It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Visions Given About End Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Being a trance medium, one has no control if in a deep trance until it is over or unless you get too freaked out.
The armegeddon? was shown as a series of beautiful holograms depicting the Virgiin Mary and Jesus, just as the seers have seen them covering half the sky of Earth.
This was/ will be done so that the end or close to it will be agreeable to all who see it..
IOW, if you are a fundamentalist or Catholic, one expects to see Jesus, and Catholic, Mary..so that it will be appeasement.
Also it was shown that the motherships will be seen as demonic forces to be avoided.
This was/ is all being done in cahoots with all the governments of the Earth's leaders.
When asked why I was being shown this, it was said so that believers in the alien phenomena could be told and not be in total fear when this occurs.
This is not from a burning bush but it has been on my mind and I wish to share..if it sounds like madness, please believe me, I did not make this up, it came from way above my puny being...from a light source.....
disquise..

[edit on 24-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Surprised nobody found this interesting, but as for me, as the the masses fall on their knees as a result of a good hologram, I will be first in line to beard the ship..

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Surprised nobody found this interesting, but as for me, as the the masses fall on their knees as a result of a good hologram, I will be first in line to beard the ship..

no, its not un-interesting...
its' just hard to find a handle on what part or aspect to respond to.

i guess your statement in bold type is the foot-in-the-door entry point
You do realize, the 'unfortunates' at the Heavens' Gate community
were hot to board that Hale-Bop 'mothership' they believed the comet to be...

...we, who have been left behind, may only imagine if that 'mothership's
passenger class is enjoying an estatic, Love Boat type of leisurely passage,
to the outer solar system.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, i dont disbeleive you, its just a bit way out there. Do you see this often? or was this just once? You're a medium?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i guess your statement in bold type is the foot-in-the-door entry point
You do realize, the 'unfortunates' at the Heavens' Gate community
were hot to board that Hale-Bop 'mothership' they believed the comet to be...

...we, who have been left behind, may only imagine if that 'mothership's
passenger class is enjoying an estatic, Love Boat type of leisurely passage,
to the outer solar system.

Comparing this to Biblical scriptures, and all kind of crap is hitting the fan on Earth, and people will pray for mountains to fall on them, then I willl take my chances with ET until the Earth changes are over ond done with.
The part I found so arcane and wily was that since most folks will eat government pablum easily, they would be the final joke-cover-up.make sense?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, i dont disbeleive you, its just a bit way out there. Do you see this often? or was this just once? You're a medium?

Not as far out as Fatima and BVM on a piece of toast...
Yes, I have asked that it be clarified as I do not wish to be mis-led.
I am told to watch for any/all new type of satellites that are being launched, but this is Top Secret..
So, I will wait until closer to the time and any massive visions start happening, I will know..Yes, I am a medium, and I would not have chosen it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Comparing this to Biblical scriptures, and all kind of crap is hitting the fan on Earth, and people will pray for mountains to fall on them,

then I willl take my chances with ET until the Earth changes are over ond done with.

The part I found so arcane and wily was that since most folks will eat government pablum easily, they would be the final joke-cover-up.make sense?

actually this vision, & your amplification/ explaination
is more in the realm of being --> 'diabolical'

seeing that a group of govenments are , i guess, privy to the hidden nature of the 'holographic images'. (as being falsely branded supernatural)

and being privy to the 'disinformation' proclaiming that these 'motherships'
are of demonic origin.

then the final statement, about the sheeple being joked-duped-played!
sounds like a case of schadenfreuden , to me...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Being a trance medium, one has no control if in a deep trance until it is over or unless you get too freaked out.
The armegeddon? was shown as a series of beautiful holograms depicting the Virgiin Mary and Jesus, just as the seers have seen them covering half the sky of Earth.
This was/ will be done so that the end or close to it will be agreeable to all who see it..
IOW, if you are a fundamentalist or Catholic, one expects to see Jesus, and Catholic, Mary..so that it will be appeasement.
Also it was shown that the motherships will be seen as demonic forces to be avoided.
This was/ is all being done in cahoots with all the governments of the Earth's leaders.
When asked why I was being shown this, it was said so that believers in the alien phenomena could be told and not be in total fear when this occurs.
This is not from a burning bush but it has been on my mind and I wish to share..if it sounds like madness, please believe me, I did not make this up, it came from way above my puny being...from a light source.....
disquise..

[edit on 24-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

Greenstar programming triggering (psychotronic) transmission from the A.I. controlling the Satellites...

I would not trust it, if i were you...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
actually this vision, & your amplification/ explaination
is more in the realm of being --> 'diabolical'

seeing that a group of govenments are , i guess, privy to the hidden nature of the 'holographic images'. (as being falsely branded supernatural)

and being privy to the 'disinformation' proclaiming that these 'motherships'
are of demonic origin.

then the final statement, about the sheeple being joked-duped-played!
sounds like a case of schadenfreuden , to me...

I did not ask for this nor do I speak is it german?
guess in a case like this one, time will tell, and unless my sources are wrong, we will not have long to wait...
until then~~~~~~

//ed in BB quote code//

[edit on 30-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

Greenstar programming triggering (psychotronic) transmission from the A.I. controlling the Satellites...

What was shown to me was not that..
Example=Imax magnified a millions times shown in the sky, that would be closer.

//ed in BB quote code//

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow! I had a dream about 15 years ago that holos were shown in the sky above mountains. They were huge like drive in screens for a whole city to see.
I do remember in that dream Jesus was shown on the screen/holo.

Another weird thing that happen to me is yesterday I went to a part of my town where I had never before been and when I got there I knew the exact layout because that same place had been in one of my dreams last year. So so weird.

//ed in BB quote code//

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Exactly. I read this last night and didnt really know where to start with it.

I need clarification. What is your interpretation of the vision as the medium as oppose to why you think it was shown to you.

Is this spiritual, extraterrestial, or a combo

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Strange. I had a dream years ago in which I saw a giant "picture" of Jesus in the sky. I was in front of my Grandparents' house and it was nighttime. It really scared the crap outta me at the time, because even though it was Jesus I knew it was a bad sign. Hmmm. Wonder if this dream is related????

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is very very very very cool! I just now saw this thread though, sorry lol. I wanna board the an alien mothership....i wonder if they'll let me fly? hehehe, well, i believe you siriusylone, and thankyou for sharing!

Have you had any other experiences/visions like this? If so could you U2U me or post them in here? Thankyou very much,
Dani

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Wow! I had a dream about 15 years ago that holos were shown in the sky above mountains. They were huge like drive in screens for a whole city to see.
I do remember in that dream Jesus was shown on the screen/holo.

Another weird thing that happen to me is yesterday I went to a part of my town where I had never before been and when I got there I knew the exact layout because that same place had been in one of my dreams last year. So so weird.

//ed in BB quote code//

Glad you shared that with us.The first time I was shown it was about 15 years ago, but had been what can I say? updated over the years.
It was explained to me, there is not a Buddha because they are looking for him to re-incarnate as a baby, and they would not be 'fooled'
Keep me opdated if you have further experiences...

top topics

join