It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Tillman's parents tell it like it is!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Jack Blood goes into great detail in discussing Pat Tillmans death on Deadline Live (on line radio)

Jack Blood and Alex Jones discuss the staged death of Pat Tillman and how the military covered it up to manufacture another fairy story to support the illusion of the flagging 'war on terror'.
Another Stage-Managed Psy-Op: The Tragic Death Of Pat Tillman

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sauron

That was an interesting listen. A slight detour off topic but was anybody else aware of what they were saying about surviving members of Jessica Lynch's unit being assassinated by "double taps to the head"? I have not heard about this in the news. Is this for real?

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Sauron

That was an interesting listen. A slight detour off topic but was anybody else aware of what they were saying about surviving members of Jessica Lynch's unit being assassinated by "double taps to the head"? I have not heard about this in the news. Is this for real?

Say what?

The whole Jessica Lynch thing was probably the most shameful use of black propaganda that has come out of the whole Iraq debacle.

It's nice that Lynch's heroic comrade Lori Piestewa, who actually did go down fighting, finally got some acclaim this past Sunday night on ABC's Home make-over show. (She was the first female soldier to die there.)

Tillman's death and the way they portrayed it (for their gain), runs a very close second. Whoever lied to his parents oughtta go down for it. However high it goes up the ladder.

Personally, I think Rumsfeld should've been toast LONG AGO.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Say what?

I'm pretty sure that's what Alex Jones was saying. I'll have to listen to it again when I get more time. If it is true then a new thread should be started to discuss it.

Rumsfeld has so many powerful friends that you can be sure that even if he leaves, one of his pals loyal to his way of thinking will end up replacing him. There's no real democracy anymore, it's just an illusion.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There's no real democracy anymore, it's just an illusion.

I fear you're right.

I wish (
) 2 million pissed off Americans would march on Pennsylvania Avenue and demand Rumsfeld's ouster. For all the world to see. I think this sleeping giant is passed out cold on quaaludes and Whiskey, unfortunately.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
here is an article about the mysterious deaths of some of Jessica Lynch's rescuers

Just a Coincidence? Four of Jessica Lynch's Rescuers Have Died Mysteriously
Snip~

Eerily enough, four of Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.

Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".

"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

[edit on 25/5/2005 by Sauron]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have heard these whisperings. Why would someone want to eliminate them? The cat's way out of the bag.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Man, I tell you, if you're unlucky enough to be the poor sap that unintentionally get's involved in one of these coverups, your life isn't worth squat!! These people are unknowingly expendable tools.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Man, I tell you, if you're unlucky enough to be the poor sap that unintentionally get's involved in one of these coverups, your life isn't worth squat!! These people are unknowingly expendable tools.

That is so true. That's one of the reasons I left the military after the Gulf War. It wasn't fear. It was just being realistic. I also wanted to make a name for myself out here in the world as something other than a great soldier. Ya know?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's not the first time the US army have manufactured myths to void the realities of war and cash in on patriotism.

- Private Lynch
- Saddams capture
- Pat Tillman
- Nick Burg
- Al-Zarqawi

I'm sure there's more, good on this family for not accepting it.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
- Private Lynch
- Saddams capture
- Pat Tillman
- Nick Burg
- Al-Zarqawi

When are people going to wake up and realize this? I used to encourage kids to at least consider a stint in the service b/c of the many benefits. However, by the time we invaded Iraq and I could see clearly how this administration operates, I now encourage kids to not go near the military. It's Russian Roulette.

I don't say this b/c we're at war, per se. I say it b/c this is all so unecessary and illegal. No one should be put into that position, especially when life and limb are at stake. I think the American people's outright refusal to join the military, at this point, is the strongest message we can send to this out of control Pentagon/administration.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join