It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Control Technologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There is a site that I have been watching for sometime. It is on anti-gravity and its uses in travel. Through research, they had found the best shape for the crafts was the sauser (classic UFO look). This maybe is the start of our own (or at least publically known) man-made "UFO."

I have seen that they are having trouble with support. ...plus they need $300,000,000 for "phase 1."

Take a look at the site.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is a scientist called John Hutchinson who is pioneering anti-gravity research, with the 144,000 kHz frequency, according to the member Quantumworlds he is able to create transparent metals. Watch out for his posts on the subject, coming soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That is really cool! And it is really wierd!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixilair
There is a scientist called John Hutchinson who is pioneering anti-gravity research, with the 144,000 kHz frequency, according to the member Quantumworlds he is able to create transparent metals. Watch out for his posts on the subject, coming soon.

Oh. That is what the post with that frequency is about. Hmm. I'll have to take a look.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had actually had thoughts on using gravity control devices for interstellar travel, before I had even read anything on the research. Of course I could never figure out how to create such devices, but I think it would be a huge leap in technology for mankind.

new topics

top topics

join