this proves that her so called "freedom fighters" are nothing but cowardly murdering scum?

I suppose that there is nothing she can say that will justify this attack, but having said that, maybe she can.
I'm still waiting for her to answer my question as to why the little girl my son knew was killed because she accepted gifts off westerners. Still no reply.

She only answers what she wants, when she thinks she is right. This thread , and the story from my son proves she is wrong. SO BLOODY WRONG!!!!!

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Bikereddie Syrian Sister will say that the CIA did it to flame her so called "freedom fighters" lol

i have to say, shes good

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have to wonder.. like would terrorists ACTUALLY DO THIS.. would it ACTUALLY HELP their cause? HOW does wasting the ammo on killing little girls help the insurgency? See? This is why I don't believe its the insurgency doing this.. not intentionally anyways.. there is no way.

IF I WAS THERE.. and I'm an Iraqi fighting against the occupation. Do I, "Oh hey.. I'm going to make a bomb that blows up some little girls going to school.. because that is a good target!" NO FRELLING WAY DOES ANY MILITARY LEADER OF ANY KIND DO THIS!

So this is NOT the INSURGENCY that is FIGHTING the Americans. This is either some sick islamofacists SOB..

"Hey we will teach those who want to be educated young muslim women who can raise smart young men and marry smart men and keep them good company ... " (I don't care how sexist and backwards you are.. you never want to marry some drooling stupid slob.. even theocratic muslim countries have finishing schools for women even university (look at Iran).. not afganistan.. okay sure.. but they didn't even have a phone system.. that was the 1400s there) "...we will bomb them and SHOW THEM what the country will be like under Islamic law, we will terrify them in to accepting an Islamic state.. because that will work well like it always has."

Its never worked.. and I don't think anyone would actually attempt it in this day and age, its a losing tactic. I don't see how a state that has always been secular suddenly figures it can sway opinion to going theocratic by killing people because they are doing unmuslim things.. it just doesn't make sense.

"Here, this is what we mean by having a fair Islamic state free of the infidels... " BOOOOOOOOM!

No, BUT.. if you were trying to sway world public and local state opinion AWAY from an Islamic law state.. then it makes a great propaganda ploy, specially when you are about to launch an attack on their capital (all over again). Wouldn't you also include propaganda attacks? Wasn't it Gobbles who said "Repeat a lie often enough" and didn't Bush just say that the other day? "We need to catapult the propaganda" in other words.. "We're going to kill some little girls - nonmilitary targets so that we can catapult the propaganda a little bit and make people see that the Iraqis can not rule themselves.. they will just kill each other.. and that takes away OUR business."

So as a propaganda tactic.. like you are NOW seeing on CNN..

"Look at this evil insugency who kills little girls.. arn't they bad? Didn't we tell you that they were bad? See they are bad! This makes the invasion worth it.. never mind the fact that Sadam was doing a much better job of running this mess then we are.. hey.. did you want to get him back in here to straighten this mess out so we can leave? What was he doing to make sure that Iraqis were not killing each other like Americans do?"

Actually.. FOR ALL YOU KNOW.. FOR ALL YOU KNOW.. the USA did this (they NEVER drop bombs on the wrong people) because there was someone in that car that they wanted. So they predatored them from 30,000 feet and didn't care that the guy was dropping off his daughter. The car was stopped for a moment as he let her out of the car and so they got him.

For all you know. And now it makes for a great propaganada piece. I'm sure they have someone sitting in some cave somewhere (on a landmine in case he decides to get uppity) in Cuba saying "Allah is great.. we will crush all the school girls!" just for you to get worked up over so that you can be ready to go kill some brown people because they "are evil".

THE ONLY THING YOU "KNOW" is that in war the FIRST CAUSUALTY is the truth. THE ONLY OTHER THING YOU "KNOW" is that in war, innocent people die. And if YOU were one of the ones saying "Lets go in to Iraq and get those weapons of mass destruction!" then you are just as responsible for the deaths of (yes YOU) THESE LITTLE GIRLS.. who would NOT BE DEAD if the US HADN'T GONE IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE... because THAT is what WAR DOES.. it kills little girls.

You'll never know WHO or WHAT was REALLY responsible for this. ALL YOU KNOW is that THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WAR START!

Did the vietcong drop the napalm on that little girl in 1969? You know which one I'm talking about. No.. the USA did.. because they decided to go fight a war that would have been over in a month and fought with pitch forks and shotguns.. and would have been over in no time, instead .... yup .... they pulled out the big guns and so did everyone else.. then little girls ended up getting covered in napalm. Did we EVER EVER EVER stop the USA from EVER being able to do that again? Hell no we didn't. And that is why it is happening again.

So don't get pissed off at the people fighting to get the USA out of their country. They PROBABLLY are not responsible for this attack. NOT the people fighting for their country. THEY do NOT want to HARM little girls ANYWHERE.. they are a NON VIABLE MILTIARY TARGET, and just risk and waste for no reason. And the US MILTARY is SO HAPPY when they see you so eager to gobble up their propaganda.. just like when the Israelis kill a bunch of janitors and bus drivers in some run down bombed out area and say that a suicide bomber did it... a suicide bomber threw away his life to bomb some people that are of no military or political signifigance (but someone can get right up to Rabin and put a bullet in him) ... and the next thing you know the latest peace agreement is off the table now.

Its all B.S. when you going to wake up and smell the coffee instead of LOOKING FOR A REASON to justify your useless anger and racism?

-VMX

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join