It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Out There TV"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It is this stupid, uttlery low budget stupid Talk show, kinda like the less stupider radio show "Coast to Coast" with Art Bell or George Noory.

What pisses me off about it is they are so full of gloom and doom and the numerous ways the world is going to end; be it aliens, ZOG or stupidity.
The crackpot Jim Marrs was on there today, on there via phone talking crap about the some paranoid scheme or another "They are controlled by them" type of BS.

"Join Jim Marrs in the the search for intelligent life...on Earth" I certainly wouldn't start with his website.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Haha, I've never heard of this show, but then I don't watch much TV. I assume it must be cable. What station carries this?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is shown in the St. Clair County in Illinois. I believe it is out of St. Louis, "Out There TV" doesn't even have a website. The Out There TV that comes up in the search is some PBS kid's show, not the same thing. It is likely going to be on again today.
What pisses me off most about it, is it fails to deliever. I was expecting more from that show, which is what pissed me off. It might as well be a radio talk show. Just them talking about gloom and damnation. No clips, no video nothing!

Many many years ago, on the UHF channels was a crazy woman called "The Golden Lady" and her ultra-low budget talkshow. she would bring interview UFO abductees, psychics, people possessed by alien ghosts, etc. She was fruitier and a loom! She only have a few guests that were sane or mildly insane. The rest were completely loony! But that was much more well done than "Out There TV"

new topics

join